Boruto

>From now on the Uchiha family should get attention. Even though the anime didn't show it in detail, but from now on the anime will show it little by little. Please look forward to Sakura, Sasuke, Sarada's relationship.

Sarada Gaiden is getting animated, it'll probably start after episode 10.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwYbEf9wP-k
youtube.com/watch?v=9Oeh4kzQOzw
youtube.com/watch?v=sOjZ8F-BTbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time to relive the drama over Sarada's parentage. It's going to be wild for the anime-only viewers.

My kids will finally get attention and names.

More magazine translations from NF

>The Uzumaki family is a normal family. The father is busy working, the mother takes care of the kids. Even though Boruto is constantly naughty and conflicting with his dad, he still loves his dad the most.

>The Nara family has great strength, they're a simple but very happy family.

>The village children is everyone's children, so even if the child belongs to someone else, when he is being naughty Hinata will still be strict to them.

>The Mitsuki now is similar to a robot, he doesn't have any emotions or common sense, he will slowly develop along with Konoha's children in the future. Mitsuki and Boruto and co's relationship changes is also worth watching.

wew lads

Mitsuki Gaiden flashback confirmed?

Hopefully they will continue with movie designs

testing to see if I'm still blocked for no reason
Oh? Good.

literally how are 10,000 onionchiha going to fit in the manga? If anything they will be only an excuse for us to see precious Kabuto again

Holy shit yes, best girl getting more screentime

>Sarada gaiden
>more Sarada in general
Where were you when Boruto finally became Narutokino?

It will also confirm or dismiss if Sumire lives at Kabuto's orphanage

>day of the cuckening getting adapted
fucking finally

This better be Sarada Gaiden

>From now on the Uchiha family should get attention
You mean like it was before?

Like it should be.

As long as there is even one Uchiha, they will never stop taking up more space than they should. Tobirama did nothing wrong.

Is this shit archived?

so mommy hinata,is beating other people kids too

Is this OTP

You know, for some reason I never liked the AU versions of the characters in Road to Ninja.

You'd think there'd sperm banks for shinobi with unique abilities. But muh shonen. Sasuke having one kid makes no sense.

I like how they portrayed the akatsuki in this movie, as a PMC rather than some sekrit ninja illuminati bullshit

Orochimaru and prolly the guy at medical abd biotechnology research division at konoha (and other such labs in the ninja world) do have gene banks that store DNA from exceptional shinobi.

Can edo tensei be done using other primates as sacrifices or does it have to be a human?

sadly no, janny at that time purged the thread and archiving sites were having problems at that time

This is a sarada.

how likely are the other gaidens to be animated?

pretty much all of them since they are animating the novels even

I don't think they ever even interacted once. People only ship them to get NaruSaku together.

sweet, then The Last is the only thing I need to watch after shippuden to be caught up completely, right?

Pretty much, no wonder other students hates Boruto class, they all gonna get 64 palms up their asses.

>Watching Shippuden

Why would you do that to yourself, man? Just read the manga or play/watch an LP of the Ultimate Ninja Storm games.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwYbEf9wP-k

woah.png

watched the lp, still watched the anime. I skipped most shitty fillers, I don't find it all that bad.

>implying akatsuki didn't start as a bunch of merc
>implying the illuminati didn't start as a bunch of merc

Honestly i really liked Boruto.
So far it's actual martial arts instead of just huge explosion clouds.
The animation needs work but the characters are really comfy and honestly they feel a lot more grounded than Naruto Sasuke and Sakura back in the day.
Even as someone who dropped Naruto really early on i like this a lot.
How ahead is the manga? Should i pick it up?

also, how does the movie addd into this shit

Meant to post this one, got the wrong drama CD reference.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOjZ8F-BTbM

Timeline is

>current episode anime>Chapter 700>Salad Gaiden>Movie>Current manga>large timeskip>Opening scene of manga/anime

The manga starts only at the movie time, but there's a separate Sarada Gaiden and Mitsuki Gaiden.

Best guess by people is that somewhere around ep 11 we will do the Sarada arc, then around ep 20 we will do the movie/chunin exam arc.
That will last at minimum 6 eps but potentially 12+ if they expand on the fights on non main characters.

I don't know why you guys brag about this, you're the retards who got bamboozled in the end seeing as Sakura is infact Sarada's mother and the entire point was to shit on retards like you trying to say otherwise. Haters are too dumb to realize they are the ones who got played.

Why dont they make a movie about Sasuke's adventures in his 12 years that he was missing from the village?

They could also cover him marrying Sakura, basically an edgy version of The Last.

With all the SasuSaku fans, I feel like a movie like this is just money waiting to be made. Thoughts?

what did they mean by this?

gas the uchihas

SP hate SasuSaku even though it's literally free money for them as it's the most popular and merch sells.

Would be nice if SasuSaku travels got animated, but SP would find some way to shit all over it out of sheer spite like they did with the last episodes of Shippuden. Even non-SasuSaku Sasuke fans were pissed that Hinata got more screentime. SP made people hate Hinata the retards. Waifufags were a mistake.

WELCOME TO THE CLAN WARS
WHERE YOUR KEKKAI GENKAI IS YOUR UNIFORM

And that's why she hides her power levels, to keep Sasuke and his Uchiha drama at a distance.

oh fuck wrong image

Would be nice.

