Peterson just lambasted a reporter on: feminism, trans-activists, etc

Somebody call the police, Jordan Peterson literally just verbally raped a female reporter on live television.
> doesn’t matter what you think of this guy that was spectacular!
youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/952345392619847680
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

That guy is a hero. He is so fucking brave

Can't wait to get the 2k autographed rugged. It'll really bring together my cleaned room.

He’s a fucking genius to boot.
> talking about our evolutionary genesis from lobsters, similar nervous system, how lobsters naturally structure a hierarchy, etc.
> female reporter: “so you are saying we should structure our society like lobsters”
KEK of the highest order!!

That interview is JBP at his best. I still don't get why people say he isnt /ourguy/

Larpers with ideologies won’t understand the importance of the individual.

I guess that is part of it. Some of them seems to simply be jealous too

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/952345392619847680

JBP is edgy as fuck for normies, only people who have no concept of what is acceptable in broader society can criticise this guy

Hey there Sargon? How is your wife’s kid doing?

JORDAN PETERSON LITERALLY JUST POUNDED THIS WORTLESS FUCKING SLAG INTO RAPE DUST

When your competitors are collectivizing against you, individualism is just rebranded escapism.

Seen it.
It was hilarious.

All she could do was wait until he finished speaking and spout "so what you're saying is--" [generic feminist talking point/accusation].

It was fucking DIRE.
Seriously, i've never seen a genuine intellectual appearing on these sorts of shit-flinging shows; someone who knows exactly what their opponent is up to and responds calmly (and of course he would, he's a fucking clinical psychologist - he's sat down in one-to-one's like this thousands of times).

Near the end i started to feel sorry for her, like maybe some cunts were just telling her what to say next via an earpiece.

Brutal. This shit belongs on LiveLeak.

YAAAASSSS SLAAAAYYYY

Are you a nigger or kike?

Guy is a massive cocksucking frog voiced faggot, but he is also a good debater when dismantling leftist logic.

Laughed too fucking hard at this.

But its true, it really would tie all of that responsibility together nicely

> has her staring at the ground contemplating everything she just said and realizing that he just pointed out that she is contradicting everything she is trying to prove… Her reality is slowly dissolving around her.
> Peterson: “gotcha”
Absolute fucking legend

he did a good job twisting her up in knots

but goddamn do any leftists know how to FUCKING ARGUE THEIR POINT?? any of them?

Equality of outcome is undesirable?

Kek. The problem with Sargon is that he wants individuals to come together as a group while claiming to be individuals.

This interview would be eye opening and a great starter video to show people the ridiculousness of post-modern feminism.

Her bad reactions and offensive line of questioning was the perfect complement to Peterson's calm, meaningful insights and conclusions, all of them backed by evidence and a desire to clarify and ultimately help people.

GOTCHA'D!
go chad?

Jordan "the boomer cuck" Peterson

So you’re saying we should design our society like lobsters??

Jordan "the jew apologist" Peterson

got em

user "Anyone Who Isn't Sieg Heiling In The Street Is A Jew Shill" ymous

fug how long can it go

He is an absolutely vital arbiter in conveying how ridiculous the leftist ideology is… You would have to be a complete moron to deny that! Most people are not going to do the digging and research to really get what’s going on. This guy at least shows the idiocy of what we are up against!

Jordan Peterson is literally a jewish shill. He can get fucked

This was the pinnacle shark-jump moment of the interview.

This shit is solid fucking gold, fresh forged in the heart of a dying star.

How you doing there, shareblue, having a good night?

Good to have you here to enjoy this with us, really.

i dunno the gotcha was fantastic as well

til i say stop faggot

he gained like 20xp boomer points today i saw him retweeting an article unironically by tom friedman of the nyt

I honestly don't get the worship for this guy. You're telling me you pay this snake oil salesman 10 buckaroos a month to lecture you on how to wash your balls and give you a cosmo tier personality quiz. Fucking hell

This, the majority of his detractors here are leftist campaigners who are shitting their pants at how incomprehensibly influential this guy is.

Because he's just speaking NORMAL FACTS in a very ARTICULATE manner.

And they cannot.
Fucking.
Handle it.

