Why do you Sup Forumsutists hate this show?

Why do you Sup Forumsutists hate this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGL8Fx6SOjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never watched it or posted anything negative about it, but it looks like shit.

jokes on you, I like it

I don't though?

There is no romance with the MC (Tanya). And all the highly acclaimed anime have romances with the MCs. But thats the reason I like it.

Why are new threads still popping up, what else is there to talk about

It's because of how bad it is, right?

I need to get back into that shit

I hate every anime that is not an IP I already liked before or isn't from the 70s

What a good show it was.

I think its a pity party. A pity party for those who watched the anime but can't read the LN and know it won't get a second season. So they make a thread for it to just be there, so they can hold onto this hope a little longer.

I like this smuggy cunt

But you can read the LN, and it will get a second season because of good sales.

Old man lolis are a gift of god

But she is a male.

i like it a lot

Physiologically and biologically female.

I just hate everything.

I almost liked it. Then smug duck tried to play it like she's so hard put upon, like getting to effortlessly lay waste to all of totally-not-europe-guys is somehow neither getting her wetter than the not-mediterranean-sea nor entirely her own stupid fault.

Fuck that. If you must write your self-insert WW? fanfiction, fine, but at least have the self-awareness to acknowledge it.

>pasta
At least sage it fag

I am just looking for pics to save. I also search pixiv, but maybe there is more I missed out. Here is one for you guys.

Isekai LN are universally trash. Anime adaptions of LN are usuallly trash. Youjo Senki is trash squared.

I liked it a lot.

>only one interesting episode
>nothing ever happens
>god is a fag and don't do anything to screw loli nazi

The premise sounds stupid and the main character looks like a Muppet.

Ugly loli

Fair enough. Do you also look through twitter? It's really bullshit to try and find fanart there, since the search function sucks. Here's one in exchange

This isekai is unique in that there is no harem and the MC is a grown man turned into a loli. Its every user's dream to become a little girl.

those fucking lips

I have so many pictures that I post another one. I will check out twitter, thx for the tip.

Because of this perhaps?

Because is trash

This was the most out of place character in the series. Why the author felt like he/she needed to insert a moeblob is beyond me.

Literally worst girl ever created.

The character designs. They really, really suck ass compared to the animation quality overall and when compared to the great art of the LN and the manga.

She isn't nearly as blobby in the LN. Blame NUT.

Leftist redditors

I'm not talking about her designs, I'm talking about her character.

I think its still cute at some points

Why do all the girls have fucking duck lips?

>Sup Forumsutists
Go away, Sup Forums. No one likes you or your shit taste in anime.

What's with her face? Her mouth is too far down, her eyes are too big and far apart and round. She looks downright terrifying.

It is, but at the same time, it's really a missed opportunity by NUT to really make something great. Rather than it being otherwise ambivalent, the character designs shoot the series right in the foot for the most part, when even average designs without Tanya's ducklips or Visha's moomin-face would have made it really great overall, since everything else was good, alongside some A+ work from Yuuki Aoi.

I love it

Gender is a social construct. Her squishy bits are female, and it doesn't matter what she is "on the inside"

My personal theory is that Visha is actually not physically attractive at all.

I hate looking at it, and I checked out when I saw the magic flying and the "not" Europe map they have.

Ducks are shit

>not europe map
Could you possibly be retarded? Its an alternate universe yes (didn't you notice the magic?), but that map was every bit a hard copy of Europe

It was hard copy but they did some fuckery on the names they didn't need to do

It's the usual WcDonalds and SQNY proper noun censorship.

>be being X
>want to get Tanya to worship you by putting "her" in dangerous scenarios
>but let her keep all knowledge of past events in a world where nearly everything happens the same as in our world
>and give her OP mage powers
>and give her special snowflake god powers on top of that
Being X is pretty dumb.

i couldn't go past the first episode because those eyes made me cringe.

>dangerous scenarios
The MC has never been subject to hardship before and tells Being X thats probably why he never had to pray to God. So Being X gave him that. This was all explained in the episode where he dies in the first world.

>but let her keep all knowledge of past events in a world where nearly everything happens the same as in our world
Uh, didn't you notice the magic? And that Germany won?

>and give her OP mage powers
She has to pray to God everytime she gets them though. Being X explains the reasoning for his during the episode where he got that power.

>special snowflake
Not really, he gave that power to other people in the series. Didn't you notice it in the last 2 episodes?

Being X certainly doesn't fit the description of a 3 O god, but it seems you are more retarded than him if you can't follow a simple Chinese cartoon.

>Germany won
Top kek

Reality Germany didn't take over any country and they declared war on Russia and France. AU Germany was invaded by AU Russia and France.

