What's up with CNN?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ElW5R
youtube.com/watch?v=dqDopY5dMD8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
washingtonpress.com/2018/01/13/trump-just-got-busted-forging-results-physical-health-examination/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Based off what we think we know
I'm sure they looked at his bloodwork, have EKG's, have his stress tests and confirmed a diagnosis in person based off test results...

Oh wait, they didn't?

They're not a news station they are literally propaganda. Don't be manipulated like the sheep.

>Whats up with CNN?
I wonder

CNN is basically the onion now.
Except not funny.

CNN is correct. Trump is obese and has heart disease.

I linked it because you didn't faggot. Also, archived, because no views for CNN, ever.

archive.is/ElW5R

My favourite line - "When I compare him to other males who are 71 and white, only 46% of others have a better score than him."

So he's top 47% of fat 71 year old guys and eats KFC, McDonalds and well-done steaks with ketchup.

Could Trump BE anymore based?

Captcha: RISE next left

During the campaign there was a period where the news was all about Trump's health (mental or physical), though that was quickly dropped when it was obvious it wasn't going anywhere, and that a focus on candidate health would be bad for Hillary. So the various fake news stations dropped than angle and picked something else to attack him on.
Or something like that, anyway.

Now we're back to Trump's health. I guess because they've run out of stuff to complain about, so they're doing reruns now.

>discredits doctor
>cnn
The are an arm of the democrat party.

>dude is an old obese fucker who eats fast food and watches cable news all day.
what the actual fuck do you expect him to have if not coronary artery disease?

probably one of those tight metal bands golfers use to help their swing

The lengths people will go just to lay personal attacks on their own president is fascinating.
I can understand being salty for the first few months, but there comes a point where your behavior is legitimately unamerican.

You shouldn't want your president to fail, you shouldn't want them to end up forced out of office be it scandal or health, that hurts the role as a whole and what little trust people have in their government regardless.

But everyone at CNN has brain disease, what about that???

lol - how can anyone other than a die hard lefty cuckold take CNN's fake new seriously? Why are you wasting your time?

It's based on the coronary calcium score. He had 133 which indicates he has plaques in his coronary arteries. It's not fake news.

If only the lazy, ignorant, bigoted response wasn't always right.

stop being such a cuck. nobody fucking cares about your pseudo-science and propaganda.

>drumpf will crash the economy with tax break and deregulation

Economy booms

>he will cause ww3 with nk

Nk and sk start talks

>trump has dementia and mental problems

Scores well in cognitive test

>he is fat and dying
He will outlive hillary and obama

Never forget how great it "was". Long, very long, ago...

At 50 seconds in....

youtube.com/watch?v=dqDopY5dMD8

Oh shit are you serious? Holy fuck we have to impeach him right now. Can you believe this fucking piece of shit how could he do this?

HAHAHA, this is funny. As soon as Trump's doctor said he's healthy they will say opposite. You been hammering on Clinton's health for too long, they want revenge.

the vast majority hate Trump. They don't want him to fail, they want him out.

If he suddently stopped being an articulate, good human being. And made good decisions for Americans (not a small group of powerful companies and millionaires) he would slowly start getting support.

That salt isn't poor sportsmanship, it's pure frustration.

These types of headlines give me flaccidity dysfunction.

>fat old man has heart problems
Is that even news ?

>President Trump has common form of heart disease.
>He has a good heart and it has captured the hearths of tens of millions of people world wide.
>Please be afraid of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

How can Trump be so based?

>pseudo-science and propaganda
It's neither. It's actually quite common for a man of his age.

If you fuckers would bother reading the article and not sperging out over a fucking headline you would actually learn a thing or two.

What's up with CNN is desperation because they put so much effort into the mental illness narrative that was handily BTFO yesterday so they are scrambling for anything to read into that they can falsely claim as a health issue so we won't call them fake news today. But bottom line is that CNN is fake news

CNN is run by Jews

Jews always get ahead of themselves and their behavior blow up in their faces.

That was insured this time around when they let crazy sjw's explode into the mainstream out of no where.

