WHO IS WHITE?

Ok Sup Forums settle this
Define white, because I've noticed the definition often changes depending on the agenda at play,

One minute Slavs are white then they aren't, same with Irish, Spanish, Greeks, Italians, french, Turks, north Africans, Americans, poles, Germans were even called Huns. Anglo Saxons are Germanic invaders, Fins are mongols....so who's white?

Does whiteness exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
g.co/kgs/Kz5mhw
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally color of your skin.

in terms of genetics, all of the above (except Turks ). The whole "who is the real white" has become a purity contest essentially

If you have to ask, you're not white. You're a kike shill

>except Turks

Or someone that's been called a potato nigger/Amerimutt

The only person pol thinks is white is Sean king.

alot of Turks look Arab.

The true children of Atlantis will have a mole on one side of the upper lip.
Blue eyes and a beauty mark mean you are truly Atlantean.

>in terms of genetics, all of the above

explain the blonde /white meso Americans?

You need to understand that 'identity politics' is all the 'left' has. When 'class struggle' failed with communism, they switched to 'identity politics' and thus all the shilling here on Sup Forums with divide & conquer threads like "Mediterraneans are better than Nordics" and "le 56% amerimutt". It's all an attempt to reduce and degrade the White nationalist movement as seen in Poland, Hungary, and parts of the NW USA.

This is Talmudic doctrine to the Jew and it's religious. It's what he fears the most, because without the 'goyim' being subverted into a world-class with the Jew dominating, they will never have their 'Messiah' come.

Understand this:

Substitute 'Bourgeoisie' for "God's chosen people".
Substitute 'Proletariat' for "Gentile/non-Jew".

Communism is allegory for Talmudic doctrine, and the % of leading Communists being Jewish is just further evidence of this. Since Communism failed, they changed the game while keeping the same edicts; instead of class struggle, it's "race" or "sex" struggle, etc.

>alot of Turks look Arab.

so do spaniards

"Arabs" were created when the AshkeNazi master kikes (whose DNA traces back to a Turkish region) raped the persian empire and brainwashed all the half ratlings they created into sucking yid cock for Allah, aka the muzzy religions genesis.

The germanic tribes of Europe are the top tier whites, followed by the meds and slavs as 2nd rate whites, then you got the 3rd rate mongrels on our borders with the non white world, like the Balkans, southern spain, and parts of the middle east.

Overall, the white thing is pretty broad, as it should he, for logical reasons.

Nice one

Should be*

>germanic tribes of Europe are the top tier whites,

European people = white

saged fucking kike, we'll fucking destroy you eternally in the coming futur

Spaniards were created when the "moors" (actually a collection of berber kikes along with some sami cousins, under the direction of AshkeNazi master kikes) radicalized the Capoid north African kingdoms and manufactured the rape of southern Europe. Effectively genociding several indigenous gentile ethnicities, including the Sabine ethnicity. Berber kikes are genetically linked to Sami kikes, aka the laplanders that spread midget genes and fuck reindeer. When the Sami were recognized as a fellow wandering tribe, the conquest was considered complete. Much like when ratfaced Napoleon met up with his ratfaced cousins in Russia, realized the likeness and turned around both armies to rape and pillage their way back to France in unison as ratfaced bretheren.

>turks, north Africans
These are not white dumb ass. You should have known not to post this shit.
>Americans
You are also being disingenuous here as well, as you know there are all different races in america.
> Irish, Spanish, Greeks, Italians, french
These are all white, unless I am deciding to take the piss and troll one of these particular groups. In the real world, for all intents and purposes, they are white.
>poles, Germans
White
>Anglo Saxons
White
>Fins
White, unless it's the chinky looking variant of fin

It means fucking nothing in genuine racial terms, it's just skin colour

Race isn't skin colour it's other shit, besides there's no need to be be autistic about race anyway, culture is as important too. Americans won't understand this because they have no culture so they obsess over race instead, Europeans shouldn't have this problem because we have our own cultural and racial identities. The racial boundaries are sometimes not exact but everyone has an identity.

when people use the word white to refer to a group of people they're colloquially refering to people whose ancestry is native european.

who the fuck would WANT to identify as 'white'?

i'd rather be lumped together with niggers, who built the pyramids, dominate every sport and have the biggest dicks, than nerdics whose only accomplishment in history is being the world's biggest cuckolds

There are various tribes within the white race (slavs, celts, germanic...) with Anglo-Saxon being the apex tribe.

Ask
A
College
Admissions
Dyke
Mystery Meat
Bureaucrat
She’ll
Tell
You

A map that appears to have been drawn by a 10 year old, completely shatters my statement in on fell swoop.

