Why are the Left so 'punchable' in appearance?

Why are the Left so 'punchable' in appearance?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradworker.org/2018/01/pussy-hats-and-pitchforks/
tlc.com/tv-shows/too-fat-to-transition/about
knoxnews.com/story/news/local/2018/01/16/security-stepped-up-white-nationalists-plan-protest-knoxville-womens-march-sunday/1037228001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((the Left)))

Eminem will be performing songs from his new album at the January 20th women's march in Washington DC wearing the classic pink pussy hat.

Because they believe they are 100% correct. Mostly because college has shielded them from critisism.

Matt Heimbach will be enforcing white sharia at the January 21st women's march in Knoxville Tennessee.

We need to enforce white sharia at the women's mach

Smugness makes faces extra punchable and most leftists are smug because >Mostly because college has shielded them from critisism
I will say that it's more that colleges refuse to criticize as opposed to shielding them.

Keep bumping this thread the leftist are sliding it.

JEW

Matt heimbach will be enforcing white sharia in Knoxville Tennessee women's march I hope there's a live stream.
tradworker.org/2018/01/pussy-hats-and-pitchforks/

What's with the donkey?
Made me laugh.

Someone should shop that to say "Fuckhole" with an arrow to her mouth

It's not the "left". It's anybody who uses ideology as fashion. Such people are always goofs/fairies

What a waste of blue eyes

...but that nose

The yellers are the worst

Sour milk. yuck.

She looks like she's got a nasty case of vaginal dentata

I bet this man's wife is having sex with a black man as he is out protesting

Smugness even when incorrect.

bad genes?

how can relatively young person have a such fucked up skin? specially on the face? to much tanning? damn

I think it is low IQ people.

Can we get a pink pussy hat for the cuck-core cuck?

hmm probably

Makeup -> Acne -> Makeup -> Acne... feedback loop.

The people who think they are making a difference by being annoying are the worst. They are like the drunk football fans at a game... but after the game.
She had so much cum on her face it dried it out. Also maybe tanning.

Little humor

>that nose
>those lips
oy gevalt but i have blue eyes goyim lets mix

Right wingers can be obnoxious too btw

Soy

My girlfriend works in fast food (we are both in college) and her skin gets bad acne from it some days, and her skin is better than that.

>ywn be her boyfriend

Its delicious when they lose though.

Its ok user, we still have QT antifa girls.

Hmmm, I really do not know.....

That face has literally never been punched even one time

No it's the left you radical centrist faggot. Do you not see the difference between those two pictures? The woman is trying to act like a serious person and has writing on her goddamn face about 'not giving up' and is wearing a vagina on her head. The neckbeards are literally just bending their fingers and one of them is wearing a shirt depicting their candidate as a lego man building a wall. They are trying to be funny (even if they're failing), but she is trying to be serious.

It sure looks punchable though

Fatty-pig-fatties are phunny

>ideology as fashion
I think you may be correct leaf.

This woman is seriously right wing.

Give source you nigger

I hate commie larpers the most. They don't even know what they want.
>Muh... Muh radical ideology
No one wants to give up their comfy life to live in your dirt pile.

This

I consider myself a man with anger issues. I rant, I shout, I punch walls. I scream at other drivers, and I slam doors. Yet, I always doubted my ability to look beyond what it means to be a man; if it comes to that, to be able to beat another human into a pulp, barely clinging to life.

That was until I saw that video. When I saw that fat fucking Xhe thing, I knew for a fact that I could sink my fist into its face for so long that when I was done I'd be drilling my own bones into the ground below what used to be its head.

What causes this unnatural skinny body? It is like they are between 0% and 5% fat/muscle

>U R GAY
>The country

>avalanche

More like 1/2 a retarded snowman

Daily reminder that this was an actual show on The Learning Channel.
Seriously, fucking google it.
tlc.com/tv-shows/too-fat-to-transition/about

Because like a punching bag, her skin is made of leather

Guy in the back always kills it for me.

But seriously, how does anyone even find this guy's dick? He must have a meal's worth of crumbs stuck just under his neckbeard. I don't think I've ever seen anyone this fat in my entire life.

>Snowman
You mean agendered snowperson you fascist.

Also I think these two are the same people

Made me kek.

I wish these cunts actually hated cops. But they don't. The police is always on their side, and they're quick to run to daddy the moment someone even so much as directs an angry Tweet in their direction.

If they really hated cops, and cops were really against them, they'd get their heads beaten in at every "protest" like this.

Where is ISIS when you need them?

They always want new laws but scream "all my heros kill cops!!!"
Everyone hates the cops until they need them

>Why are the Left so 'punchable' in appearance?

You have an instinctive desire to weed weak and therefore susceptible to dangerous ideologies out of your society is why.

It's the same hate you have toward a degenerate drug user or thief for example.

When a woman demonstrates that she'll let others do her thinking for her even unto the point she will kill her own baby in the womb you know she's dangerously stupid.

You recognize the cultish behavior as you're far less susceptible to it.

Make Communizum Gay Again

Hahahahahahaha

Hot damn, she actually looks really-
>*reads the text*
>>agender
Fisticuffs, you say? All right, I'm down. It'll be bareknuckle instead of bareback, either way I'll hit that.

Fucking kek

>Anti-Fascist
>Background design
What did he mean by this?

You inspired me.

I've had mild acne when I was younger and I'm in my 30s, and even my skin doesn't look 1/2 that bad.

I definitely don't have deep craggly dry wrinkles like that.

Look at her lips!

Why do they curve in twice on each lip?

She looks mixed to me.

Because they are extremely naive, and PROUD of it. Of course they won't concede this. If they had it there way, all the world would collapse under shitskin hoardes and transexuals

I so want to fist her so badly..

Obviously not American.

Not that common, but yeah it's not entirely unusual to see fat people like this in America.

>Heimbach
Fuck off strasserite shill.

Saved

She obviously has very thick and heavy lipliner on in a completely too dark shade. It might just look like that because of her fucked up makeup and the lighter color smudged off beyond the lip liner crayon (different substance).

Imagine being married to a short hair New York (I'm assuming) lefty cunt like that?

The city is full of them.

His beta nu-male pathetic face says it all.

Soy.

The Soy Boy meme is real folks.

knoxnews.com/story/news/local/2018/01/16/security-stepped-up-white-nationalists-plan-protest-knoxville-womens-march-sunday/1037228001/

White sharia heads to Knoxville Tennessee this January 21st at the women's March