Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahJ9PGW18M4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what a mighty beard

going to need a air net for you face when ya scrub out the toilets mate

hair*
now going to KMS

xtra xtra shmedium t shirt
look at the look in his eyes. just gaze into his eyes and his stupid beard and his boy's medium shirt.
14" arms of peace

"Thanks we'll be calling you back!"
*never calls back*

>short hair
>long facial hair

Why.

That's a ROOSH shirt, motherfucker.

>not a nigger
Okay, you're on the call back list

HE IS PIPING THE SLEEVES UP in a shirt that small
he is doing this because he wants to show his arms off to be intimidating. have you ever felt a 14" arm? maybe high school wrestling or even guiding a drunk friend or whatever

it's like you could break them by accident
who is this guy? give me his number i will train him

i dont know what that means my man
i am 35 years old man

take your HRT pills bro
sell books online (or other things)
do an online coaching seminars (no need to be in person to sell your seminars)
and so many other possibilities

holy shit get off the board and get a fucking life then

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, Trader Joe's is two blocks down.

>he found the sweet spot of soy consumption
honestly just looks like a fit age-ing hippie liberal douch. at least hes not diabetic

You're hired! Now let's get to the raping!

Fuck off back to your jordan peterson subreddit you little shit. Sup Forums is a board for serious adults.

major waste. unbelievable waste, you stupid idiot
you'll be here. you might think you won't be, but you will. no reason not to be.
care to explain the roosh? or do you just want to be a baby boy. you're talking to a beast right now

First question:
Should rape be legal?

Second question:
Tell me why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

is it this? you made me google it, pussy
Daryush Valizadeh, better known by his online handle Roosh V, is an American blogger and pickup artist best known for running the manosphere website Return of Kings.

if that's what "roosh" is, then goddddd damn man

So, why don't we begin by you telling me what you know about my company, and then we can talk about what skills you have that might benefit me and my 358 full and part-time employees.

Roosh is a microbiologist.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahJ9PGW18M4

>care to explain the roosh?
Roosh is the pro-rape activist that has been banned from most of Europe for making rape-guides for each EU country. That's him in the OP, both on the shirt and the man wearing it.

He looks like a skinnier, graying version of Dan Bilzerian.

beards are for musicians/old people/old musicians/wizards/and old tyme lumberjacks
I fucking hate that they became a garbage level trend

Serious civics question.
Can you legally fire and sue an employee for expressing hostile or nonconformist political views at work?

he ought to tuck his elbows in
if he's raping, like really raping, he should be killed
i bet he's just a loser. but now i gather this is more e-celeb shit on this board yet i get some guy telling me i am too old to post about politics

>witnessed

>if he's raping, like really raping, he should be killed
Why? Women enjoy rape.

James Damore got fired from Google for exactly that. But he is now suing THEM now.

Excellent!
Now, all you have to do is go downrange and hold this target.
Of course we will pay you $15 an hour!

Roosh is like a father figure for many of the younger posters on this board. Particularly the posters who are too non-white for Richard Spencer and too low-IQ for Jordan Peterson.

forgot pic

>WITNESSED

We should all grow moustaches like pic related. Jews and Muslims are forbidden from growing long moustaches. Only white men can grow moustaches like these.

Too much testosterone. We only hire submissive numale feminists and tumblrina womyn.

Roosh is redpilled as fuck.

Like pic related.

dude i check in here often. i've never seen roosh, period
i've been here since after 9/11 when somethingawful became faggotized. i'm not saying this like it's a good thing, but i need to provide context.
richard spencer is a closet homosexual. peterson is a nobody

You got the job.

i will get GRIP LOADS of shit from you guys over this
and it's ok because now i understand the age group
david duke. sorry. dr duke is the guy. i wish there was a younger face here. maybe mike enoch. but it's actually-factually david duke
at least you should start there

but seriously fuck this roosh shit. if there's any argument whether or not he's a good guy, or if you have to explain who he is, he's by definition irrelevant. fuck him. oooooh david duke is a fedddd ooooooooh. he's not

What a stupid fucking video. They could have at least used some decent looking effeminate men and not a pic of an ancap sperglord. There are plenty of women that will swoon over pretty boys.

Total sidebar, but I absolutely LOATHE the idealized abstracted cartoon bearded avatar logo fad.

thank heavens. everyone else that we've interviewed have been tattooed / pierced freaks

Many a Turk or Indian are wont to sport a strong mustache.

what's the job?
chief trendy officer?
dont let your company hire a man who cares more about his beard than his physical fitness. hire men with muscle for the face of your company

>Grip loads
What kinda nigger talk is this?

Got a great engineering tech job at 85K USD a year, with a 3 day weekend every week.
I have a huge, unkempt beard, and interviewed in a nice button up an jeans. Have a usefull skill, and be able to prove it, have a good resume, and decent social skills.
A useless piece of shit in a nice suit who can pretty himself up is still useless.
Not that I need to tell /pol this, but make sure your tats, if you have them are covered by long sleeves.
Work outside of offices is different, and more fulfilling.

>*spends 15 years encouraging men to have as much casual sex as possible*
>I am le based traditionalist now btw
>fuck racism though

>ancap
>shirt saying abolish private property

Nice (((beard)))

grip tons?
like a grip of shit
a grip ton, a load. that's a grip-load

you'd sooner say "kinda" than accept GRIP TON, or GRIP LOAD
it's a grip. if you think that is "nigger talk" you're basically a retard

"wow whites have regional say-things. wow, i've never heard that, so these are niggers"

guy, i know you're young. but fix yourself before you come out of your mouth to shit on me here. just focus on yourself.

Cause of all the STDs he collected over the years ?

So?

Nigger talk.

If he is qualified what is the problem?

Ask to see hands. Show to the door as my suspicion that he is a faggot numale soft batch cookie are confirmed. Nice attempt at manliness with a beard, but this guy needs to stick to serving coffee or beer.

I hope you weren’t serious with “say-things” but I know that’s not a typo

Say it with me

SAND *hand clap emoji* NIGGER *hand clap emoji* RAPIST *hand clap emoji*

them aint even 14 inch arms

What the fuck are you even trying to say? What is a grip of anything?

Didn't his girlfriend cheat on him, so much for PUA.