Have first black president

>have first black president
>immediately after, vote in one of the trashiest business men ever just because he's the opposite of everything the black guy stood for

And you fuckers deny being racist. This isn't even the good kind of racism, it's the redneck brainlet kind.

Sage, report, and hide this thread. All of you.

>And you fuckers deny being racist

No

also sage

Sup Forums is mostly just hateful loser white trash.. what do you expect?

Do you think this image contradicts or refutes anything? Because it doesn't.

Zero had his 15 minutes of fame, twice.
Time for the other side to have their say.
You do want life to be fair, don't you?

(Logs in, checks portfolio)
(Laughs)

and some racist businessmen

What was elected was the opposite of the guy's policies because they were a disaster. 8 years of recession, the last time that happened the greatest war in history was being fought. He doubled the national debt like a retard and had no answers whatsoever concerning the middle east.

Trump is fixing all that in record time. You are the racists for electing an incompetent and unqualified radical just because you liked the colour of his skin.

You are the one making it about race and bringing race up.
You are the racist OP, not us.

>he's the opposite of everything the black guy stood for

The only thing that King Black Man ever stood for was lying to the American public and enjoying $60,000 worth of pizza delivered from Chicago to the White House.

cotton is always a safe investment.

Not to mention Obama recognized the protections Gay people deserve, unlike that buffoon Trump.

This is all staged and has been in the making for a long time. Why do you think the birther issue got so much attention? It was to plant the image of Trump in people's minds.

The economy was in the shitter despite what the media was telling us and the Dems became a party for the coastal elite rather than the working class

Trump was elected due to the anger people had for political bureaucrats like Clinton, Bush and Obama

wikileaks is russian propaganda and everyone knows it

obama was easily one of the worst presidents of all time. also, i hope me saging this thread adds to the general understanding of my distaste for that failure of a president.

Well, the nigger's platform that America was too prosperous, too successful and too white....and he was going to change all that. Trump is the opposite, he wants America to be more prosperous, more successful, and whiter.

>Have First black president
>Thug in hoodie gets shot by man he assaults
>Police recognize it was self defense and dont charge man
>Black President makes a public announcement condemning the innocent man of hate crime
>Black Pres forces police to reopen case
>Media sells case as hate crime
>Man found innocent
>Media disregards verdict
>Racial tension in country progressively escalates thereafter
>"It's OK to be white"

The birther movement had any steam at all for 2 reasons:
1. The guy didn't look like any previous president, or any other african american. To someone who isn't an idiot, Obama clearly looked like he had some sort of foreign admixture.
2. His middle name was Hussein, and common every day people were privy to that fact.

Those 2 pieces of info combined is all you need for swaths of people to think the guy wasn't from the US or had US-centric values (as someone born in the US would/should have).

>Bill Clinton fucked a 23 year old girl in the Oval
>Bill Clinton came on 23 year old girls while President inside if the Oval Office.
>Bill Clinton lied under oath abut his sexual perversions with the young girl.
>All of this took place mere feet away from his then teen daughter and current wife Hillary Clinton.

Bill Clinton was IMPEACHED!

Barry Sortero was half kike and his nigger dad ditched him before he was born

KIKES ARE TRYING TO GET GIBS, THIS IS WHY THERE ARE SO MUCH SLIDE THREADS!!!

Man, it's almost as if we realized what a mistake it was to elect a nigger. Electing an alpha white male was the only course of action to fix the problem.

Interestingly, Trump fits more black stereotypes.

welfare queen, tax dodger
doesn't exercise/fat
divorces
fucks roastees
fast food lover
speaks at a fourth-grade level.

Stop letting him make you look dumb.

No it was 60,000 worth of "Hotdogs"

Hi retard. White America voted for Obama twice. He got a larger percentage of the white vote than any Democrat in 30 years. So tell me how bad your ass hurts.

>15 minutes of fame
Try 24/7/365 non-stop fawning from the media for 8 straight years plus a considerable amount leadership up to his "anointing" and even his "retirement". He's pretty much the most forced meme ever, and the backlash had only just begun.

>free and fair
>hillary had 3,000,000 votes more

Is there a sadder creature in existence than a fucking kraut?

Forgot the ¨Has the biggest record of deportations in the history of the US¨. Its the only good thing his shady administration did.
But yeah, Trump is the bad racist bigot because he is a white male I guess, fucking nigger

There are a lot of whites in America. The ones that voted for Obama in 2012 are not the ones that voted for Trump in 2016.

Stop replying to Brock bitch threads

Ooobama made 1 positive thing happen during his terms and that’s
Jimmy Carter can die happy, he’s not the worst president in history anymore

U mad, bro?

Who denies being racist? I think you're looking for r/the_donald, bud. I'm an openly proclaimed racist who wants nothing other than a white ethnostate. Now what?

>being too stupid to understnd things
must suck to be you

Ooooh, look at the pretty picture!
Mine have words.

Only suburban and urban retards voted for Hillary. Geniuses voted for Trump.