But i think a Gaiden would be more complete

Looks like a clusterfuck

So, Anko and Hinata basically were walking around half-naked?

The fishnet is obviously not see-through. Look at the gray and her skin.

iirc, thats how Kishi draws chainmail armor

Sakura probably convinced Sasuke to have a child with her only because everyone else was pairing up and having kids and Sauce didn't want to be the loser dead last at parenthood.

Neat.

I imagine sex being very awkward between them - more on Sasuke's end than Sakura's.

Still looks half-naked, not that i'm complaining.

There's a kishi art where it's inspired on LOTR where Naruto uses it.

It's like you carry tumblr wherever you user, have you considered staying there?

More or less. Also used by Kurenai and Mei to an extent and Fuu has fishnet spats.

how long until we see metals mother?

Looks like Anko should have had a little more restrain on the red bean paste...

At some point in the future they will adapt Mitsuki's gaiden too, I imagine right after they reveal that Orochimaru is his dad/mom.

>"My dad is Orochimaru"
>"NANIIII!"
>pv for next episode is the beginning of the gaiden

It was great fun to watch people running around and believing it. It's a shame that Boruto doesn't have anime-onlyfags, if it did I'd be able to laugh at it all a second time.

preview for next episode,
anyone here know how to read moonrunes?

He just uses Tsukuyomi on her and walks off to go do something else.

Bort is CUTE!

Who or what is going to be the final villain of Boruto and possible all of Naruto?

Why is Team Konohamaru so much more likable than Team 7?

When just about piece of art has her with some in her hand it could only end badly.

Their relationship is given time to actually development. Not just go on one mission and go "They are BFFs!"

stalker something something

This was such an awful spin-off. I still don't understand how Kishi thought this was a good idea and why SS fans loved it so much since it revealed that

>Sasuke fucked off when Sarada was three and didn't bother to visit or even keep it touch
>Sakura doesn't even remember if her own husband wore glasses
>No family picture together which is just bullshit since you would think that they would've taken a few when Sarada was born

Kishi could've finally given fans some nice SS family content, but instead it was filled with baby mama drama. Same thing with the NH family since it's filled with Naruto always working drama.

from the TV Tokyo site:

最近たびたび感じる、姿の見えない相手からの熱視線に怯える(?)チョウチョウは、この気味の悪い相手を捕まえてやろうと息巻く。そしてついに犯人・隠蓑(かくれみの)マギレを捕まえることに成功。だがマギレは、実はチョウチョウのクラスの委員長・筧(かけい)スミレのことが好きでずっと彼女を見ていたのだった。話を聞きこの場でスミレに告白することをすすめるチョウチョウ。最初は戸惑っていたものの、思い切って告白するマギレだが……?

ChouChou who is frightened by thermal eyes from unseen invisible partner who often felt often recently is breathing hard to catch this bad partner. And finally succeeded in catching the criminal · secret Mukire. However, Magile was actually watching her for a long time as he liked the chairman of Chou Chou class, Kakei Sumire. Listen to the story and recommend to confess to Sumire in this place Chou Chou. Although it was embarrassed at the beginning, although it is Magile that dares to confess, ... ....?

[name] Ootsusuki.

Kawaki will probably be Pain 2.0 without elder god powers.

Naruhina only interacted on 35 pages and they are canon c:

Can they give it a rest with Shikadai? I want to see the other kids.

Sai and Ino had like one line together and they're canon.

He's literally Boruto's bff. He's an important character.

>There's a kishi art where it's inspired on LOTR where Naruto uses it.
which one

And we don't know how Chouji and Karui happened. I don't think Kishi even knows when he did it.

It's posted here often, hope someone does it.

>Naruhina only interacted on 35 pages
Bullshit, but I believe it. They don't have many moments from what I remember.

The art was pretty good and Sarada was pretty endearing throughout the whole thing.

but yeah it had pretty retarded parts:

- Sakura not knowing is Sasuke used glasses when he was a kid

- Naruto not keeping tabs on his old teammates and actually believing for a while that Sasuke had cheated on Sakura.

- Absolutely retarded drama and making Sasuke look like an asshat by going on a 10 year mission without so much as coming home from to time to time and say hi to her daughter.

The only retardation was the Sakura part.

Naruto still an idiot and Sasuke a drama queen edgelord.

>Absolutely retarded drama and making Sasuke look like an asshat by going on a 10 year mission without so much as coming home from to time to time and say hi to her daughter.
But the Autosuekey aliens.

The art was the dull, flat, and stiff as usual.

Boruto's bff is Mitsuki if going by the manga.

He looks so much like a dude from Noblesse.

>The only retardation was the Sakura part
Literally the entire plot.

The fact that there were no family pictures was also bullshit.

still better than Assitant-kun's atrocious art

(although he is slightly improving)

I hate gaiden because it started with a legitimate statement (Sauce is a shit dad) only to end up with "Sakura is my real mom and it doesn't matter that daddy fucked of for 10+ years i still should be grateful!!"
Sakura's mom status should have never been questioned.

Both of their artstyles suck desu.

Uhm, I don't know how Mutsuki gaiden would fit in Boruto storyline since they showed him arriving at the Academy first. Flashbacks perhaps.

I guess this girly looking kid is stalking Class Rep and trying to confess with ChouChou acting as an advisor?

It's Sasuke ffs.

You people ever expect a former terrorist to become a loving family man?

Cyber Ninjas when?