What even is this show

I just watched the episodes for this that are out so far and I swear I'm losing my god damn mind.

So far for characters we have:
>Shitty light novel protagonist with no personality for the sake of self-insertion
>Absolutely perfect main girl with zero flaws so the author can fantasize about banging a younger sister
>An extrovert who's constantly portrayed as a dick so the author can project his complaints about "normies"
>A total bitch who writes better than the main character without motivation so the author can project his complaints about the industry he works in

Everything I've seen of this show so far suggests that this is some parallel to the author's own life, but also some sort of fantasy of his.

Am I crazy? Do other people see this in the show? Do people actually watch this and like it?

Fushimi is art, what can you say

Its trash but Sup Forums will defend it for the girls
I dont even care if other people are enjoying thing a dont like, but when people are trying to actively justify it and defend it to me its just annoying.

Watch more anime.

>Absolutely perfect main girl with zero flaws so the author can fantasize about banging a younger sister
no she's an annoying brocon slut but her design is good doujins materiel

But user, elf chan isn't the younger sister. What you said makes no sense.

I watch this and like it unironically

>socially dead hikki with huge trust issues
>perfect
That's just you user, I don't know.

Watching more anime makes you realise just how much of a piece of worthless garbage this is.
Like; maybe I should be watching something like natsume yuujinchou instead of this trash

>How to spot a normalfag redditor who posts on MAL and has a twitter account

Oh and this show is AOTS, no joke.

fuck natsume yuujinchou
and yes, i also think eromanga is overrated

For a hikki, she keeps her room immaculate and her "social issues" are mostly played off as just adorable shyness. I mean she's supposed to have all the problems that come with being a shut-in, but the show never actually addresses them.

Say what you will about eromanga, but this show is way more entertaining than the piece of shit that was oreimo where everyone was an insufferable cunt with severe mental issues

This isn't NHK and the author does not want to make it so for the sake of not turning the story in a disaster. I guess that's all that I can say on her unrealistic hikki life.
And her social issues are not adorable, when she is eventually forced to leave that room in the presence of others, her behavior is everything but adorable.

Sagiri is love.
Sagiri is life.

She hasn't left her room in the show, are you talking about the book? So far in the show, between the directing and the MC constantly reminding us that he thinks his sister is attractive it's hard to see her as anything other than perfect.

I watch it for the girls who are all great.

I'm talking about the books, yes. And she is perfect to him, he's in love with her after all.

If the show just hasn't gotten to those parts then that's fair I guess

But I still can't get over the fact that other two girls exist solely to be straw men for the author to make fun of

>its hard to see her other than perfect
The fuck.

I see it and I'm still watching to see if it ends up as bad as OreImo.

Only good thing is how cute the characters are.

Story, personalities, etc are all typical boring trash. Very hard to sit through.

I think the personalities are pretty entertaining actually. Without the drama fuelled by Kirino being a huge bitch they're all able to effectively show off their quirks.

We live in the golden age of imoutos, rejoice!

spbp

ENJOY YOUR WINCEST SHIT user!

AOTS

I enjoy the humor and loliservice
I'm aware the show is bad

I think this is AOTS

>MC is literally raising an onahole
>Once it's mature he has an utterly dependent toy who can't leave her room, wants his dick, and draws for snacks
Why is this allowed?

>tfw you think incest isn't wincest

I'll be honest, it's shit but somehow you can find enjoyment on something so bad, it's good. That's all I have to say about this shit.

Still better than kememefriends and memesuba

I'm sure the MC knows that Sagiri is in love with him and just pretends not to to keep things non-sexual and to not potentially destroy the bond he has recently made with Sagiri, right?

Right?

The greatest love story ever told.

>Do people actually watch this and like it?
Welcome to Sup Forums

Correct, from now on it'll only get more obvious that Sagiri loves him but he'll keep doing his best to deny it.

If people on here were actually able to enjoy Oreimo, what makes you think they wouldn't be able to rationalize this garbage

It's trash.

Its fucking bullshit that something like this is even remotely popular. Anime is basically fucking dead at this point.

God I can't believe all these faggot virgins like this shit! C'mon people with good taste, let's go back to Sup Forums

all according to kiekaku

Delicious stirrups

>fuck Natsume Yujinchou
Fuck you.

Its fun, and this is a shitty season, thats all there is to it, you are the one with a problem expecting great writing, story or characters after reading the title of the Anime.

>>Absolutely perfect main girl with zero flaws so the author can fantasize about banging a younger sister
What the actual fuck? Are you retarded OP? Trick question. Yes you are.

>Every fucking season

considering that she locked herself in her room for a whole year in isolation you would think she would be worse off than what she is.
we all know talking to people online doesnt fill the void

Anime is dying

It's unironically hilarious

Most writers, especially those who are just starting out and aren't confident in their abilities, tend to write what they know. Which is usually a good idea.

qq more, faggot.

Sup Sup Forumsermin.

every week i load this show up and then i get all sweaty and pass out until its over so i can't really give an honest opinion of it so far. i've made it through the OP at least though, and it's pretty catchy, ClariS always does a good job with catchy openers

>A lone parent can afford a Cintiq for his neet daughter
Just how fucking rich they are?

>neet
Stop spouting buzzwords you fucking retard

>makes good money drawing and streaming
>neet

Is anyone actually watching thise and trying to get something out of it? Then anime is really dying. You are just supposed to enjoy this pandering fest.

>Shitty light novel protagonist with no personality for the sake of self-insertion
he's a workaholic, follows an organized routine, often gets ahead of himself, wants to be a reliable onii-san so much that he's basically groveling at her feet
not always exciting, but you can't say he has no personality
being a straight man is common and necessary for good interaction between more colorful characters

>Absolutely perfect main girl with zero flaws
false from the get go
her flaws are the reason there even is a story

>An extrovert who's constantly portrayed as a dick so the author can project his complaints about "normies"
Inserting a normal person in a otaku-heavy cast allows for some interesting interaction. If anything, I appreciate her forwardness and eagerness towards doing things as a direct contrast to the main girl. She doesn't know much of anything, but at least genuinely wants to get along.

>A total bitch who writes better than the main character without motivation so the author can project his complaints about the industry he works in
Elf? A total bitch wouldn't treat some random author a meal. She just has a different approach to work and writing that the MC can take some notes from. If anything, her writing might actually be worse, but is more entertaining and unorthodox so it garners a specific audience. The industry is saturated as is, so it makes sense to stand out as much as possible.

I could care less about how many otaku tropes and stereotypes the show panders with when it's the actual interaction and dialogue that matters. So far, it has been mostly decent in spite of the "trash" premise.