Dont give me cryptic bullshit, the Germanic trbes may not have been the first to build civilization, but once they got ahold of it, they took it to horizons beyond any other.

This again?
Saged for shilling.

>European people = white

and north africans

Pyramids were built by slaves and should be dismantled

>and north africans

>Pyramids were built by slaves

When the BBC or CNN compare the sentencing of blacks compared to whites why don't people ask them to define what white is?

>it's just skin colour

The picture say the mummies originated from Europe, what are you trying to say kike ?

>BBC or CNN
>ran by Jews
>Jews claim to be White when it suits them
>proving whiteness is fluid

Did you read what I said

ahmed kys along your family

As long as you are willing to be bleached you can join the white ethnic state

Takes 2 weeks to make of these mummies.
EVEN TODAY.

>he picture say the mummies originated from Europe,

>"Rather than having a single origin.Europe,Mesopotamia,Indus Valley, and other regions not determind."

>, Europeans shouldn't have this problem because we have our own cultural and racial identities. The racial boundaries are sometimes not exact but everyone has an identity.

>be american, realize you're right

Yeah, some had white features but not all, some originated from Europe, others dont

fucking nigger

sage
>Or someone that's been called a potato nigger/Amerimutt
Like I said, you're a kike shill

>potato nigger
>kike

It's something that people on Sup Forums talk about ad-nauseam to avoid talking about anything remotely political.

For real though, I'm not saying that there can't be political discussions about race and I'm not saying that there aren't occasionally. Probably 95% of the time though it's just shitposting. Then in the 5% of the time it's not probably half of that is people pretending to know what they're talking about.

I really wish that there was a board on Sup Forums where you could discuss politics.

>inb4 "You're just a shill/mutt/some other thing that can't be directly disproven and as such totally invalidates your argument because nobody here knows what the fuck an ad-hominem is so I win"

Human genetic variation exists on a continuum. Race is just arbitrarily categorizing sections of the continuum. However, by arbitrary I mean subjective, as it is useful to know where on that continuum someone else, it's just that the actual demarcations are really up to whoever wants to draw them. We do the very same thing with animals. What separates a cat from a dog is just us declaring the genetic difference is sufficient enough. Since over 99% of white, black, Asian and Hispanic people accurately define themselves in a category that a computer would also cluster them into, or even toddlers have been able to determine, implies the genetic distance should be enough to consider them separate. Some people will say something along the lines of race being skin deep, but all you need to do is look at the rest of the natural world to realize that lifeforms actually tend to vary more on the inside than the outside -- and that's true of humans, as well, when looking at their genes.

That's good enough for establishing maybe up to five groups, but the further you go, the harder it becomes to draw demarcations, as the genetic variation is less. From what I've read, most people interested in the subject tend to divide humans into 7-9 groups, but you can keep going. You can keep going until you get to the very individual, at 7 and a half billion, if you wanted to.

Iberians are moors
Italians are moors
Greeks are ottomans
Slavs are a cancerous tribe that grew exponentially fast into eastern europe
Germany and France are euromutts
Brits are saxon rapebabies
Irish are potatoniggers
Scandinavians are mongol rapebabies
Baltics are mongol love children
Russian are mongols

>white features

Jews stopped existing in Spain 500 year agos. Not juden, sorry. Plus don´t even believe in a "white" race, it´s pan european and exactly what the judens would want you to believe, what was initially a way of differentiating ourselves from the natives of america has become our identity.

Where’d you get this?

>. What separates a cat from a dog is just us declaring the genetic difference is sufficient enough.

>implying cats and dogs can produce offspring like every color human

Not you, burger.

>who is white

why shit on your brothers you fucking mutt?

WE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

I really don´t think the egyptians were european but I also don´t think they were niggers. Cleopatra was indeed European and a few other pharaohs but egyptians as a whole were not either nignogs or europeans

Greeks are black, I have proof.

This one is an Egyptian.
There is also another African who has a Portuguese flag.

"Top tier" = white niggers who lived in huts while the Romans had an empire that spanned most of the known world and created Western civilization.

nubians were the niggers cleaning the egyptians dicks yeah I know, the north africans were the fairest toned and the others are whatever they are arabs and egyptians

you could say the same of italians and portuguese

Doesn’t mean we’re jews though. Israel was a nation, Judea and the Jews where a state inside Israel. Being Israeli does not make you Jewish... jews aren’t even Israeli. Isaac later named Israel named Ephraim and Mannaseh as Israel and gave them the birth right, not judea.
>14 And Israel stretched out his right hand and laid it on the head of Ephraim, who was the younger, and his left hand on the head of Manasseh, crossing his hands (for Manasseh was the firstborn). 15 And he blessed Joseph and said,

“The God before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked,
the God who has been my shepherd all my life long to this day,
16 the angel who has redeemed me from all evil, bless the boys;
and in them let my name be carried on, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac;
and let them grow into a multitude[c] in the midst of the earth.”
This sounds like a bunch of WE WUZ but the true Israelites and chosen people are the Sons of Britain and some peoples of Western Europe.

