24 yo white woman, need your advice

okay Sup Forums I don't usually post here, but I seriously just need some quick advice on how to respond to a man without sounding overtly racist and getting in trouble. I'll summarize it as best as I can. I have been getting to know a coworker lately that I am starting to really like(whiteman), now I just found out he has a half black child. Possibly half-black, I honestly don't know it's just very brown. I told him I didn't have a problem with kids, but I didn't know this part. Here's the issue.. Normally this wouldn't be a problem with me, but I want children, and in the current world my children will get least priority compared to his in any situation because my children will have the newfound 'white privilege'.

How do I make this known without possibly getting fired or socially lynched? I have an obvious feeling that he will take it really badly. It's a real issue that I should indeed be worried about, I'm not a fucking racist. This is just the world we live in now.

I'm not trying to start a huge discussion, just please tell me how I should go about this.

Tits or GTFO

>inb4 you're probably a racemixer too

I went to a school dance with a Mexican once when I was younger, that's it. Please just help

Oh i'm sorry I wasn't aware this was fucking Sup Forums.

You guys like helping white people right? Especially with race issues. This is supposed to be 'your thing' idiots, just gib advice

Simple:say you don't love him or something like that anymore. DO NOT MENTION THE CHILD. DO NOT. Make it personal. Don't do it right now, wait for a few months so the reason won't be blatant

won't you be better off finding another who reflects your values?

Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

You're misunderstanding. I'm not actually racist, I just don't want to put my own kids being a 2nd class citizen in their own homes. I know that sounds like an exaggeration but these are kids were talking about.

They'll grow up hating their own half-brother, they'll resent the absolute fuck out of him. I can't have that. Yes I do blame leftists for normalizing this 'white privilege' on a ridiculous societal level , so i'm with you guys on that.

Cool story babe, get back in the kitchen

you are clearly retarded. you are a woman, and he is a white male. this is 2018 cunt, he has no power.

1st of all, you should not be draged into a relationship with someone who already has a kid with a previous partner, even if the kid is Hitler re-incarnated.

2nd. Just avoid the nigglet issue. Don´t bring it up. You´re an adult woman. You don´t want a relationship for whatever reason you choose to make up. And that´s it, he (or she if you would be a man) has no right to push further.

It is quite simple
>Do you want a relationship in current circunstances?
>Is it mandatory to bring up those circunstances with him?

Tits or gtfo

Simple:say you don't love him or something like that anymore
It's one of the benifts of being female. I believe it's an appropriate times to use it.
Godspeed Larper, best of luck in your imaginary scenario.

You're misunderstanding.
No one gives a half a fucking shit about your dumb ass social situation.
This is a place for politics.
You're a dumb cunt.
Saged.

>I'm not a fucking racist
>I'm not actually racist
>I can't have that
yes you can
we believe in you

Cool larp
Tell him you were fine with human children not the lamest monkey in the jungle
don't forget he probably got herpes from the kid's mom too.

The rules don't change across boards so tits or gtfo

So in order for your kids to have a semblance of normal childhood, would not it be prudent of you to avoid that man? It's simple really, is it not? His child is not going away, so the question is whether you do it to your future kids or not.

Do you really think the guy is the one and only for you?

Just say I'm not ready for kids.
Now stop larping, tits or gtfo.

Sage

why get into a relationship with this loser? getting involved with people who already have kids is in the domain of soyboys and cucks who view the tradeoff of childrearing totally worth the degrading looks of the person they're with.

have some self respect. especially as a woman you can do better.

Can you repeat the question please ?

abandon ship sweetheart. there are some good white men left this man is probably not one of them.

>now I just found out he has a half black child. Possibly half-black, I honestly don't know it's just very brown.

First off the whole story could of been told without mentioning you are a woman. So please post tits or gtfo and learn the rules.
Now, just tell him you're not interested. Say you don't want to raise another person's child. If he calls you a racist tell him he's a racist for assuming that it was based solely on the color of his child.
It's not that hard. You're on Sup Forums, try doing as we do and USE YOUR BRAIN.

This

sage

I seriously think you're overthinking this. First thing, it will not work. It won't. It just won't, alright? The situation is too fucked and complicated and will not have a good turnout. Do not date somebody's who already has kids when you have kids of your own. Just break it off, you aren't obligated to give a specific reasoning. You could just say you don't want to risk anything with a coworker. If he begs for a reason or makes an issue of it in the workplace, it's all based on his word with no proof and that won't go anywhere.