Literally every single person has some kind of atherosclerosis at age 71. This is fake news you fucking retard. Kys.

They are trying to meme their own reality.

Literally like Scott Adams said, Trump destroyed what they thought was reality when he won the election.

Sometimes when they're really made like during the "shithole" thing they visibly spit when talking.

Can't wait for President Pence

how many lobbyists are on trumps cabinet

Jesus, shareblue is so fucking easy to spot.

>if you would bother reading the fake cnn article..

yeah, no.

Literally what it says in the article which you clearly didn't read.

Here's the problem. People read this shit headline, think that Trump has severe heart disease, then they take it to their social media and spread it to normies, who will also then think Trump has severe heart disease. It doesn't actually change anything, but it's annoying and I fucking hate CNN for being so obvious with what their pushing. They're not putting this headline out there to be informative, they're putting it out with the goal to put doubt about the presidents health in the minds of people who see the headline.

>They are trying to meme their own reality.
Yes, as if they think that repeating something enough will make it true. Russia hacked the voting machines, then Trump bought hookers to pee on a bed in Russia, Trump has a mental illness, now Trump has a heart disease. I wonder why they hate him so incessantly, is it because he's a threat to THE SYSTEM that they're a part of, or are they just milking their irrational audience?

Sad to think if he was assaninated or somthing people would be dancing in the streets.

I'm growing tired of these Jews and I fear for future generations.
When does the ride stop?

>And made good decisions for Americans (not a small group of powerful companies and millionaires) he would slowly start getting support
t. Bernout
the tax cuts haven't even gone into effect and they're already being felt. wages are rising, companies are hiring, and bonuses are being handed out left and right, not to mention to stock market highs. hate to break it to you, but the majority of people are concerned about real issues like the economy, which Trump is delivering on. only crazy leftists give a shit about all the other noise.

They forget his father lives into his 90s.

That's the story they WANTED to run. So they just ran it anyways, they know normies won't read/watch/listen past the headlines and just accept it.

> Read Kike News Network article

How about no faggot.

"Trump has better heart health than average 71" is real news but kike news network literally can't say anything positive or even neutral.

70 year olds heart has common form of being old

ALSO this is the same media that said that Clintons actual serious health problems were a private matter

What if Trump’s doctor is just saying he’s healthy in anticipation of Trump keeling over without a proper treatment for his heart?

They were even cheering when Kim Jong-un called Trump a dotard.
Yes, four years of anti-Trump headlines might seep into the subconscious and tip the next election against him.
Probably not in our lifetimes. If anything, THE SHADOW is growing, with mass surveillance, China, etc.

It's called clickbait and this is not limited to CNN. Just look at this thread for fucks sake.
I get what you are saying and it's sad. If people don't bother reading articles and just reacts to headlines (like people here on Sup Forums) we can just give up.

There is literally nothing fake about the content in the article if you bother reading it.

Exactly this

"Trump has common form of heart disease" is bullshit.

Every 70 year old on the planet has common form of heart disease called getting old. You think all those CNN anchors hearts aren't "diseased" when compared with a 20 year old olympian?

Honestly I think his not drinking booze and smoking cigarettes goes a long way here. Like there are certain things people call unhealthy, like fast food, but they treat it like it's just poison by itself. The problem with normies is that they do MULTIPLE unhealthy things and then don't isolate the factors, so they smoke, drink and east fast food everyday and then they're unhealthy, but they'll just say it's the fast food and not blame the addictions...

But without the other unhealthy stuff, you can get away with doing something pretty unhealthy on it's own because that's probably the only unhealthy thing that's being done. (Not saying Trump is the paragon of health either, but is healthy in the sense he doesn't have major conditions or diseases, his organs are working good, etc).

It's food for thought how much booze just wrecks the human body. Not having it at all just does wonders.

I hope you think so I want good odds again in 3 year

Indicates he is AT RISK FOR.

At least he could stand on his own two feet. Some of his opponents can't even say that

washingtonpress.com/2018/01/13/trump-just-got-busted-forging-results-physical-health-examination/

Will he ever stop lying?

