Where do they get the grenades from¿

Where do they get the grenades from¿

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-413985/Eastern-European-immigrants-carry-tenth-crime.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno.. kikes?

Breaking news? Isn't that a daily occurrence in Sweden?

probably black market rgd-5s from the soviet union

left over ammunition from the balkan/chechen wars.

It's no worse than the uk and in some ways a lot better

Why would it end up in Sweden?

Fake news. Sweden is a peaceful paradise

>Why would it end up in Sweden?
black market there cheap as fuck too.

Daily? You could get hour by hour updates of individual attacks if you wanted.

You want a grenade? I can get you a grenade for $50 and have it to your door in an hour.

Id like a grenade but I also like my dog alive

i like how all the Israeli shills bitch about muh grenade attacks but ignore the american gun violence.

Well done you are correct.

>Many of the grenades have been smuggled in from the Balkans, They are surplus weapons from the civil war,” he says, but “it’s not as well established exactly how they’ve come in [to Sweden].” In some cases, buyers of other smuggled weapons are given the grenades cheaply or for free as a bonus

Sven, this is not part and parcel of modern life. You need to tidy your room

Growing up I could only imagine "the troubles" in england being like this, now it sounds like it's all over europe.

Are you allowed grenades?

>Sven
my name is habib and i don't live in sweden still happy i got it correct tho.

>Growing up I could only imagine "the troubles" in england being like this, now it sounds like it's all over europe.

before you caused the rapefugee crisis it where the slavs who where shitting up the place.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-413985/Eastern-European-immigrants-carry-tenth-crime.html

>~30k gun deaths a year in US
>20k are suicides
>of the remaining 10k, 80% are gang related according to FBI statistics
>of the remaining 2k, 500 are people being tarded and shooting themselves accidently
>leaving us with ~1500 gun deaths a year in a country of 300 million people.
If you aren't in a gang, retarded, or planning on killing yourself, your chances of dying from being shot are about as low as any european country.

In some ways I'd prefer a hand grenade to an acid attack.

No one cares about third world countries getting bombed

>tfw you will never get free grenades when you buy something

I don't imagine you are. The last bit was meant as a general response to Sweden.
52 grenade attacks in 2016 is insane.
It used to be one of the best and safest places in the world

>of the remaining 10k, 80% are gang related according to FBI statistics

who do you think commits these grenade attacks dumb israeli?
gangs i live in a no go zone myself i would know.

>20k are suicides
holy shit you need to do something about that burger.

This is actually the truth. Somalis in Sweden get various forms of military training such as shooting and sniping. As for why? Perhaps only the Kikes know for sure.

dunno lad Merseyside isn't much different 2bh, daily tit-for-tat shooting here now, thanks to the jews propigating Afro-American gang culture

>52 grenade attacks in 2016 is insane.
only 52?
lol in my orgin country (irak) that shit happened daily.
your lucky brit.

>Somalis in Sweden get various forms of military training such as shooting and sniping.
souce? and what?? lmao.

You missed the point. There's quite a difference between petty theft and throwing grenades.

without black gun crime we'd be about Denmark/Belgium tier

>You missed the point. There's quite a difference between petty theft and throwing grenades.

you have never been robbed by a slavnigger have you?
and you have never had a grenade explode near your house have you?
as they say shhh shh mutman.

Sweden immigrant sniper training in google will give you a few tens of news articles about it. Pick the site that you feel is the most legit.

>be britbong, find hand granade in estate
>full scale mobilization of half the military, police and other emergancy services to contain the "threat".
>menwhile 2 miles away, Pakis ate running 12 Rape'N'Go kebab shops.

England is a joke country now.

Yeah apparently we like to shoot ourselves a lot :^) I'll give you that.

Yeah but it's easier to just lump most of it off into the "gang related" category and not point out most of the remaining 1500 are black on black crime as well or it'll make libs booty blasted.

>thanks to the jews propigating Afro-American gang culture
feel sorry yet for removing gaddafi kike lover?
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
he quite literally said to you dumb kufars that europe would turn black if you destroyed his country.

i just checked it out it is actually treu why are you kufars so dumb?

Those articles are quit misleading though. They don't account for our new Europeans, unfortunately a lot of whom are actually Pakistanis

Crime is illegal in Sweden

few months ago a girl is arrested on Croatian border for smuggling a RPG 18 and few rockets for it

>Ban guns for natives.
>Treat Africans how to use guns.
Just another Western day.

