How can a girl get so wet so fast, all the time?

How can a girl get so wet so fast, all the time?

anime magic

imagine how big of a slut she'd be if she didnt have to worry about turning into a dragon

Considering how hot the guys in her show are, less of a slut then most IRL girls.

It’s implied she winds up with a literal prince.

IT'S JUST PISS YOU FUCKING MORONS, GIRL CUM DOESN'T EXIST

Still hot

Its her dragon breeding instincts

Nigga you need to read Parallel Paradise

But the dragon in her just likes to kill.

God she's ugly. I thought she was cute at first but her face is stupid. Her bowl cut and non-existent eyebrows do not compliment her round ugly head.

Me and a friend tried to get through s1 of this show and we just couldn't do it.

We were drawn by the great looking animation and the character designs, and overall aesthetic.

Unfortunately, apart from maybe Favaro, none of the characters kept us interested, and the story was the most generic Angels and Demons shit, all with an an uninteresting and generic dragon as the main antagonist.

We dropped it around the time Joan of Arc or whatever he name is turned into a demon.

Not even trying to be rude, maybe I've just been looking at it from the wrong angles, but what's the appeal people see in the show?

Water elemental

Nope, it exist you fucking virgin fatass faggot. I'm a girl user from tumblr

An alright adventure fantasy story with great animation OST and for the most part interesting and non-generic characters. That alone made it stand out a lot from everything that aired that season for me.

She stays well-hydrated

The correct term is vaginal mucus.
See Parallel Paradise for an extreme example.

Yeah, and cum is just penis snot.

I can't even bring myself to start watching it because of that dumb ugly nigger favaro being the mc

Well blowing my nose does feel pretty good

Virgin soul is infinitely better at this point

Bahamut is more of a plot device than an antagonist. The antagonist is some based joker guy.

>reading parallel paradise
dostedt

I thought things got interesting when zombie loli showed up. By the end I came to love most of the protags and even got pissed off at the lack of merch. And it ended well. One of the few anime seasons that did a good job closing out.

Watching Virgin Soul is a huge payoff. Love diving back into the world. They're teasing Favaro and I can't wait to hear Kaiser scream his name again.

You lasted longer than I did when season 1 was airing. The pacing is too fast and there's no time to get acquainted with the characters in their ordinary lives. The characters are immediately pushed into extraordinary circumstances and you don't care because there's no contrast.

Season 2 fixes this though. There are "slice of life" scenes where you see the daily lives of the characters (for better or for worse, not moe SoL) so the action and conflict have some context and are actually memorable.

And it completely stands alone so you don't need to watch season 1 first.

>Nina’s born from the idea “what would happen if a girl physically transforms whenever she feels sexual excitement (発情)?”

Staff virtually just confirmed she's in literal heat every time she transforms.

If the story were interesting it wouldn't need contrast with daily life.

Not if you want to have a character driven story.

Do note that I said "interesting".

I note that you are an idiot who doesn't it's a narrative classifier.

doesn't understand*

And that narrative isn't interesting.

Which one of you two is going to fuck the other in the ass?

This.
I would just jump straight into season 2 but that ugly afro is probably going to appear eventually.

Filtered

She's a slut.

Rude.

But they also mention there's a specific reason why it happens and not just "lol teenage hormones!"

Does the dragon chick come back in this..

Obviously the reason isn't gonna be as mundane in a show filled with magical beings, but they did say her transformation is directly linked to sexual arousal and phrased it in a more biological than erotic way. I know that's what everyone has been memeing about since day one but her transofrmation really is more than just getting the heart flutters, she really is getting tingly in the pants when she transforms.