The Dr is a navy doc, who was appointed by Obama and retained by Trump. He is apolitical. Talk to any higher up officer in the military and they're there to do a job, not make it political. The media is bullshit.

wtf I hate Trump now

Headline - "Trump suffers from terminal disease could die any moment!"

blah blah blah illness is called ageing and is normal for humans

All technically true and all technically bullshit

This. He's the person in charge of keeping you safe the most, being the head of the military and law enforcement. He's also your representative, whether you like him or not. Sabotaging him makes no fucking sense.

He's like the new bus driver and all the liberal kids are throwing shit at him and throwing tantrums trying to make him wreck the bus, probably killing most everyone just so they can say they were justified wanting the other bus driver instead. At one point they need to realize how much of their own self-interest is wrapped up in the POTUS success and normal operation.

Can you only speak in hyperbole?

>appointed by Obama
That’s what makes me suspicious of his motives.

this checks out though since they posted why it isn't a voter's right after concerns of Trump's health were raised

CNN Doctor : after touching a picture of Trump, I couldn't feel a pulse, so my conclusion is Trump is actual dead

>vast majority
Break out of your faggy marxist cult

"taylor swift nude" is clickbait, the POTUS having a potentially life-threatening disease is something else altogether

deep state setting up the narrative for plan c.

I don't get what your point is. CNN headline says Trump has heart problem, which is a fucking lie and you know people only read headlines. "Trumps heart health great for his age" is the truth

But it's not wrong?

Right?

Russia -> Sexual Assault -> Physical / Mental health -> Repeat

What's this?
The cinigg mockingbird media foreshadowing a heart attack?
I'm not asking for a revolution but ganging up on New York, the Federal Reserve, the IRS and the CIA sounds like a really fun thing to do, you know, just to make them shit their pants for acting above all

>taylor swift nude
OMG dont even fuck around with shit like this

it is an absurd claim that contradicts all the information and evidence we have on the topic.

also clickbait can be correct and still be clickbait, the problem with this CNN article is that it is misleading, or at least the headline is.
And as has been shown people only read the headlines these days, so it's important to be accurate in them.

Russia -> Sexual Assault -> Physical / Mental health -> (RACIST NAZI) ->Repeat

Fuck off

who's to even say maaaan, things are just like whaetver dude!!!!111

i like cnn, there funny. not much news though. they find one thing and talk about it for 12 hours.

CNN is nothing more than a tabloid news network now.

It's even better; the kike that wrote the pile of stool on that webloaf unironically cites a rachel maddow conspiracy larp as a valid source.

heart attack gun?

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO POST PICTURES OF BULLSHIT HEADLINES ALONGSIDE PICTURES OF THE AUTHOR. IF PEOPLE SEE THE NUMALES WRITING THIS SHIT THEY WONT BOTHER TAKING IT SERIOUSLY

hey whatever happened to that old geezer?

head tilted, glass to small for fat head, psychotic dead mans stare

Nu-male soy bot confirmed

this could be a decent meme campaign. discredit shitty leftists with pictures of their pathetic authors

>discredit shitty leftists with pictures of their pathetic authors

but they are all the same, they have pushed the hive collective to whole new levels.

I know right ?

We need to crucify him now !

Fucking jews.

Their memeing mental health problems for themselves to reality.

Glow in the Dark CIA Niggers....

Glow in the Dark CIA Niggers everywhere.

Fuck OFF 56% nigger

>fake news tells everyone that trump has heart disease
>trump suddenly suffers heart problem
>no one thinks it's fishy

it doesn't check out because it's called flip flopping brainlet

that's not true women don't respect ugly soyboys

>fat nasty hookers good exercise making leave unpaid

Hillary was in fine health, maybe she can still be president

>heres what we know about
>voters dont have a right to
learn english its not even close to flip-flopping you reactionary cunt

And CNN has mental illness. They’re like that fringe part of the family that only comes to funerals, except in this case, they’ve moved home.

obvious photoshop is obvious