Eromanga-sensei

Volume 9 is out in June 9. Looks like they are going to pull another OreImo.

RBN (reverse NBR)

do japanese otaku actually want to fuck their siblings? why do they love cute girls calling them onii-chan so much?

do Japanese otaku actually want to fuck little girls? Its all a fetish thanks to anime.

>REVERSE NBR
HERE WE GO BOYS

The nips used to fuck siblings and thus why most of them are autistic.

>watching an anime with incest themes means you want to engage in incest

you are not japanese

Will the manga ever be officially published in English

Has the show been confirmed for 1 cour?

>he doesn't

>he doesn't

Nothing yet.

>Oreimo creator pulls another Oreimo

Good. It was a good show.

My point is that it's dumb to automatically assume you want to imitate things you watch.

>“I have to apologize to you siblings for something.”
>Masamune reported his new relationship with Sagiri to their aunt, Kyouka. But Kyouka’s response is surprisingly… Kyouka’s complicated feelings behind her cold expression are—? The secret that Kyouka has been hiding from the Izumi siblings is finally going to be revealed!

I'll flip if she revealed they are actually blood-related.

Because 2 bombs wasn't enough

Just saw that on dengeki.
Making them blood related would be fucking amazing desu.

that is not appropriate

>「貴方たち兄妹に、謝ることがあります」
> 叔母の京香に紗霧との新たな関係を報告したマサムネ。だが京香の返答は意外なもので……。氷の表情の裏に隠された京香の複雑な思いとは――? 和泉兄妹に京香がずっと隠してきた「秘密」がついに明かされる!
Yeah, they're blood related. There's no fucking way the aunt would've hated Sagiri's mother for another reason.

God I hate this series. It feels like what happens when you suck all passion out of a series with an author that was only concerned with sales. The level of pandering actually physically repulses me. It's just layers upon layers of pandering and wish fulfillment I can't even call it bad. The writing is alright and the characters aren't horrible, but I just HATE this series. All I can do is respect the author for being able to write something so formulaic and exploit all the otakus and weeaboos.
>Reticent and demure
Panders to people's instinct to protect and panders to autistic beta-virgins who think they could get a shy girl by just being nice.
>Loli
Panders to lolicons
>Step-sister and NEET
Panders to incest-fags and is introduced early so it doesn't stifle any fan service, also an excuse for the brunt of their relationship to be explained through the span of the series. Also appeals to NEETs who might feel they have something in common
>Lewd
Self explanatory.
>Parent/Guardians are literally never home
Well isn't that just great.
>Accomplished artist streamer
Panders to all the nip teenagers and man-children who fantasize about being accomplished artists. Along with her brother it allows every faggot who has ever written shitty fan-fiction to self insert and fantasize that people actually wanted to read their shit
>Can't draw shit without seeing it in person and needs to see lewd shit for the sake of her art
WELL ISN'T THAT JUST GREAT
>MC is too dense to realize his step sister wants to fuck him and is stereotypically and sickeningly nice
Excuse to tiptoe around the issue for ages and milk the setting for all it's worth
>MC and loli are business partners and siblings
More reasons for them to interact and do stupid shit
>The animation
It's all fucking pandering. every single rotoscoped shot and every single close up on her clothes, all of it. And I'm not even going to go into the scenes or other characters.

But then the
>NBR
shitposters won't have anything to complain about.

Picked the fuck up if so.

yes the otaku industry has changed the market quite a bit

>rotoscoped shot
>they rotoscoped a loli for all those lewds

I don't think it's that much vital to fuck a sister. The point is her being stunning and the laziest fuck, as you don't even need to leave your house to meet her.

To prove it, elf is second laziest as she lives in the adiacent building.

>>Parent/Guardians are literally never home
Aren't they dead?

This is bait right? Right?

Threesome with Elf and Sagiri when?

It's not. I am 100% serious.
Name 1 (one) thing wrong with my statement.

Absolutely glorious.
(going to have to go and buy the rest of the manga, now)

well i cant

Isn't this series basically Oreimo 0.5? Why the would anyone ever want to read or watch it when Oreimo already exists outside of the fact that Oreimo's ending was shit?