What makes you think i´m egyptian? Ridiculous unfounded assumption don´t you think?

Why would Jews want communism if they are so obsessed with money?

That's an arbitrary border in taxonomy that we decided, though, and we're inconsistent with it. We bred with Neanderthals, but we consider them a separate species, and there are living organisms that breed asexually (like bacteria) which means, what, is every single bacteria its own species?

It's also the only demarcation like that. Why are dogs and bears considered canidae, but cats are considered felidae? Why are they considered carnivora, but elephants aren't? It's because we came up with largely arbitrary ways of classifying them based on their genetic clustering. It's also true with subspecies, breeds and strains. They're all the same species, but we give them different names because they're so distinct to us. Is that wrong, somehow? No. You only think it's wrong when we try to do it with humans.

you're spreading D&C faggot.

I do think there´s hard evidence to suggest Jews have different goals to Europeans but so much of it is covered with conspiracy theories that sometimes don´t even make much sense

According to Alt Hype, this is a trend caused by baby boomer American-Russian Jews, and if you look at the beliefs of Jews outside America or American Jews under the age of 60, their sociopolitical beliefs are about the same as white people (in America they tend to be just a little more left wing, but outside America they tend to be more right wing than whites). The white nationalist movement is anti-Sup Forums for this reason.

Admit it

we are all human

>cleaning the egyptians dicks
>cleaning off foreskins

>Isaac later named Israel

Jacob waas called Israel

also Saxons=sons of Isaac

My view on Jews is that they´re inclined to be backstabbers, verbally extremely persuasive and have a huge focus on money because of a lack of life goals that go beyond materialism. I think it´s hereditary from their parents, jews in Spain were all forced to be accountants, bankers and pretty much jobs that had to do with money. Jews do control the media, economy disproportionately and I do think that should lead to suspicion mostly when it´s evident that a lot of American ashkenazi jews intentionally leave out the part of them being white when they´re trying to subvert European Americans. I think it´s something passed down from mother/father to son and so on.

I admit it....

Anyone not POC

No, by doing so you're just weaponizing lesser races. They will be resentful and stab you in the back for not being able to perform optimally in a first world country.

Good.

My apologies. I couldn’t remember his former name for a moment.
Yes also true.
Britain is claimed to also mean “covenant man” from the root of the word BRIT.

Please forgive me, gertrude. I just desperately wanted to be a beautiful white european like you

Read this book. It kind of changed my life. It’s a fairly quick read.
g.co/kgs/Kz5mhw

What's really fucking weird is they did a genetic test on one of those elongated skulls and the maternal line was from Scotland, the skull was found in south America. How is it possible are Scots aliens?

It's forgiven.

>We bred with Neanderthals, but we consider them a separate species

that just shows the holes in evolutionary theory rather than the arbitrariness of the taxonomic borders

tigers and lions can make ligers, but ligers remain sterile, same as mules.

but humans intermixing does not create sterile offspring.

dogs and cats not breeding is not arbitrary.

single celled bacteria is not a viable comparison

>You only think it's wrong when we try to do it with humans.

noo I think it's biologically wrong with given ecidence, based on the set criterias for defining speciation that separates us from chimps, also I think it's wrong people use their arbitrary defined specialization beween colors to gain sociopolitical advantages and justify dehumaanizing said groups that do not meet this arbitrary criteria.

fuck yourself half wit

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

Celtic peoples were allied to the Carthaginians, there's a theory that the Celtic people and Carthaginians sailed to South America after Rome sacked Carthage.

This is the board to discuss politics. It's also a place for political incorrectness.
If no board on 4 chan is gay enough for you. Go try reddit

am I banned

ancient north eurasians are the source of the tocharians.... chinese or mongoloids are a completely different race that drove the ancient eurasians out of asia.

>One minute Slavs are white then they aren't, same with Irish, Spanish, Greeks, Italians, french, Turks, north Africans, Americans, poles, Germans were even called Huns. Anglo Saxons are Germanic invaders, Fins are mongols....so who's white?

Only Scandinavians (Yes Finns aren't Scandinavians). Everybody else isn't white.

People don't realize, but like 100 years a great deal of ethnicities we call "white" today weren't back then. The Irish, the Italians, the Jews, the Poles, the rest of Slavs etc.

Just remember: Africa begins at the Pyrenees.

The irish are white but there are not eoropeans they are Atlantic Americans