Pin still attached?

Loophole in legislation, grenades were not included in laws restricting legality of fire arms.

I believe they are shitty old commie grenades i.e wouldn't want to lob them at anybody cos who knows when it might go off so they rig them up as ieds

you sound like you had a bad day at school, go and have a milkshake or something

No, doesn't mean I can't get M67 from the guy I know. I can get a dozen right now if I wanted to.

What a choice, I guess we are culturally enriched

>Yeah apparently we like to shoot ourselves a lot
why tho?
>They don't account for our new Europeans, unfortunately a lot of whom are actually Pakistanis
to be fair a lot of them are also gypsies and churkas.

>Just another Western day.
revenge is a sweet thing british friend allah punished you for fucking us over.

>Crime is illegal in Sweden
wow i did not know that.

Once again that has nothing to do with the subject. Maybe you just have trouble comprehending that some people don't throw grenades at each other?

Which is hilarious when even a screwdriver counts as a lethal weapon

More like the Jews cursed us. If we rebel we'll end up like your shithole where living another day is a miracle given by your God.

grenade show loophole

This guy, via Mex.

Wtf has afro-american culture and media got to do with ghadaffi you illiterate paki

don't bother replying

>Maybe you just have trouble comprehending that some people don't throw grenades at each other?

it was a normal part of life in my orgin country.
agian consider yourself lucky jew lover.
>More like the Jews cursed us.
why do you think? (((your greatest ally?)))
get your country back before you end up like us brit.
>Wtf has afro-american culture and media got to do with ghadaffi
most of the rapefugees are sudanese and somali.

>Where do they get the grenades from¿

Balkan

I get free popadums when I buy curry and free spring rolls when get Chinese. Gratuitous giving is a cultural enrichment I'm happy to accept

2017 was slow, but in 2015/16, almost every week.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

The crazy shit you can buy in Eastern Europe...

>most of the rapefugees are sudanese and somali.

AFRO-AMERICAN

BLACK AMERICANS FROM THE USA

You simple-brained paki

sven why are you so weak?
your women are getting raped by black negros and you are doing nothing about it.

BElarus

Sweden has no guns and a shitty military. He probably just walked right into a random military base and walked back out.

>AFRO-AMERICAN
black negro culture is infectious to other blacks stupid one.

>BElarus
more like ukri*ne i love that country you can get away with everything there to be fair tho that's the case in most of eastern europe.

No offence habib, but you live in a ”shit hole country"

Doing nothing and doing nothing. What should I do. Go in and shoot invaders in gettos and give them sympathy.
This circus lies on the government. If you had any insight on Swedish politics you'd understand that.

Good. Keep suffering.

Until Swedes start skinning shitskinned babes alive in their mother's arms, every tear is earned.

Welcome to the future lad, it's coming to a neighborhood near you soon

>but you live in a ”shit hole country"
i now live in belguim i fucking love and hate this place free healthcare and education and since i live in a no go zone i don't have to suffer like you guys from terror attacks.
also before you call me a lazy immigrant i have a job.

>start skinning shitskinned babes alive in their mother's arms,
hello child killer did you eat your tendies today?

I can't even be bothered with you you're a bore

Hmm

Yeah yeah heard it all before, fuck you too. Hope someone you love dies slow in front of you.

>What should I do. Go in and shoot invaders in gettos and give them sympathy.
>This circus lies on the government. If you had any insight on Swedish politics you'd understand that.

violent revolution and opposition hang your politicians there traitors to your country and your people.

>I can't even be bothered with you you're a bore
isn't what i said true?

we all hate you non the less. go back please. Europe for Europeans. Muhammed shitholes for Muhammeds.

Europe turning black is not because of Gaddafi, though that hasn't helped

Lots of yugo went to Sweden (it was the number 2 destination after Germany in a low population country). They maintained contact with old criminal circles and simple survival contraband of old Eastern block weapons.
Lack of inner EU border only made it worse once Croatia and Slovenia joined.

IT'S THE RUSSIANS THAT WANTS TO DESTABILIZE OUR COUNTRY FROM WITHIN REEEEEEEE

PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO ALARMISM

on the balkans u can find them in your house and its free

I was asking myself the same question,we have a lot of crime here in Italy but never heard of an hand grenade,

The Swedish should just ban both hand grenades and hand grenade attacks. That way these things could never happen, right guys?

