When was America's golden age

What was the greatest time in America history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3RMVAN-w1Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=nIR-IUslDcc
youtu.be/bOHxtOLfvIo
youtu.be/gVr1gFEMny0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The 1950's - it inspired the way the rest of the World saw us and will probably forever remember us - even a lot of classic manga/anime were inspired by the TV of that period (Dr. Slump, Urusei Yatsura, etc.)
Most of David Lynch's career (Twin Peaks and Blue Velvet especially) is an evaluation of our failure to maintain the promises of that era

a few seconds ago. Looks like you just missed it!

Probably right now, at least in terms of safety. And you're not gonna notice it until the golden days have passed.

victory in ww2-landing on the moon
from there on out it was downhill, like some vietnam viets would return and couldn't recognize the country they left behind

*vets

1950s. Complete cultural ascendancy in the west post WWII. Greatest time of SELF CONFIDENCE. Which is everything.

The forty or so years leading up to 1913 were the golden era for pretty much all of western civilization. Technology (most importantly medical technology) is the only thing that's gotten better since then.

1918 to 1963
total freedom, if you had a fucking job

Agreed.

1950s by a mile

as an outsider, 60's-80's, the absolute pinnacle was the 90s. So as an outsider im probably 10 years behind, because these things take time. So the pinnacle was probably a 20 year patch between late 1950 to late 1970

Reaganomics time!

>10 years of feel good economics so things could go to shit in the following decades

50's

Now.

Yes, it's either the bell epoque/guilded age period, or the years between WWII and the passing of the immigration act of 1965. Anyone saying right now does not live in America.

Right fucking now.

1945-1965

Nov. 6-9th, 2016.

>I'm 12 and what is this

Early wow days all the way till end of cata. And Before total invasion of shitskins and start of political correctness US was always best
youtu.be/3RMVAN-w1Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=nIR-IUslDcc

haha well, I can't argue with that

Google America's golden age. Idiot

lets go it little by little. First, we have 1789-1812. George Washington was made president, the articles of confederation were thankfully scrapped, the democratic system was working well, a rebellion was put down, we got the Louisiana territory from our boy napoleon. Overall prosperity. War of 1812 ended up being pointless due to a lack of a strong standing army, and incompetent generals who tried to invade canada. 1826-1848. We had Jackson as president, who although was controversial for what he did with the native americans, solved a lot of economic problems, ended the corruption of the federal bank, and paid off the national debt, unfortunately van buren fucked it up with an economic panic, but we got out of it, not to mention we beat mexico and got texas as well as a lot of other land. Skipping 1850s to 1870s mainly cause of civil war and reconstruction. 1914-1929 showed our strength at the end of ww1 by raising morale, capturing many miles and towns along with the Aussies, and showing that we werent a pushover, and economic prosperity. Cut short of 1929 cause of great depression. 1939-1949 Obvious reasons. 1950s-Now. Pretty much a boom of economic and social culture, and the way we are most iconically remembered

>yes trust google goy, let google do your research

Fucking idiot

OP wanted opinion, not googles opinion. No wonder we all fucking laugh at retards like you, do you even read nigger?

2000's I'd say.

youtu.be/bOHxtOLfvIo
youtu.be/gVr1gFEMny0

Before the 1860s

Don't forget. You country was a fucking land grab. Monarchs in Europe had been rich by the people and the land for centuries, CENTURIES.

All of a sudden there was new land, and not a little, a lot of fucking land called the America's`. So they loaded up their boats and said, GO CLAIM THIS LAND IN NAME OF YOUR KING. Understandably the English and French go the there first. But so did the Spanish, Portuguese, Russians, but of most note, the Court Jews. The court Jews realized this was their Europe......

You skipped the whole period from 1870 to 1914, schlomo.

That is the period the Jews moved in isn't it, as per my previous post

Sorry bong. Most people know what's meant when they hear America's golden age: it's not an opinion, it's a specific, defined time. Google hasn't fake-newsed that one yet. But I hear ya: discussion and all that. I'm just part and parcel to living in this Burger world.

Pre WW1

Burgers come here to escape Burger World

Tha Obama era fa sho

Yep, but we bring onion breath too. I'd apologize but I'm American: we don't apologize, we liberate idiots from oppressive regimes that resist international banking families

>we don't apologize, we liberate idiots from oppressive regimes that resist international banking families
While you cripple your own with the very same bankers dept

NEAT!

Now is the Golden age. Think of the exponential leaps in technology happening right now.

During the Western era
>cheap land
>no federal reserve
>basicaly no taxes if u lived far from a town
>living off of own land

Yep. Working on that one.

Buy Silver Now!™

more like 2 years

you're living in the beginnings of it faggot

1865-1929 (industrial revolution - great depression) and 1945-1975 (post WWII industrialization - lost of gold standard/fiat currency)

>What was the greatest time in America history

before 1913, and thus before the creation of the federal reserve bank.