youtu.be/j6ymrRAI5Dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tell older brother to hurry up with the execution
>he sneers and says yes
>resumes ridiculous villain speech
>all the hostages escape

Why do I try?

I don't have a slowpoke slow enough for you

If we were to believe Oda's estimations (I know, I know) that both the Reverie and the Wano arcs will start this year, it'd be weird to have full-fledged combats, right?

At least they're resolved very fast, I guess.

Could this guy defeat Katakuri?

youtube.com/watch?v=tmSrULDVRPc

Morgans, Stussy and Giberson withstood Big Mom's Conqueror Haki.

BIG NEWS is still in the game.

Reiju is cute, CUTE!

Oda's really hammering us with the idea that Big Mom's crew own incompetence and lack of cooperation will be their downfall.

So how many chapters is Big Mom's backstory gonna be? I'm betting three or four.

Gotta say, since I've started reading weekly I've really started to lack patience for backstories, and to bring one in during the midst of the climax like this is frustrating too. It worked for Law vs Doflamingo (Corazon is actually one of my fav chars now) though so who knows.

Chopper* is cute

Is going to be amazing, Elbaf has been hyped so much.

Reverie won't start unless Oda is going to split between two separate arcs (reminiscent of how he split from post-Dressrosa to Zou for just one chapter)

>mfw suddenly Norland flashback during the Skypiea finale
It was the best Flashback so far though so it was great

I've been a weekly reader for 6 years and I'm hyped as fuck for this flashback.

I'm really looking forward to the Elbalf arc because Usopp's my favorite Strawhat next to Zoro and Brook

Been reading weekly for over a decade now, I stopped being frustrated over flashbacks a long time ago

I'd honestly be surprised if the plan worked to a degree that puts Mom out of commission for the rest of the arc while they deal with her children.

bege doesn't even have haki?

what a complete shitter

They were perfectly fine when I was reading by volume but I decided to catch up with current release since no one online talks about One Piece in pace with US volume releases.

He bluffed about having haki bullets during the Zou arc
A shitter indeed, it's all negotiation with this mafioso

Why is dogtooth even surprised when he got shot? He shouldn't he have seen it coming?

>If we were to believe Oda's estimations (I know, I know) that both the Reverie and the Wano arcs will start this year, it'd be weird to have full-fledged combats, right?

If they were Alabasta style fast it could work. it might turn out that a convenient number of Big Mom's kids are left standing after the scream to have a bunch of fun match ups. I hope Carrot gets a fun fight at least.

any who isnt a random can...

Oh look there's Yggdrasil.

haki isn't always active

Shiiiddd this arc is fucking legit.

fuck off jobbers

Good catch. I somehow missed that big fuck off tree.

No, is a Adan three

Luffy is not strong enough to face a yonko go on a timeskip oda.

Too much shit is going on, he can't focus

Each one is a monster in their own right and probably are used to fighting jobbers. Never in a million years did they expect that one day they might be the jobbers.

>Daifuku struggling that hard

First it was "S-Sanji will defeat Katakuri!!" and then it was "D-Daifuku is at Katakuri's level or very close!!". Sanji a shit.

>Nami is with her husbando now
I wish a three eyes bitch would try and shoot Sanji.
I can't wait!

Have there ever been shown that haki can be infused into bullets? Only arrows as of now.

>Jobberkuri isnt a meme

You have to be shitting me.

That's why he allied with Bege and Cedar, idiot

>ELBAF

no one piece next week, do it on a flash back, oda you crazy fuck.

Fuck yeah Elbaf

I think you can infuse Haki into anything you touch, which is why we see Haki arrows but not Haki bullets.

I mean, your touching the arrow untill you release it at the target, but for a bullet you have to load it into a gun and then fire, so you might infuse the gun with haki instead of the bullet. It's possible to have haki bullets if your able to do what Katakuri does with beans, but good luck flicking bullets.

I wonder what moans pudding made when sanji is eating her

Ben Beckman threatened Kizaru with a gun. Maybe he has sea-stone bullets, but that's unlikely.

oh man, the vinsmonkes are going to become the good guys for ure this time

>forgetting about muh nigga Bennu Bekkuman
youtu.be/j6ymrRAI5Dc

I want Bege to pull off the murder. I'm sick of the usual arc structure, it'd be refreshing if Big Mom were to die in the next few chapters.
It'd also be a fun way to make all of her children mortal enemies of Luffy and they'll keep chasing him forever.

finally, the backstory, i'm so hyped.

