Vote for most outspoken Pro-life president/vice president combo ever seen

>vote for most outspoken Pro-life president/vice president combo ever seen
>literally NOTHING is done about late term abortions let alone planned-parenthood funding

Sorry children, I tried my best.

Why would anyone who doesn't want to be overrun by nignogs and mexicans be pro life?

Maybe some people aren't fucking insane genocidal murderers you edgy faggot?

this is why i support planned-parenthood desu

>Sorry children
You can adopt as many nigs as you want friend, nobody is stopping you.

>christcuck
Get off your high horse faggot, abortion keeps the nigger and mexican population down

I don't want the lower classes to be forced to raise their shitty mongrel children into shitty mongrel adults. Kill them before they become a drain on the rest of us, forget about your pathetic bleeding heart and think about it rationally. If a mother is heartless enough to kill her child do you really think she'll be a good mother?

>think about it rationally
If by rationally you mean to think like a leftist then no, fuck off. Killing children is always killing children.

So you want them to be Murdered by the Pyschopathic mother when she has a breakdown?

you can get a shot in your arm that lasts 3 months. women get off on this shit, thats why there is so much of it sadly.

in this thread there is a guy who has had 4 cuck abortions with black guys in three years.

"I don't even try. I love my black cock whore wife. She's 2 months BBC preggers. Another 2 months and she'll get an abortion and start the cycle over. She loves being perpetually knocked up by BBC. She's been successfully bred by her Black Bulls 4 times in the last 3 years."

these are the people we have to stop, does this look like a 14 year old girl that made a mistake and needs a late term abortion to get her life back on track?

No it is the face of a female pervert who kills her children to manage her pregnancy fetish.

This guy gets it.

Since when is killing wrong? Net gain for society, faggot.

Nah, that's most probably some dude's fapfiction.

It is a get out jail free card currently

are you gonna takle care of/pay for the unwanted children ?
i dont want to

Society that doesn't take care of it's weakest and most needy members dosn't have a right to exist. Some sort of social darwinism isn't what Jesus wanted from us.

Your religion taken to its logical extreme would result in the systematic cultivation of human failure.

And maybe some people aren't morally squeamish pussies who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty if it means getting results.

1. Big difference in a hand up and a hand out. Something about "let those who will not work go hungry" in your good book, isn't there? Which leads to
2. Save the holier than thou attitude where you get to decide what Jesus really meant for your congregation. This is a place for logical discussion.

i'm ok with killing niggers
i'm not ok with
dems lying that about their aims
dems profiting from it, corrupt
so much corruption
the fucking sick satanist aspects and "live birth abortions"
the fuck
3 months chop it up, free watermelon sucker
6 months, they break both your legs as they perform the abortion, so you get some karma for it
after 6 months, you shit that baby out and they ship it to a spic's house to get raped to death
yey win win
fucking morons

yup

the left are pushing to enact ANYTHING that will up these numbers
fucking sickos
FUCKING SICKOS
WE NEED DEATH SQUADS NOW