Stop overthinking this, it's not complicated. It WILL be complicated if you subject your poor children to this shitshow.

>one of the benifts of being female

What? It's not always this easy. This is why I even have an issue with nu-males. Do you have any idea how badly men can react in these situations? I'm not explicitly talking about violence either.

You guys underestimate the amount of pure malevolent feminine-tier evil some soyboys can put out. You seriously have no idea how creepy these 'men' are. They can do some pretty crazy stuff, they're basically emasculated women.

ignore tards posting tits or gtfo, doesn't apply when it's relevant to the subject and it is so tits not required
go about it without mentioning race, ask him if he would love your child as much and blabla, you women are supposed to be better at that than us, we're a bunch of autists known for saying the wrong things all the time

>You guys underestimate the amount of pure malevolent feminine-tier evil some soyboys can put out
Your own damn fault for getting involved with a beta. You made your bed now sleep in it (or get raped in it. Whatever works).

Don't engage physically with people who have kids. You don't want to be a cuck, you deserve better and there are loads more white people out there. Save yourself the hassle of raising a child who will never think of you as a mother.

Say you are not ready for a relationship bc personal reasons that have come up. If asked, think up something regarding relatives. BOOM! Solved.

Just say you don't want to deal with having a stepson but don't explain beyond that. If he does just claim only a woman could understand or something. Make the woman card stronger than the race card, it's your only shot.

>not a single post telling me how to handle this
>pure shitposting

Look Sup Forums, I even have some of your images saved. They're actually pretty funny. Just tell me what to do.

This guy is right, if you aren't a whale or a Larper you can find a white childless white guy, with double his salary and dick size.
Use your pussy power, no one should have to raise a nigglet.

Blade Runner 2049 is a great and baste movie you femfaggot. Your meme sucks and so do you. Tits or gtfo.

Handle what? Where's the question?

> How do I break up with this man?
> How do I carry on with this man but ensure my kids are okay in the future?
> How do I formulate a question?

>not a single post telling me how to handle this
>pure shitposting
Try reading them, sweetheart. Most are telling you the same thing. Maybe you're not seeing the "perfect hassle-free answer" that you want. Life is messy, get used to it, dump the chump, avoid the niggers, and woman the fuck up. Just because you have tits doesn't mean you have to be such a bitch.

Just friendzone him and keep drifting away dont all women know how to do that?

Is he one of the bugman?
If yes then why the hell (You) considered "it" in the first place.
You may need to employ males tactics and make it smooth as hell and very public
Take it slowly and look for plenty of advice.

As your child are important to you, so is that little turd to him, it´s up to you not to be a retard and fuck up

>dont make it known

just tell him you are not interested... co worker relationships almost never go well anyways.

Well, I could be a piece of shit and just leave him confused. True.

It's going to be a little bit obvious after I just met his kid, dummie

Dont do it dont do it
Burning the coal works both ways
He fell for chocho once and he will fall again also dont cuck you self to a nigress raising her childern

nigger just tell him you don;t want to date him because of his looks or someshit
he doesn't need to know the actual reason behind you disliking him
tell him he's way to girly/a cuck

Check out his poop size

Formulate a god damn question. What do you want to achieve? Break up or carry on? Pick one.

how about telling him you're into shitplay or something like that? record yourself shitting on his chest or something, if it's a soyboy like you say he'll probably go for whatever you want, then you have a degrading video that ensures he keeps his mouth shut about whatever you say to him

just tell him that he's an ugly numale
problem solved

Sad, /r9k/ really got to the Nazis.

Maybe I want a fucking real relationship? You should too, just fucking and dumping isn't always as good as having someone to rub your back after a long day of work. Someone you genuinely enjoy.

tits or gtfo

If you aren't going to be honest with him, your only option is to lead him on and make the situation worse. That kid isn't your fault, it's his - the numale coalburner. Learn from his shit life-choice and move on.

i thought you wanted to break up with him you retarded fucking hole

Call him a nigger lover and show bobs

>. I have been getting to know a coworker
if you as stupid as it seems to be, there's no point in helping you solving this with 'finesse'
just friendzone him, forget him. and get your head straight

also tits you unthankful bitch

boobie and vegene

fuck off leftypol no one is falling for it

By public I mean the breakup not the why, and by smoothly is by trying to set him up with a scapegoat and by slowly to obfuscate the child factor

Why do you have such a problem with being racist? Go to fucking reddit or something to complain about this shit you stupid. We unironically advocate black extinction here, we're not gonna help you with "not being racist".

women have the last word when it comes to the advancements of men.
plus, you're in a workplace, what gives you the prospect of fucking him over.
just cut the ties right now if you think he's child will be a problem to your offspring.