Lolis are awesome.
Incest is wincest.
Fanservice is just right, not too much nor too little.
Paren't are dead, not just absent.
It's a story with filled with otaku references just like Oreimo, so no shit the MC is deeply involved in it.
It's common for artists to either use themselves or models to draw, and this is literally called eromanga-sensei so what did you expect.
MC knows what's going on but has his own reasons to pretend that he doesn't.
Yeah they're partners, that's part of the plot kiddo.
Good animation is by itself pandering in this kind of industry and no, it's not rotoscoped. They have an animator just for Sagiri.

>show made by retards, enjoyed by retards

You're missing an argument there. Did your show flop or something?

I don't disagree, but that doesn't make it any less soulless and pandering.

Pandering? Absolutely, every damn anime is pandering to an audience - or at least trying to.
Soulless? No, it's pretty funny actually. But that is subjective and therefore pointless to debate.

>Incest is wincest.
In what world is this show an incest show? Those two are not only not blood-related but they also didn't knew each other for most of their lives, saying it's an incest show is almost fake advertisement.

Legally it is incest and if the nips are right about the preview for volume 9, they're blood related.

>Pandering? Absolutely, every damn anime is pandering to an audience
Some more than others. I find it disgusting when it feels like the author went down a checklist of what they "needed" to add.

Oh my god, that mad man. He will force feed incest ending down our throats until we like it.

you are literally only stating your "facts" without any argumentation whatsoever.
>Lolis are awesome.
nice argumentation
>Incest is wincest.
nice argumentation
>Fanservice is just right, not too much nor too little.
a 12 year old in a string, fanservice done right :^)
>Paren't are dead, not just absent.
would it change the plotline if they were only absent? no? bad writing.
>It's a story with filled with otaku references just like Oreimo, so no shit the MC is deeply involved in it.
copying a dead horse to milk the bankrupt concept even more, genius
>It's common for artists to either use themselves or models to draw, and this is literally called eromanga-sensei so what did you expect.
i didnt expect anything and i got dissapointed
>MC knows what's going on but has his own reasons to pretend that he doesn't.
oh gee tell that the audience
>Yeah they're partners, that's part of the plot kiddo.
a shit and unbearable bad written plot. i could tell you the plot of the show after the first 5 minutes of the first episode
>Good animation is by itself pandering in this kind of industry and no, it's not rotoscoped. They have an animator just for Sagiri.
dont know jack about animation techniques, would say its pretty generic and uninteristing

Doesn't need an argumentation, you either like lolis or you don't.
Same here, it's pandering to an audience.
Yes, it's a 12y.o. wearing a 紐パン for a couple of seconds of the episode. It's very simple fanservice that doesn't last forever.
Yes it would, there are entire arcs that would not exist if the parents were alive. They're not dead just for the sake of being dead.
Welcome to the industry user.
That's your own fault then.
The audience will be told later on a different arc, that's partly what arcs are for.
It's a plot that is not trying to be something else because the author knows that trying to appeal to elitists is almost never a good idea. Shows like Kobayashi or Rokudenashi do the exact same thing and people like you don't seem have a problem with it, I wonder why.
If you don't know jack about it then maybe it's better to lurk more.

Wall of text = Butthurt

Butthurt is the perfect word to describe eromanga-sensei in the west.

then why do so much hentai n series have girls calling characters they are attracted to onii-chan if they don't want to fuck their sisters?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>10 more volumes of drama for the siblings having to get over the fact that they're blood and just fuck anyway
Thanks Fushimi

>haha le pandering meme

What the fuck is with all the crossboarders shitting up eromanga threads? If you don't like this show why are you here?

Sagiri and masamune are not blood related, its ok if they fuck.

blood related*

It's one of the most popular shows of the season, so it's natural that people want to talk about it, regardless of whether their opinion is positive or negative.

Why are you reading this Aleister?

Good.

I'm watching this because Sagiri is cute. The MC is so fucking dense that it makes me rage. I hate that trope, why is it still common??

Japanese otakus and vegetarian males. They can't relate to men who aren't blockheaded highschoolers or have a personality beyond being a beta male. It's all about the girls.
Anime has been dead for years.

WAT

Just so you know, Mexican shows pull that all the time. The antagonist reveals that the main couple is blood related when they really are not just to separate them.