Break is not so great tho

bege is getting BTFO when the flashback ends

>>Be Katakuri
>>can see a bit into the future
>>Only have enough foresight to have time for my face to scrunch up like the shitty prune man I am

>Implying Bege is the person firing those bullets. Did you forget his fruit? He needs better crewmembers to put inside his body, these ones cant even into haki bullets.

Some of those bullets almost assuredly belong to him, given he was holding a rifle just before he decided to shoot Katakuri. Katakuri's devil fruit is likely an incredibly hard match up for Bege, given his reliance on bullets and bombs and henchmen.

learn to greentext

What's with that black square near her armpit?

niggastream's cleaning error? it's not in the jaimini release

So Katakuri is able to turn into mochi or into a sticky substance that look like mochi ?
Because maybe he taste like mochi.

>It'd also be a fun way to make all of her children mortal enemies of Luffy and they'll keep chasing him forever
Honestly, the way they've portrayed her relationship with them I think the majority will be glad.

He needs to focus on someone/something to see his future

Big Mom dying from this would be an utter let down. For once I think we'll just see the Straw Hats take a partial victory, and fuck off.

I could see the end result being a heavily injured Big Mom bringing most of the siblings together to look after her, whilst some use the opportunity to escape. The act of her children coming together to help her could be the big pay off for her character, particularly after this flash back if she was abandoned by Mother Caramel, whilst also providing a way for her influence in the One Piece world to diminish to reflect her loss.

Nice catch!

Definitely going to be of importance.

I want the plan to succeed for once too, though even if it is a success i'm expecting Big Mom to survive somehow

>tfw you're a horse, sippin on horse tea out of your horse teacup and you will never be a bigger jobber then sanji.

Someone ?

Sticky substance, most likely starch

Bege will overstep, and try to claim control of family/territory.

Open the tamatebako and get rekt as Luffy and the others escape.

Another one for the sipping collection

how is that possible that his pants doesn't burn? I'm sure that's not because of haki because Saki haven't had haki before timeskip (and he had diable jamble then)

thank

Asbestos pants.
I'm sure he learned his lesson after the first time he set his pants on fire.

the fire is made out of failure

stop bullying big mam

Shit I completely missed that tree.

I was thinking how bland it looked but there's definitely more to it.

>Gotta say, since I've started reading weekly I've really started to lack patience for backstories
I've been reading weekly since 2001.
You dont know suffering.

Sanji x Nami confirmed

>keep thinking the arc is moving fast
>we're already 41 chapters in
>before dressrosa big arcs tend to reach around 50-60+ chapter range

Dressrosa really conditioned me on pacing, lads.

I think Opera for example fleed from Totto Land already

I still don't know what the fuck happened with Dressrosa.

Why was it so long?

I'm gonna be sad for big mom, aren't I?

Dressrosa was such a fucking mistake.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

The pacing for this arc is all over the place. The first half was taking too long and now it's moving too fast.

too many characters introduced. it was for a good reason but it made the arc drag out.

We spent alot of time meeting the people who would be in the Grand Fleet in the Arena. If you cut out the arena and Tontatta land Dressrosa is short as fuck.

WHat's the appeal of one piece?

Yes mother fucker and you'll like it. Just her reaction alone at the end of the chapter started up the feels in me.

>stop bullying big mam
This is getting to me. Out of all the ways to beat her this feels too cheap.
At least she seem conscious so she may have a chance.

>tfw we might see a young dory and brogy.

Katakuri is carrying the team
There's not enough people fighting so Katakari keeps getting double teamed.

>shit finally goes down
>we get a long-ass flashback before we get to find out how things turn out
One Piece is back to form then. Sanji looked kind of cool this chapter.

epic journey, great worldbuilding with massive lore, one big adventure

did chopper just "cute" the candy-prison into pieces?

A man's romance.

Yes please.

tbf I'm super interested in big moms backstory
I want her character to get some humanity

I can understand fighting big mom but mentally breaking her seems a bit too much.

>BREAK NEXT WEEK

Bitches come right around from mindbreak though.

Who's giving this to Ichiji? What is this that they're giving to him? Is it the raid suit? How did they get there? Who got them? What is even happening in this panel?

I kinda want to know why she wants to become Pirate king now :/

>Young Dorry and Broggy
>63 years ago they were on Little Garden for 37 years by then.
That is, if they were there for just 100 years.