> I don't want to date him for his mongrel son
> Maybe I want a fucking real relationship?
Then tell him it's not working out, dump him, and find a real fulfilling relationship. You're fucking crying on the shoulders of user-nazis. You clearly don't want him so quit trying to convince yourself you do want or need him.

Honestly, I don't really see why you are attracted to this guy in the first place.

He's a soyboy. You are legitimately scared of how he would react, and not even in a violent way. This dude is NOT relationship material.

Seriously, this situation is fucked to hell and back. Dude is a tard, has a kid with someone else who is no longer in the picture, drills for oil.....this shit is covered in red flags op.

Just stop and think about what you are doing. Assuming you aren't over 30, you could easily snag someone much better than this pre-menopausal pile of shit.

Tits or gtfo

this video will answer your question

Tits or gtfo

Just call your local RWDS to solve the problem
They deal with nigger lovers

>I told him I didn't have a problem with kids
pretend you didn't and ghost him

this isn't hard, retard

You are young, find another man.

Women out out out

Why don't they just kill her? Jesus Christ that'd be far more human than the infections she's gaining every moment.

Your advice is shallow and idiotic is what I was saying.

as I said, socially lynchable. Reality is reality.

How? If anything i'm proving with my concerns you guys 'kind of' have a point.

Tits or gtfo

This is low quality bait, sage.

how?
just fucking tell him that some aspect is lacking
if he's skinny call him a bitch
if he's fat call him a glutenous shitter
if he's ugly call him an abomination
ez

mommy gib milkies

baizuo bitch

>Liking a whoremonger
wtf is wrong with u

Tits or gtfo
I can't believe faggots are responding without the toll being paid
the absolute state of.jpg

That joke stopped being funny in 2008

Hes a coal burner, don't associate with him you fucking floozy.

Whore, get roped.

Joke? GTFO memefaggot.

Isn't it funny how even men that are left with a black kid know that "going back" is their only chance at a respectable life?

You're asking a group of people who've completely given up on social connections about how to maintain their relationships.

>Sage is the option menu

what the flying fuck is that?

but what do you want OP?
I wouldn't be in a relationship with anyone who is capable of destroying my life because I said something mean about black people, that's stockholm syndrome not a relationship, then again you clearly like the guy so again, what do you actually want?

You were telling me, as a woman, that somehow this is easy. What the fuck do you mean how?

I just met his kid, if I just break it off it will be fucking obvious on why I did it. Saying 'well just date him for a bit then dump him' isn't solid advice. My OP specifically asked how do I let my feelings be known without sounding racist.

>I don't usually post here
Stay that way.
>coworker with tainted legacy
>workplace romance
God you're stupid.

No matter what you choose, you should still bobs and bitch lasagna.

Back to le plebbit it goes you fuckin memeflag faggot

Women are truly the niggers of gender
Especially fucking el goblino ones
Honestly kys

>Stating your age and gender on Sup Forums
Pic related goes for ALL boards.

>I'm not actually racist
come on cuck soyboy nobody is buying this larp
if true tits or gtfo

Okay here's some advice, if you like the guy get to know him more and go for it. I don't understand your question, are you saying you don't want to have white children because you're afraid they'll be disadvantaged due to talk about "white privilege"?

If that's not your point can you rephrase the question?

gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Kek, just do it don't be a puss... oh wait.

Oh wait, you're just saying that you want to break things off with this guy cause he has a mixed-race child? Just make up some fucking bullshit reason. That's what women (and people in general) do all the time when they break up with someone. No one is honest when they break up, just give him the standard "it's not you, it's me " speech.

He'll be sad for a while but people will just continue seeing you as a normal woman. As long as you haven't been in a long term relationship with this guy no one will give a fuck.

tell him you met someone else then