We unironically elected a man this dumb to rule the free world

>we unironically elected a man this dumb to rule the free world

What have we done?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont know maybe he is trying to get the nigger vote by speaking on their level

Gosh, wouldn't smarter folk be better at deception? Thank god we got a dummy, right guise?

>most important public figure in America speaks more simply to better convey his message

If you need to use big words to show others that you’re smart, then you’re probably not actually smart

>Clinton
> a rhodes scholar
>9th grade

It's almost as if the president speaks to the people on their level.

You know it's a bullshit graph when Bush Jr. is somehow lower than Bush Sr., and that Bush Jr. was saying retarded shit for 8 years and Trump has only been President for 1 and yet Trump is somehow lower. Not possible.

Big speak does not make smart man.

>the volume of different words you use when you speak is equal to your vocabularic volume
I sound like a nigger when I talk but I had a 10th grade vocabulary when I was in 3rd. Probably have a university level vocabulary now despite never even attempting to get to postsec, or enjoying English ever.
>how to say nothing in 2 pages: the class

obama spoke at a higher level because he was reaching out to white people and trying to use mental gymanstics to get us to subvert ourselves with a bunch of nonsense overcomplicated white guilt bullshit

trump speaks like a retard because even a fucking retard can see whats wrong with this country, and it doesnt take big words to say it but shitskins are extremely biased AND retarded so they still dont get it usually

Speak smart no make you smart. The truest test of understanding is being able to learn about a concept and then fully explain it in your own words as simply as possible.

it takes big words to confuse people into believing in problems that dont exist

this is something i see liberals do all the time, using a bunch of intelligent sounding pseudopsychological phrases they make up to say something extremely retarded, to try to sound smart, but really they're a fucking dumbass just regurgitating shit they heard and can barely grasp because it sounds smart and correct to them and gets them social credit

>being this much of a brainlet
Trump is the reincarnation of Jesus with his >600 IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI

I've met Carter. Nooo fucking way. That man is straight retarded

obama just read his pre prepared speeches, trump speaks from the heart

If this chart is telling me W spoke on a higher level than his dad then it's fucked.

But on topic, with hunchbacks, one may well speak in a hunchbacked way.

Heres the million dollar question, Why do we care if the president speaks eloquently? The average American reads at like a 5th grade level anyway.

>coward flag

Eat shit and die

Obama 9.7 i call bullshit on that one

>i dont know maybe he is trying to get the nigger vote by speaking on their level

It seems to be working. Although his support with that group is low, it has grown.

He's so clearly modifying the way he talks in order to reach more people.
Just take a look at 0:35 where his Jersey accent slips out for a moment.

The thing I love about Trump the most is it shows the mentality that one of the smartest, most educated, most accomplished presidents can be followed by one of stupidest because the former was black and the latter was white

>rule the free world
I can't roll my eyes hard enough at your stupidity.

Dos this even matter? Obama couldn’t help the economy or bring jobs to Americans but “muh vocabulary” was good. Sage.

>im a fucken jewnius