What killed small town America?

What killed small town America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CVLVaBECuc
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/01/17/michigan-meteor-heres-everything-we-know/1040040001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suburburbs and big box marts.

*suburbs

Rural fat white religious white trash that could not compete and become obsolete and started to ruin the towns they lived in. Now they just shoot up meth and bang their immediate family members all day. Need to get rid of all these rural obsoletes somehow.

how to spot a memeing shitskin or jew

jews

No idea

Big box marts are fucking poison. You exchange your entire main street for one store and put everyone in to low paying jobs instead of small business owners.

People should unironically be burning wall marts to the ground.

Jews moving spics in.

At least it might kill the big box stores...
We only just got Amazon here in Australia, I here it has devastated mall in the US.

niggers.

Restabilization of economic powers across the world after WW2.

Basic social movements that make people move to larger cities which offer more opportunities.

This happens all over the world with anything smaller than a 80k pop. city.

Source: PhD research.

It's still alive but those places are labeled """backwards""" by libcunts and media, go to the south or midwest, you'll find tons of them

Hey goy are you still living in the same town you were born in? How pathetic come move out here to California it's the hot new place. Come buy a nice house at Goldberg Developments. Staying in a small town where everyone knows you is a bad thing. Your mind will stay closed off. Come experience diversity in Los Angeles.

you did

Wetbacks

Freemasonry

free market capitalism

Niggers did it

Economics

Small towns are inefficient and as an economy advances they will always be destroyed by the vastly more efficient urban centers. This is because wealth has a tendency to accumulate, and urban centers simply have more wealth than small towns. Over time the gap widens until all the wealth is concentrated in very few hands and in a very small land area. The end result of capitalism is a few small megacities separated by vast stretches of dilapidated wasteland.

I grew up in one of these.

What changed was the economics of the country.

We went from a country whose focus was on agriculture and manufacturing to services.

I live in Phoenix now but fantasize about moving back, but probably after I retire. City life isn't all it's cracked up to be with crowds, sprawls, pollution, traffic, high costs, etc

That looks like the downtown of Eagle River, WI

Sage.

when the jobs go, the towns go.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0CVLVaBECuc

boomers
jews
niggers
spics

Niggers and jews

City folk just don’t understand

I do not envision those tiny mile marker midwestern farm towns to last to the mid-century

Jews and niggers.

The loss of manufacturing jobs to foreign countries.
Saw it happen to my old home town.
Textile mill gone, metal fabrication company gone, all those jobs gone
In a community of 20,000 losing 5k good paying jobs is absolutely devastating.
Restaurants begin to go, movie theatres die, local businesses can't stay open, it's a snowballing avalanche of job loss and population decline that bleeds out the community until it is dead

corporate greed

that's it

I did

user who has studied architecture and urban planning here. Walmart creates a new shopping center away from downtown, thereby driving down traffic. Other stores build around walmart and contribute to the sprawl.

Yeah Amazon contributed as well, but they didn't physically change your town and cause sprawl.

Corporations

That would be what iniatially was killing it now what ive heard in America it's pure dellivery minded Amazon & etc bussiness completley wrecking any form of rural shops.

Jewish globalists sent 70,000 factories to Asia and Mexico.

this. this is the real answer.

Wal-Mart.

thank jew

Economics of Scale.

Jews

The Clintons.
Death by China and Wal Mart.
Then Hillary made the 1997 adoption act to steal our kids and sell them to pedos.

Unironically muh corporations

Greedy local government, fucking duh

Tax ((("reforms"))) that gave breaks go coporate america. Instead of giving it to the middle class, small business owner.

Greed, apathy, satanism, lust, the whole fucked up nine.

Boomers are a degenarate, ignorant blight.

China Jew Mart

Definitely Jews

white people desu

Jews, by importing non-Whites and doing globalism

Rural retards

Farms require less workers and they they can travel farther for supplies

liberals

They look so fucking gay without hair on their bodies

they are thriving here in south ontario I wonder why it would be different in the states

zionists

astroids

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/01/17/michigan-meteor-heres-everything-we-know/1040040001/

Globalist economy and Walmart

it might be. Port Washington, WI was like this the last time I was there. Lawrence, KS and Columbia, MO are still like this. There are lots of these areas all over smaller mountain towns in Colorado too, pic related.

I live in a town of around 25 000 wal mart didn't kill our down town . it does act as a kind of bedroom community for white people who work in Toronto though .

I wonder if its cause its not massive like the ones you guys build or if its location

Can confirm. All of the small towns always had a reason for existing. There was a mining operation, a lumber operation, a grain silo or meat rail hub, or even local manufacturing.

Once we started importing absolutely everything all of these businesses dried up because they couldn't compete with slave labor and artificially manipulated currency exchange rates (pegging China's currency).

And the economy of scale idea really started to take off and most small businesses just got crushed. The family farm doesn't exist anymore.

The final deathblow was NAFTA.

east coast and New England thrive on this lifestyle, it's up to the Midwest and west coast to ensure these values aren't cucked to death by progessives

You live in Flamborough?

Integration

white people that stopped knowing how to be white. self reliant industrious hard working and possesses good grammar

with niggers maybe, the chinese are still based which refutes everyone shouting efficient economics. we're just losing our culture to profit seeking jews and megastores. pic related

Basically, the Jews.

Niggers

>has devastated mall in the US

it has but also blacks and mexicans
they just hang out there all day acting like apes
on a good note Amazon has really hurt Walmart

They still exist. Retards such as yourself moved into them and ruined them lmao

Port Perry

Well I was born in a small town
And I live in a small town.
Prob'ly die in a small town.

OK here me out. A long time ago people drove 69 hemi cuda's that got 6 MPG. They had to put up gas stations all over the highway to feed the cars and towns formed. When the gas MPG went up the small towns just became a place you drove through.

Suburban nigglet detected

Walmart, autos, McDonalds, deindustrialization, scaling businesses, concentration of wealth in the cities, urban sprawl, drugs, horrifyingly inhuman planning, disgusting architecture, minorities, disengaged population that doesn't care about the beauty of their town, etc. etc. the explanations are endless really and its comorbid for sure.

>restabilization of economic powers across the world after WW2
based Romanian knows the truth

The car

Aka the 4 wheeled Jew.

Search your heart, you know it to be true

But their prices are so low

>the car root of every one of those, including deindustrialization via globalization (only practice in a world with cheap transportation)

>What killed small town America?
B|u Gu|\/|

I control F'd for NAFTA. IT WAS NAFTA!

Because of cheap truck based transportation. If goods had to be shipped via trains....

/thread

Looks like a small English city

Niggers and jews

Why not choose the cheapest method?

Niggers

I have no idea

What caused small town America?
The fact people didn't have cars

Small towns sprung up around walking distances on a road/rail roads

Cars killed it all. Think about the most you've ever walked

>yeah

Until you are ready to suck up your pride and ditch your Honda and ford, you reap what you sow.

>so stop driving or stop complaining cuntbags

Exactly. Enjoy your suburbs, goy

NIGGERS AND SPICS

t. lardass

Small towns have never been compatible with big metropolis, the more the cities grow the more the towns die.

Globalization. The average blue collar american isn't so special compared to the chinese or indian worker. In the 60's, the average joe won just because he wasn't starving like a Indian or Chinese. Now he has to compete, and has almost nothing to offer.

It was NAFTA. Always has been and will be

Also the interstate highway