Anyone here a fellow /Wehraboo/?

Anyone here a fellow /Wehraboo/?

What I have:
>AEG VE 301 Volksempfänger (the radio)
>Magazine for Norwegian Hitler Youth (1942 Christmas edition)
>Mein Kampf, 1939
>Wehrpass (German passport)
>Deutsches Reich stamp series
>Luftwaffe belt buckle (actual belt is not from war time)
>Kar98k from 1940
>Luftschutz gladiator helmet
>Repurposed Stahlhelm
Post your shit here!

I am in the first stages of erect.

Hahah thanks man, are you a collector?

No, I'm a student. And that radio is incredible.

>Chile
>Posting this
My sides

Thanks! A lot of loose and broken parts in there, but the front is almost in perfect condition and it just looks really cool

I'm still in HS (Senior year is for 18/19 year olds, calm down mods) so I get that feel lol. I started collecting right over the summer break

Nice, dude. Any close up pics of the Kar?

k98 byf 44 owner here.

I have 3 pics from the guy that sold it to me. Bought it off of him for like $50

You don’t have anything if you don’t have a Luger

Nice! Got a pic of it?

cool shit user.

I don't got so much stuff, I got a 1942 helmet and a two russian gas masks, but from after the war.

That's all lol.

I have a couple of friends that has had their hands on rifles, they have gone for a nice price though. Both sold them. One of them have been doing this since I was a kid, back then he had several authentic uniforms and tons of shit. I think he sold everything when he got a woman

He used to dress up in it and go around where we lived, that was kinda funny

Nooo way! Does it still work properly?

enter america with the McDonalds view of the world

Hahah, the luger or an STG 44 would be awesome to have. I've just started this year though, so I got to go slow. I'm not buying top-notch items just yet.

Actually Spanish living in USA
But kys anyway for that unprovoqued offense you Napoleon-complex faggot

I really want a stahlhelm that wasn't repurposed. Does your M42 have any decals?
Also, your friend sounds like a lucky guy. He was an idiot for selling his stuff though

>Bought it off of him for like $50
WTF

well I am no expert at this, but that's a fucking bargin. I know this shit goes for thousands of krones. I don't remember the range even. if it's like in the 40k range or 10k range

10/10 man
Does it work properly tho?

Are there stamps inside the passport?

Shit wait was does the Mein Kampala from 1939 day? Have the Jews edited out anything from the new one?

I'm not even sure what that is lol.

But I forgot, I should actually also have had a gasmask from germany. Those are pretty cool and a bit valuable too. My grand father brought one home after the war he was in sanitation in berlin. Unfortunately my uncle grabbed it, that wasn't the agreement. A bit lousy.

It's in rather good shape too, used to play with it all the time when I was a kid. My uncles probably did it before me.

These soviet ones, those are basically free still. One has never been used, the other really smells like machina when you put it on. They are still selling from the surplus storages in countries like lithuania and so. I haven't taken any pictures of anything here, but the gasmasks looks like this.

Maybe you are just a collector, but if you are not, I'd find it a little weird to have such a passion for a military force that bombed your country, killed and deported your people and occupied your government.

Like I said, maybe it's not your case and you are just a history buff, which is something I really can appreciate and understand. I imagine this subject is a little taboo around there.

A gun cannot have a political opinion lol.
Also you need to lurk a bit more on Sup Forums and stop being such a hypertriggered fag

most of that stuff are trophies after the war user

Many people have a bit from this and that, and often they sell them you know. Inherited it from their grand fathers and great grand fathers. Then one suddenly needs shekels, and away they go. I'm glad I haven't sold.

People even sell their medals you know. I was supposed to have a medal too, but same uncle snatch that one too. I can't even remember how it looked

You probably a Chilean mixed with Indian american and that’s why you so hypertriggered about this

Wow, two different replies and I'm the triggered one. Look, if it makes you feel any better im sorry for posting the mutt meme, it was uncalled for.

Yeah man, check pic related.

No, sadly..

The whole reason why I started collecting was because of my passion for the Third Reich. I love every aspect of it, and I always will I think. My great grandfather was locked up by Germans because he failed to cooperate, but I just think he failed to see things in a broader perspective. Let's face it, the Germans were fighting for the greater good.

This

Yeah, I used to have a soviet gas mask that looked like this! However, it ripped(?) open when I was playing with it in the snow when I was like 8 lol

Would you look Leif Welding-Olsen in the face and tell him that?

Aggh that sucks. Can’t you take it to an armory though and maybe get some parts/ get the guy to fix it? At least for me if I was to get one I would spend so it worked

I don't even know if the germans had multiple types of gas masks during the war, but the one in question is the same type as this one

A bit better quality than the soviet ones, those require you to have shaved off all your hair or they leak lol

KAr98 with bayonet and sheath and frog muzzle cap and (((Israeli))) sling

Waffen SS Reenactor/LARPer here. AMA

Your autism is showing

also it works because merica

meant for

>Yeah, I used to have a soviet gas mask that looked like this! However, it ripped(?) open when I was playing with it in the snow when I was like 8 lol
kek
soviet quality

I think I only paid like 250 krones or something like that for the two of them. I don't remember the price of the german one, but that's considerably more expensive. Tons of that stuff on ebay and so, but you know this ofc

That passport is great. How much did it cost you?

Nice rifle. Does it have an eagle mark on the receiver?

If your not natsoc in 2018 than you hate the white race. White men need to put historical grievances aside and work to secure our future. Sieg Heil

Awesome

based. i don't own anything but would like to one day

>Leif Welding-Olsen
Sure think m80

Probably, but I'd have to get it registered and all types of shit. Just seems like a hastle.
Also, I feel like repairing it might decrease the value.

Nice

Got anything from the Reich?

Hahah right? I bought it off of a street vendor in Berlin that told me that it was German. Had I known it was Soviet I wouldn't have bought it I don't think. I've been redpilled practically me entire life lol

I paid about $64 for it

Yup. All the parts are original

This. 14/88

Danke

You should buy into that market as soon as possible mate. These things aren't getting any cheaper

How often you go to meetups and how large are they.

That's pretty cool.

a lot of that shit is really expensive here so it's hard to get ahold of it

Oh yeah? How much would this collection be worth in the United States do you think?