The AU war was over until people from France went to the UK or Norway. In reality, the UK joined the war on its own accord.

tl;dr You are retarded and so am I for responding to this bait.

Last time I checked the threads were ok but then you came. Constantly posting "why Sup Forums hate this?" threads, now thanks to your spam the people who were not on the threads fly around this turd of a post. You are scum, garbage of garbage.

I don't know, guys. I think she's cute.

Nah, I enjoyed the designs. Tanya's various expressions of insanity are a treat to look at. The art style reminds me of Hellsing too.

The MC was an insufferable genius who was perfect at everything and with super-special powers and on top of that she was a psychotic edgelord fedora. And the series existed to jerk her off and acted as if she's somehow really amazing. Even if the character designs hadn't been retarded, both the protagonist and the way she was treated by the series was awful.

Exactly. The god of that setting should have just made the MC a starving orphan with no special powers if he wanted her to learn humility. But of course we wouldn't have had yet another retarded isekai story with a god mode MC if that had happened.

That wouldn't make Tanya believe in Sonzai X.

The series itself made the point that people who are vulnerable turn to god. However that god then turns the MC into a superbeing that overshadows everyone around her. That does not seem like a good way to achieve his goals.

What would make her believe? Having magic? The magic in that setting is mostly understood and used by humans, so it's not exactly something wondrous. It's more similar to electricity in our world rather than anything supernatural. And if you really wanted magic, you could just have other have it and not the MC in order to have her be weak and vulnerable.

Also Tanya had met Being X and has seen that he has god-like powers, so her obstinate refusal to accept his existence seems pretty irrational. By the way, it says something about how overpowered the MC is that she has to have a god as her adversary.

After 10 years of living with no faith X switched tactics to turn her into a saint by making other people believe. Also mind wash for every prayer.

>Also Tanya had met Being X and has seen that he has god-like powers, so her obstinate refusal to accept his existence seems pretty irrational
If you weren't such an idiot, you'd have watched episode 2 where he specifically states that Being X has to be some kind of demon and gives evidence why Being X doesn't amount up to being God.

It's about having faith in God, not his existence. By giving her all this supernatural shit, he tries to instill faith in her, but she absolutely refuses to because she's an irrational human who hates him for putting her in that situation in the first place. So his plan backfires, and she uses the magic to spit in his face and take advantage of it to live a relaxing life in the rear as revenge. And to deny him, she always refers to him as Being X instead of God.

One of the main themes of Youjo Senki is how irrational human beings can be. Irrational humans are her enemy.

nice dreamworks face

>facial expression is now copyright
Cancer. Sage your post cancer-san.

Tanya is sexy

>What is Shaft head tilt
Lurk more

I hate the faces, and I'm not Germanophile edgelord.

I liked it a lot. I thought the changes to the Mary Sue plot line was annoying. I get that they wanted a persistent season-long threat but they hyped her to little. If/when the next season comes they'll be on the back foot characterising her.

I can't bring myself to watch it because I hate the art.

Tanya looks like a frog.

You get over it. It's weird. After an episode or two you just don't notice anymore

There better be yuri in the next season

It's fedora tier.

Tbh, I don't hate it, I don't care for it.
It will fade into obscurity like Overlord.

Genderbending is a fetish for retarded freaks
The whole show screams edgy 12 year old

Not really. Loli protagonists that are really old men are a treasure that needs to be cherished.

Good thing that's not how statistics work

That surprised me. I was expecting there to be lewd moments, or even just jokes, but nope. There was absolutely nothing.

The girliest she ever looked was in one of the 1st episodes when they dressed her up in a frilly dress (against her will) for a photoshoot. And the girliest she ever behaved was when she used her child-like voice to fake out the enemy defenses just before her platoon assaulted the factories in enemy territory

But I love it.

I liked her a lot. You could really see her grow over the series too.

I miss that little duck.

Its for elitist fags

I thought it was really good so go fuck yourself.

Ghost hunt isn't even that good

It says elitists right there in sarcasm quotes, did you fail reading comprehension at school?

Apparently you did.

I only have high functioning autism.

That chart is trash I'm in every category

Nana was a mistake.

So you are a fat, disgusting virgin normalfag with a neckbeard who thinks they are an elitist who knows anime, but you are also very successful in life?

its edgy to the point i have trouble seeing people out of highschool genuinely enjoy it

>edgy
Explain. It was a war anime.

A way anime where a super syian loli gets off on big guns and gore

>157098958
Retard bait. Denying your you.

And?

youtube.com/watch?v=QGL8Fx6SOjg

well, in her introduction it's mentioned that was jealous about the great body (specifically having curves in the right places) that her (dead) friend had

>Being X is pretty dumb.
literally because tanya said this in the face of god she ended as a loli in pre WWI not!europe