How are you preparing for the Chinese century?

How are you preparing for the Chinese century?

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/why_china_wins_joe_bob_briggs
youtube.com/watch?v=wFP-htHmNBk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sesame_Credit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Trump, but it's too late to turn this around.
The economic crash may make the West face some hard truths we've been ignoring at least -the goal should just be to survive
Also, this is the best article I have read on the subject - takimag.com/article/why_china_wins_joe_bob_briggs

user, I have some bad news for you...they ain't gonna survive the century, let alone own it.

But here, we'll play some Phil Bailey at their collective funeral.
youtube.com/watch?v=wFP-htHmNBk

This is some shit western politicians literally corrupted by Chinese spies sending them money say.

Either China grows a middle class and Chinese manufacturing is no longer cheap or China remains poor, authoritarian and a general hell hole, even better the disparity between the extreme rich and the extreme poor creates a revolution.

In reality, the 21st century is the Anglosphere pretending it's not doing well so people leave them alone.

Trump: Psshhhht nothing personal china

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sesame_Credit

>Sesame Credit is a social credit scoring system being developed by Ant Financial Services Group, an affiliate of the Chinese Alibaba Group and associate of the Chinese government. It uses data from Alibaba's services to compile its score. The score is used to rank citizens of China based on a variety of factors like loyalty to the Chinese government and loyalty to Chinese brands based on social media interactions and online purchases. The rewards of having a high score include easier access to loans, easier access to jobs and priority during bureaucratic paperwork. Likewise, the immediate negative consequences for a low score, or being associated to someone with a low score, range from lower internet speeds to being denied access to job offers, loans and bureaucratic paperwork.

oh boy, those chinese sure sound better than the americans, right guys? :^)))))

>user, I have some bad news for you...they ain't gonna survive the century, let alone own it.
You're supposed to back statements with evidence

I for one welcome our insectoid overlords

Eat a boiled dog's dick Fu Manchu.
You're already dead monkeys walking.

And holy shit, Joe Bob Briggs. Where's do you find that fossil?
Under a Terracotta Warrior's foreskin?

At least they aren't like pussy whites with their morals, they'll kill any nigger that acts up

Let me know when the Chinese are spreading multiculturalism and importing shitskins into China like the USA does.

Eating steaks smoking weed and fucking bitches

We stay boujee out here nigga

mmmm

Facebook serves the same purpose in our society. You just don't get to see your score.

Russians aren't pussies. They'll be the big boys again in Europe again once burgerica declines and China become dominant later this century.

Meant to link

Context please.

>1000 BC
are you preparing for the chinese nothingburger?
>0 AD
>2000 AD

Sad insectoids will rule over us.

Do you expect me to respond to something this dumb seriously?

no I expect you to cry and meme at me desu

Why do people think China will rule the world?

China no doubt will extend itself and takeover Japan, Filipines, Nk.... Ultimetly the burden of a large populace will be its demise, on top if its own extremism muslime problems rising, lack of gender balanced populace for further reproduction, disputes of rule given they will expand, and most dangerous of all internal revolution which will come to be despite the people being allowed entertaini g distractions!

Russia and China are the greatest competators, lack of natural resources because China has manufactured all these years everything for this world mostly using their and neighbouring resources and has shiped it all mostly to us!

China is desperatly trying to build the next silk roard what some perceve as expansion to grow economicaly by distributing their manufactured goods but is in fact a grap straw attemt to import iron, copper, gold, wood all those thing they need to survive and to use for replenishing their army in case of conflict, the goods that they sold aand shipped out!

China was given paper money, and false promises for copper, iron, wood, labour.

For the past 15 years they have desperatly tried to aquire copper mines in and around Africa so they can use to keep manufacturig and selling because they ran out!

They won't rule the world, they will be a great influence on it similar to how the USA is now. Though probably not culturally.