mobile.twitter.com/markantro/status/952155324596805632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

F

>Handsome
>Heliocopter pilot
>Actor
>The man could have sided with Maduro and lived like a king
>Instead be chose his people and died fighting for a better country for his fellow man and 3 kids he left behind
F

May he personally pilot Pinochet's helicopter to the tune of Ride of the Valkyries as commies are chucked out into the gapping maw of Hell in the hereafter. F

Good night sweet prince may he sleep peacefully

Checked

A hero that Venezuela didn't deserve, but desperately needed.

F

F
WE MUST AVENGE HIM!

F

f

Daily reminder that (((Nicolas Maduro))) is a Jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=s9rQPndyhTQ

F

I want to like this, but he was larping hard.

Did he even kill anyone? I was expecting a Spanish Jason Bourne.

Israel needs open borders! They need to enjoy diversity!! I bet jews will love having french bread and mexican tacos for lunch and dinner dont you user?

S

F

valhalla awaits

F

>Did he even kill anyone?
They wouldn't tell us if he did.

Mestizo with blue contacts trying to look white. There are other pics where he has dyed blond hair as well. Pathetic

Holy moly!

Who?

He didn't use contacts and he never claimed to be white as far as we know.

Please define "white" beacuse "Mestizos" have lots of European bloon in them. So please tell me what it means to be "white" according to you.

>getting triggered because your eyes are darker than a mestizo's

I dunno. I don't think they killed a single person besides maybe the shootout at the hideout.

This guy was more like a passive aggressive resistance fighter, rallying the peasants to Resist.

Him being murdered will be a huge blow to Maduro I don't think commies would respect this considering how Che was killed.

>hurr dhurr look at me I'm retarded

>lots
Really specific number there beaner.

F

Don't let his death be in vain.

VALHALLA!

76% European blood in many of them

see

Look how white he is! You could walk down the streets of Paris and he wouldn't stand out at all from those other "Europeans".

but the american media told me Venezuelans don't have toilet paper and that they hunt dogs and pigeons for food.
that was more than a year ago.

Quadroons
youtu.be/Atl6svU2Zzc

F
Many Hollywood movies will be made in your honor oscar
probably called "OSCAR"

F

mobile.twitter.com/markantro/status/952155324596805632

It's not that bad, but it's getting there. Once this Petro coin fails and they the government can't make debt payments May and June expect shit to really kick off.