Wouldn't even be surprised if this shit writer lifted the twist off that.

Yes anime is pandering garbage. You're just now noticing that?

Just marathoned the anime today. Why is it so fun?

Because it's written by Fushimi.

Fuck off, Reddit.

>pull another OreImo.

No way, they wouldn't have made them stepsiblings then.

Yeah, that'll show him

>Oh my god, that mad man. He will force feed incest ending down our throats until we like it.

>implying we don't already like it

>it took 7 volumes for Masamune to stop seeing Sagiri as a sister
>suddenly they're blood-related
Buckle up faggots, the next 3 volumes are going to be nothing but Masamune trying to kill himself.

Considering how kirino treats kyousuke it's almost as if he has Stockholm syndrome.
Kirino is such a massive bitch, the last time I got this annoyed was when I was going through love Hina.

>Sagiri is actually a hermaphrodite and is incapable of having children

Now THAT would be a plot twist

It's really easy to make the MC not go with any girl for as long as possible so you can put tons of shenanigans with dashes of drama to fill up volumes. Only for the big reveal that the first girl wins.

Really the MC seems to already be a huge siscon, so I don't really understand him and can only think he is this way because the author needs to stretch the story out.

>Their parents were blood relatives, now their child will be super inbred.

I want to get off the plot twist train.

7 volumes? He wanted to fuck her from Day 1.

Yes but he wouldn't do it because half of him wanted her as a sister.

I hope they only learn about it after having already fucked.

Love Hina is great, I think you may just have bad taste.

So the reason why he made that stupid mistake in assuming Sagiri meant someone else was because part of him was afraid of her accepting and him losing his imouto?

Fucking DEEP. Fushimi is a god.

Then it turns into a Sophocles play

Partly yes, he's still a fucking retard though.
Later on he breaks down in front of Sagiri and tells her that he wants a normal family with her as a normal little sister because she's all he has left.
Not even Sagiri's direct confession to him in volume 5 got through. It was only in late volume 7 that he started to really want her as a girlfriend/future wife.

Now, if this whole reverse NBR turns out to be true, poor MC-kun is not going to have a good time at all.

Guh when are the translators going to fucking update this shit.

why do faggots love shoveling reused garbage into their mouths?

Why do you care?

Because more deserving stuff gets ignored

>more deserving stuff

Man what a funny joke user, You should be a comedian.

Look at Oreimo thread, people are still mad Kirino won.

What the fuck is "reverse NBR"? Isn't that just BR?

Fushimi is a fucking madman, I love him.

Well, yes, but our knowledge of the situation started out NBR. Hence, reverse NBR.

Don't worry, they'll be replaced by "HOW COULD HE CHOOSE HIS FUCKING SISTER OVER [X] GIRL" shitposters if this is the case.

We started thinking (and still do) that they're NBR siblings right? Right.
Well user, what's the opposite of NBR?

Not sure where the "NBR" rumor got out from. I thought they were half? Like step-brother-sister.
Why is this a news now?

Umm sir user their parents got remarried around 1 year before the story started it was shown that the kids only met then.

Them being blood related is a new devolopment.

3 years

You thought wrong, as fas as we know they're NBR. Their lack of blood relation gets shoved in our faces occasionally just to remind us that it's not that bad that they want to fuck.
Which is why this whole "Yo kids, auntie here has been hiding a secret from you that can no longer be kept hidden now that you're in a romantic relationship" is news.

>"Yo kids, auntie here has been hiding a secret from you that can no longer be kept hidden now that you're in a romantic relationship"
Doesn't necessarly mean that it's about their blood. It's probably something along the lines of social reputation or "you can't live in my house, get a home yourselves".

That wouldn't be a secret.

Really? I thought the whole reason Masumune never saw his sister was that they went on a honeymoon trip died then Sagiri became a Hikki because of that I thought all that happened really fast after MC and Sagiri met so they didn't have any time to bond as a actual brother and sister.

>they are going to pull another OreImo
You mean they'll pair the MC with Elf then dash all the Elf-fags' hopes and dreams of her winning the bowl? Or are they going to make the siblings fuck in Christmas?

Because if they do make the siblings fuck in Christmas then Sup Forums's Christmas has another reason to celebrate.

Why do you think it's about blood?