If you listen close when he says "gotcha" you can hear her orgasm

how many times does it need to be said? He's anti-collectivist only when it comes to white people. for some reason he feels groups like jews and native americans are exempt. for some reason collectivism is only bad when whitey does it

because he rejects race as a legitimate collective but accepts gender as one. he is logically inconsistent in this regard, but I don't blame him. not only is he an academic and equates racial pride with genocide but even if he did accept racial realism he would never be able to admit it and retain his credibility. he has his purpose and he serves it extraordinarily well. this interview is excellent and he is at his best here, but he really has nothing more to offer. you must keep in mind that what he is saying, while tame/purplepilled to us, is radical to college normies and the intelligentsia

LOL PC Culture = Communism = Muslim Rape Gangs. What the fuck? xD This guy! Does he even know what Communism actually is? Me, helping you out, without expecting anything in return, that's a part of Communism, so you're against Communism, therefore you're against helping people out... xD Also, Communism doesn't have anything to do with "PC Culture" whatever the fuck that is. It's about Common ownership of the means of production, distribution, resources and their extraction. It's a society where the commodity form is replaced by needs-based production, a system where currency is replaced by mutual aid, where law is replaced by freedom of association, State/Government replaced by Direct Horizontal Democracy, a thing that lets YOU have a say in every aspect of YOUR LIFE, this is something Representative "Democracy" doesn't grant us, its just vote for our profit-driven supreme overlord every 4 years and we get nothing else. Well, we're the reason those in power have power, we are their power... We should exercise that power through civil disobedience. Taking the power away from the ruling class, the power we sacrifice for them to live their lavish lives on our backs, and putting that power back where it belongs, in your community, in your own hands!

Shit, i almost forgot about that.
She just has a meltdown, and he's there watching it.

This motherfucker has like 20 years of experience sitting down face to face and calling people out on their bullshit, it's like watching a fucking veteran swordsman fight a child.

I guess its reasonable to be fearless going on these shows when you're smarter than every single news host in the world.

The Jew fears the Peterson

that was the best part, he was speaking in the most transparent simple straightforward way and the reporter felt the need to somehow dumb it down to be understandable. she looked like a fool or someone who thought of her ausience as retards

Imagine that cunt with unlimited power and nuclear weapons and you have Hillary Clinton. Scary.

trippost shitpost

I'm not a big Peterson fan, but this was instructive of what happens when a real intellect goes up against a journalist.

He’s staying behind to hold the door open

If this interview were a book, that's pretty much the quote that would go up on the cover.

The Jew owns the Peterson* and that's Dr. Peterson to you BUCKO

she isn't a journalist. she reads a teleprompter just like the young turks are not journalists, they read huffpost articles in front of a camera.

This interview is more influential to normies then 20 Richard Spencer speeches

yeah i didnt like the part where he compared mao and trannies because they were driven by the same ideology. i mean lots of ideologies end in bloodshed that doesnt make them necessarily illogical or inconsistent

This interview, if nothing else, higlights the massive need for everyone here to become as articulate as possible in their speech.

When you've a well-wielded lexicon, men, the world is your serf.

won't answer JQ, too cowardly to face ethnonationalists, depressed, fucking CANADIAN, only targets the low hanging beaten horses that are tranny faggots and SJWs
obviously not our guy

that's because spencer is a plant. all he is doing is discrediting white nationalism and he is a horrible poster boy for it. he's a dyel, dough-faced pseud with yellow fever. he is every stereotype the left makes of the right and his prominence only reinforces them

Hey BUCKO Dr. Peterson has hundreds upon thousands of subscribers, and makes millions telling morons(not me of course, I am an enlightened individual) to wipe their ass. What do you got

He mentions the shape of the IQ curve between men and women, knowing it would go right over her head. I'm sure he knows about racial IQ data also. He just doesn't think "race war now!" And "sieg heil!" is a very effective persuasion tactic. In other words he isn't an autistic basement dwelling faggot that will never have any influence. I'm sure privately this guy knows women have no business voting or participating in the work place. He has listened to the ranting of crazy sluts as a clinical psychologist his entire career. That being said he knows how to choose his battles.

At the start of the interview when he talks about men growing the fuck up, he is talking about you pol. Set a good example of manhood in your personal life, and learn to engage in the public sphere with arguments that will actually persuade people in the middle. Hitler memes don't help.

o fuck he therapyd her lol that is exactly the dynamic between them. for someone who doesnt like being dominated she sure got dommed in that interview

he didn't compare them, he compared their rhetoric and he didn't say they were inconsistent. he just said they shared a common belief

He actually lose this argument.

He concealed nearly every point to her and he acted unhinged when presented with alternative theories.

He compared humans to lobsters as if that has any meaning. He’s literally clueless about evolutionary biology and a moron.

I can’t believe anyone would take him seriously when he compared humans to lobsters.

When has he ever said anything like that? The thing I extract from what he says when he talks about bettering yourself is that you need to better yourself first and then try to change society.

If that is the only "problem" with JBP I dont really see why you can have an issue with him. He is excellent for softpilling normies and people that are tired of leftist bullshit, and he wouldnt be able to do that if he went full gas on the race stuff. Doesnt really matter, to me at least, whether he actually is a realist in hiding or not.

reddit pls go

wow. That is a boomer move. Friedman is rat face brainlet

yeah he did, and right over. she had no idea what he was talking about to the the point she couldnt even "so youre saying" him

You're too late, you missed the rush of attention that this got in multiple threads 24 hours ago.

