This is according to link, a game changer

This is according to link, a game changer.
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/05/24/kalibr-russia-naval-system-upping-cruise-missile-game.html

Meaning large aircraft carriers are obsolete, since a few of these things can easily penetrate an aegis or similar defense and sink the main large surface combattants.
They are cheap and effective, you can launch dozens of them, but even more important, they can be lauchned from small surface combattants and submarines, including old models. What is your opinion, in case of non-nuclear conflict, in a proxy war, between russia+allies and NATO.
Specify country, reasons and how it will go, allies included.

Hard mode: economic blockade is not an option, each side having industries and natural ressources. Unless you can explain the disruption of logistic chain. And f35 or any meme tech is not operationnal. Only 100% working tech is on the table.

Why not change the game so it is harder to hurt people?

>playing RA3 on a console
Why not change the game so it is harder to hurt people?

Brainlets out of the thread plz. Go watch some reality show or capeshit movies.
Thread about military tech influence on geopolitics.

Any one else notice the utter lack of even slightly good games anymore? It's been like 3 years since a decent game has come out. All I can note that has come out within the last year and a half is (((PUBG)))

What the fuck has happened to the gaming industry??

Brainlets out of thread plz. Are anglos this retarded ? Or anything more complicated than " omg trump god emperor can i suck your dick" is out of your league ?

>implying im anglo

Answer. Why not change the game so it is harder to hurt people?
You say this new weapon is a "gamechanger" implying it can change to a different game.
So why not have it change into a game where fewer people have the potential to get hurt?
Give me one bad thing that could come from being less violent and militaristic as a whole.

>a game changer.
Really? Like this is something new. Well, maybe the tech got better, but destroying a CV (or the whole task force) by overwhelming their ciws is not a new concept. Literally
>what is oscar/oscar II SSGN for?

Link and description brainlet.

I know about the weapon, its not new.
Why are you dodging my question?

Link and description. Thx.

You know that in modern warfare means of protecting your own people are conaidered much more dangerous and deatabilizing than weapons of mass destruction?
Barely any fucks were given when the Soviets tested the Tsar Bomba, but when the US tried to build a missile interception complex in Turkey, it was the shitstorm of the decade

Because you are nigger tiers lvl of intelligence. Back to your capeshit and reality shows, thx.

(((carriers))) have been obsolete this entire century

(((They))) sell them because they're expensive

US military superiority is a blue pilled meme you supposedly "woke" faggots are too stupid to see through

It is, since only recent missiles have this ability. Or are advertised as having it. So why so many countries invest in large surface ships, if they are vulnerable. What is the implication in terms of geopolitics ? I have my idea but i ask.

>playing red alert 3 anyhow

It hurts your mind that much to even fathom an alternative?
How does that make you feel? That you are so brainwashed you no longer have the ability for abstract thought, imagination, or even inteligence it would seem.
Go on, answer my question.

They are quite useful in terms of projecting forces, but i agree with you. Floating targets. Tbh, i was expecting people to defend the idea, in order to see if i was completly wrong.

> Implying carriers won't deploy countermeasures
> Implying russians won't sell it on the black market for vodka

Ooga booga 56%. Thx for your contribution. Less than i hoped for but i will deal with it.

Wasted trips.
US military has done amazing work reducing casualties... on our side.
You don’t reduce combatant casualties on the other side because it is fucking war you fucking retard.

Funny...or not. Not.

I think this is inevitable with all the advancements in cheap computing and sensors. Nowadays some Ukranian hohols can put a Raspberry Pi on a rocket, and have a weapon that would terrify WW2 armies for some hundreds of dollars, maybe not even that.
There are little things that can stop a rocket hurling in your direction, as far as I know, none of them can do it cheaper. Then it's just a matter of scale.
I've heard of a NATO wargame, where the opfor commander sank the entire US flotilla, carriers included, in the first day, by sneaking rocket launchers into what was assumed to be fishing boats. He was reprimanded, and the entire wargaming restarted, following the script where NATO wins.
Sure that case had some silliness, the entire logistics behind it were just hand waved, but it's there. I've got no idea what a carrier could do against such attacks, maybe advanced lasers?

Fuck off negro, go smoke pot

Lol, so much my lesser.

Your pist is as stupid as his. Do you even english ?
This thread is just burgers posting the most retarded things i could read. Np you get blacked, seems you are nigger tiers either way. Done with it. This board is a mess since the trumptard invasion. Good night untermenschen

>a bit upscaled granit missile with land strike capability
>basically tomahawk
>something new
No.

>believing the US navy relies on aegis for anti missile defense
>in 2018

Ishygddt.