What about the mighty EU? They will crush such a opposition with their little finger.

I remember 10 years ago someone from Europe was making fun of America because there are so many murders here, and murders in Europe were basically a myth since it happened so infrequently.
Times have changed.

>Hope someone you love dies slow in front of you
which one? i have 3.

>go back please.
fuck no no more i had to work for 3 years before i got here i'm not going back.
>we all hate you non the less.
why tho? i hate kikes and fags as much as you do.

>Europe turning black is not because of Gaddafi,
libya is one of the biggest smuggling routes go and look it up.

>isn't what i said true?

you skewed my initial point by harping on about gadaffi completley superflous to my original point so you just chore to tak to and boring the fucking brains out of me

Seriously just don't reply you're a fucking drain on my energy

You better cool it.

LITERALLY MURDER YOUR PROBLEMS UNTIL THEY'RE GONE

LIKE YOUR FUCKING ANCESTORS DID

Always have been grenade attacks in sweeden.
Diversity is strength
War is peace
Freedom is Slavery
goodthink is doubleplusgood, don't be a bigot

I’d like a grenade to play with, but I don’t want to host an ATF BBQ

Only thing worse than CIAnigger is ATFnigger or ATFchink

The problem with you lot is that you still practice the cancer that you fled from in the first place. And you're also trying to spread it. If you even fled, most of you are money hungry leaches. And many of you are also lying about your age to get gibs.
I really have no sympathy for you what so ever.
Abandon Islam and I might reconsider.

That's not true, the 9/11 attacks had live coverage here.

>What about the mighty EU? They will crush such a opposition with their little finger.
the EU army doesn't exist your talking about NATO either way you can try diplomacy after you overtrow the goverment.
yeah what ever kufar.

Yeah look what happened when Hitler tried. What a great idea.

>RPG 18 and few rockets for it
The absolute state of euroflag posters

Diversity. (;

Probably a fire cracker

>And you're also trying to spread it.
no i don't i don't care Wich religion you have as long as your not a kike i'm ok with it.

>The problem with you lot is that you still practice the cancer that you fled from in the first place.
"cancer"
Qur'an 2:275
>Those who swallow usury cannot rise up save as he ariseth whom the devil hath prostrated by (his) touch. That is because they say: Trade is just like usury; whereas Allah permitteth trading and forbiddeth usury. He unto whom an admonition from his Lord cometh, and (he) refraineth (in obedience thereto), he shall keep (the profits of) that which is past, and his affair (henceforth) is with Allah. As for him who returneth (to usury) - Such are rightful owners of the Fire. They will abide therein.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking
Sharia prohibits riba, or usury,
yes ((goyim)) hate islam let me fuck you with usury!

also america funded the mujahadeens the funded isis the funded bin laden nobody likes the taliban in my country anyways too your oversimplifying the situation in the middle east.

It's the only choice we have now. You think men in the past marched off to blood and vengeance because they thought victory was assured?

You enjoy every cry of pain as much as you can. If they're going to spit, piss and curse at your grave make it for a damned good reason.

im sorry it was three M-80-64 mm and one RPG 22

Indeed I recently read in the Guardian that grenade attacks have been a part of Swedish life for centuries, a lot like Pakistani rape gangs in Britain.

>To be fair a lot of them are also gypsies and churkas.

True. Gypsies have become a problem that we didn't have before. Churkas are not a problem we have as far as I'm aware. Our British born foreigners seem to be the biggest problem

>a lot like Pakistani rape gangs in Britain.
yeah sorry for that lmao.
still if your police did not consist of weak homos the might have never happened.

Better question ism where the fuck do I get my surplus Soviet weaponry.

All the men’s are true, in a society where you ban guns only the bad guys will have access to them.

Yes the kikes may hate Islam but they love to import it to Europe to destroy it as it is a trojan horse. Nobody knows what Islam is that's why they accept it, the kike knows this. And the muslims are only giving the kikes more protection and sympathy by "attacking" them, like when they tried to burn down a synagogue.
I've read the Quran it's poison to the brain and it produces islamists that literally think they will have 72 virgins when they die as a martyr.