Shingeki no Kyojin

When you trigger the fandom just right

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31193133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will we see the Bert bodyslam next episode?

BRAYH a best.

Ugly dyke.

>tfw you dedicated yourself to only 1 snk waifu and you're too intelligent to understand these petty squabbles of shipfags and other plebs

Is Eren Nina?

that's actually isayama, ymir was a self insert

When Reiner is about to take your onii-chan from you

Annie a besto girlu

Why does she sleep like that?

No, if that was the issue I'd have hated Annie and Ymir when it's quite the contrary. I just hate Mikasa because that's her only notable trait aside from how Eren gives her weak knees. Strong girl characters are great, but she's not a good example of one.

Reiner will redeem himself. Future ally. Future bro

who you dedicated yourself to user

>tfw you don't know which SnK girl to dedicate yourself to because they all might die
Can't pick a waifu until the series is over

>those lips

Why. She didn't have those in the manga

Armin is Isayama's selfinsert user.

This pretty much confirms that ymir is dead right? Galliard saw his brother through Ymir memories after all

to the best girl (you know which one)

Mikasa is my waifu and my only reason in watching this show

armin was like his friend user

Eren is a cutie

Calling it now: Bert's memories will change Armin a fuck ton and he's slowly going to become more antagonistic towards Eren.

>moving goalposts again

AM is love

Yes offcourse, what more proof do you need? she became titan food
then killyouself

Mikasa a cute

A CUTE

wrong
he will sail through the ocean and let himself get eaten
plot twist: marley jewish youth is infested with mind controlling parasites

I think because of Bert´s memories he will protect Annie or convince the rest to use her.

>Eren comes to Marley for Reiner
>hey bro let's get back together
>nah I have family here they will be in danger
>Eren proceedes to kill every caded and everyone that Reiner still considered a family
>Reiner starts raging
>Don't be mad brah just come with me to my village it'll all be ok
>Reiner calms down chuckles to Eren and says ok
>As a token of good will Eren lets Reiner eat Armin
>Best bros now clean up Marley scum together

Memories don't change people. Armin would just feel sorry for Bertolt in the same way Galliard felt sorry for Ymir.

Nigga there was literally a shot of her chained up waiting to be eaten

>Moving goal posts
>All I did was answer that user's question

Isayama selfinserts into his friend user. Isn't that obvious?

Episode will probably end with it.

Fuck off Annieshit. She doesn't need protection, she tried to kill of all them.

Highly doubt it. He's going to have a strained relationship with Eren because Eren's a fucking retarded psychopath.

>Interviewer: He seems to be especially popular among yaoi fangirls. That’s not something you were aiming for originally though, right?
>Isayama: You know, those fans might be disappointed to hear this, but maybe I’ve got a little bit of yaoi fangirl inside me too, because something went off in my head that told me, “The yaoi fangirls are going to like this one.” I was going for something similar to Hiei in Yu Yu Hakusho, and the moment I finished his design I knew I had something good.

>Isayama likes Yaoi
>He bait fujoshis
>Levi was fujobait
>Mikasa was poster girl

Is she looking up his butt in that last panel?

i found escape from certain death first 30 minutes

More please.

*vomits*

>Eren's a fucking retarded psychopath
Eren showed much more sympathy towards people than Armin. I don't think that it would be a problem with Armin.

i'm an anniefag and even I think that sounds ridiculous, look at his expression when he asked annie about marco's 3DMG, he's got a real fear against her
and memories=/=feelings

Reiner is so handsome.

That's not true. Eren only showed sympathy towards children.

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven

How come he could see Ymir's memories and not Marcel's? Do shifters only see memories of the person they've eaten?

Pls post link

Do you think Reiner and Zeke are friends now?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31193133

Probably not. They are comrades but not friends.

Ymir couldn't see Marcel's memories either. At least not enough to know who BRA were.
It seems sort of implied it's not a 100% thing that you inherit memories.

Which SNK waifu would make best futa doujin?

>Do shifters only see memories of the person they've eaten?

Yes, unless its the founding titan. The founding titan carries all memories from her creation, to each carrier.

>Do shifters only see memories of the person they've eaten?
Yes, unless you have the coordinate

That's not true. Unlike Armin Eren doesn't think that sacrificing people to reach a goal is a normal thing. Armin would kill every last of his soldiers to do what needs to be done. Eren wouldn't.

Why'd he kill himself off? Is Isayama depressed again and planning to commit sudoku?

I think they can use her though, and if she wakes up I guess they will try to get information from her.

Annie smol dick

Then why would Reiner bother asking if he'd seen any of Marcel's memories?

I don't think Reiner knows that's how it works.

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

All Nips are depressed and plan to commit sudoku.

Because the art in the manga is garbage.

You and me are lovers.

No. They don't seem to spend time together outside of missions, and still have a leader/subordinate relationship.

Yes. Did you see his recent interview?

That's some next-level Tumblr noses

What? Armin didn't want to kill people, he said that's unavoidable. We are talking about the guy who sacrificed his own life and saved his friends.

titan powers have lots of secrets that's why the titan research facility exists

information about, she can't tell them anything that bertholdt's memories didn't

Reiner thinks of Zeke as an big bro, don't know what Zeke thinks of Reiner.

Eren sacrificed himself basically at start of the manga. But that didn't stop you from asserting that he's "a fucking retarded psychopath". Armin does what he thinks is "unavoidable" and he feels no remorse. Eren was shown to care a lot about people who died protecting him. Armin has much more chances to become a ruthless person who will do whatever if he deems it as necessary.

So are Eren and Armin just permanently camped out at the beach waiting for enemy ships to arrive or what?

Armin is the one who says that you have to sacrifice your humanity if you want to win

Yes, they fucked each other for 4 long years

Probably. I don't think there would be an efficient way for them to get to the shore fast enough to fight the ships if they were at home.

I think Zeke triggered Galliard's memories.

Because being lesbian is a sin even if you are in a male body.

Where is the endgame right here brothers guy? WHERE IS HE?? do I have to put the obvious couple?

soon

In these past 4 years they probably built a SL base near the shore, since Titans aren't a problem anymore.

How much time does Reiner have left? 2 years?

Also I think Jean will be the one to kill him for being the one who saved him last time. I think Connie will contribute to defeating Zika but die in the process and Sasha will die in the conflict somewhere as well.

Armong obviously confirmed to go full Stalin

armin you cunt erwin should have been the one to live!

Hongo KYS

how would this relationship daily life look like

they can build a base there too you know

> Armin eats Reiner
> He now is the Armored Colossal Titan
> He betrays the group
> He says "nothing personal"
> He gets Mikasa´s pussy

I don't think Jean has it in him to kill Reiner. Neither Reiner to kill Jean. I think Zeke will just transform Connie's mom back at some point.

>Armong obviously confirmed to go full Stalin
so he will defeat his enemies, industrialize entire madagascar and increase literacy levels from non existent to over 90%?

>Eats Zeke as well
>Becomes an armored colossal beast titan

>>>/facebook/

What is Mankasa thinking about right here?

p.s. why is she so ugly?

It's likely they've settled the entire island at this point. They were chomping at the bit to get away from the walls.

>.Armored Colossal Titan
He'llll be even slower and lose the steam release power, that's not happening

What? Armin felt remorse, what manga are you reading? He vomited and cried when he killed the MP woman and when he realized he ate Bertolt. I wasn't the user who called Eren a psychopath but he isn't innocent either since he want to kill all his enemies in Marley.