I agree

Her world was literally crumbling, her eyes were fixated on the ground as she was trying to regain control of her mind which was spiralling out of control as she began to realize that she was completely contradicting herself and he plainly pointed that out.
> Peterson: “gotcha”
> dumbass reporter: “yes you did… I’m just trying to gather everything in”
It was epic but I mean come on the lobster part takes the cake. God only knows how Peterson did not break out into hysterical laughter from response. Clearly shows he deals with many people incapable of abstract thinking, on a regular basis and are more so just guided by raw emotional impulses.

> groups like jews and native american
Citation, or near-as-you-can-recall citation?

I'm agreeing with you retard.

Omg dude, read the Gulag Archipelago, even the abridged version. Stay off the internet until then.

You can cut the sexual tension in this interview with a KNIFE. Am I the only one who noticed? They nearly tore each other's clothing off

HOL UP *SMACKS VAGINA LIPS* SO YOU B SAYIN...WOYMAN SOULD BE GASSED?!?

Actually it wasn’t.

When a person compares humans to lobsters I’m pretty sure nearly everyone watching would be laughing at him.

You can’t take this person seriously when he’s so inept in any understanding of biology.

He’s a quack psychologist, a fake science. Not a biologist.

He lost this debate.

SAGE

SAGE!!!!!!!

SAGE!

We are NOT lucky to be ruled by Jews you fucking bootlicker Peterson

REPENT OF YOUR SERVITUDE PETERSON!!!

NO MORE ADS ON Sup Forums!

this
yeah. It's sad. He became the e-daddy for some lost young men, probably with soyboy fathers. He roped them in with some reasonable comments and the e-daddy shtick then started extracting money from his followers. Very sad

> hitler memes don't help

you don't understand their purpose because you're an idiot

> she didn't like to be dominated
Nah, she just found the first man who could.

eh hes too invested in the value of IQ to say that, Hed need to downplay intelligence in order to say whites and asians have more of it. "whats so great about intelligence intelligent people have a higher rate of suicide. By the way whites have a higher rate of suicide" something like that but with actual stats

best thing I've seen this year.

my favorite part: "uhh.... um.... .you got me"

BTFO

>2000$ music rug. Limited supply.
He just has no understsnding of biology. I understand that he’s a psychologist, but psychology is not a SCIENCE.

No BIOLOGIST is comparing HUMAN BEHAVIOR to LOBSTERS.

You compare human behavior to the most recent ancestor.

this. the feisty ones love to be dominated, they just want a man who isn't intimidated by them to do it

It's called winning an argument. This is how you win an argument on prime time TV. If you make a convincing case that your opposition is evil, you've won.

Autists on Sup Forums will never understand this.

> He concealed nearly every point to her
He didn't have a lecture format, she was attacking him.

> yfw brainlet

THIS. Jordan creates threads about himself and then astroturfs the comments. He is delusional and wants a following. Look at how he used to abuse his religious shtick for self-aggrandizement

Perhaps you can enlighten me with a logical argument. I doubt it though.

Satan, you have superhearing, us mortal can't pick up on that shit

What a belligerent cunt that bitch was.
>Peterson makes a nuanced point
>SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS-!

Fucking brainlet bitch is only in that position because she's a woman. Probably got the job or an actually capable man.

no its what happens when a clinical therapist sits down with a mentalcase.

>JQ
Hard to answer the JQ if you want to be taken seriously. The world isnt ready yet, got to ease it in.
>coward ethno
I don't really understand what you mean, I guess I am out of the loop on that
>CANADIAN
He can't do much about that....
>only goes after low hanging and tired targets
Well, he wasnt really going after the trannies and sjws themselves, at least not low level sjws. He went against the law makers and as well as other profesors and university leaders

>implying this is not bait
here is your (you), 88/100 bait

you're right I can't. you win

Well actually, now you mention it - it's quite common for high-intensity career women to have a seriously, seriously submissive side out of work.

Because they're forcing themselves to act like men all day, and they make the sacrifice of their femininity to further their careers (and there's nothing wrong with that of course) - but they are women nevertheless, so the shadow of their sexual betrayal hangs heavy over them and when they get off work, all they want is to be tied up and dominated hard.

Its seriously common amongst high-stress career women, and even some career men.
They spend all day dominating others and managing shit, that "rest" simply is not enough to re-balance the scales - they need to be utterly dominated.

It's probable he didn't mention such a thing out of good taste.

Christ dude. You're either a shill or I'll bet you didn't even finish high school.

I think you have to justify why he compares human behavior to lobsters. The fact that they share similar characteristics does not prove a causal relationship between humans and lobsters.

And serotonin isn’t the chemical that causes heirachal behavior, that’s dopamine.