Why the tiki torch? Who decided that this should symbolize white nationalism and why?

Why the tiki torch? Who decided that this should symbolize white nationalism and why?

Probably a group of Hawaiians larping as white nationalists.

cheap and keeps the skeeters away.

There's no other significance? Just convenience?

wouldn't know. I remember in August they were saying they were the only ones they could get in bulk?

Probably easy than crafting your own torch from scratch

Simple economics I like it. Is there something better they could have picked tho? It looks a bit ridiculous.

Why white nationalism? who decided that should be the ideology and why?

KIKES ARE TRYING TO GET GIBS, THIS IS WHY THERE ARE SO MUCH SLIDE THREADS!!!!!!

Could be a sign too, though. Apparently there were some marches that Soro funded and they were using Tiki torches too.

lots of stuff to be wary off regarding that group.

is it really that hard to outdo medieval peasants and make real torches?

>100% of Sup Forums has to talk about my specific topic
Kys

its a stereotype that white people have tiki torches in their backyard

Wasn't he finding ladies rights and antifa? Or some other lefty shit? Whites using torches was a way of saying we can go to Home Depot too?

the pic I posted is from 2014 in Ukraine. Dunno, you'd have to look into it.

with the way things fell apart for them in August it's clear something is odd and what they were yelling about in the night before is a sure sign they were being edgy if not intentionally trying to look bad. Even had VICE there with them.

The CIA

obviously this
>duh just get stone age torches
fucking nigger thought. they stayed free from mosquito bites. that's what white people do- we innovate.

Fire is a symbol of purification, and also has the property to spread using anything on its way. That's why antifa always burn bins and garbage, they are unconsciously trying to incrrase their numbers.

The container I think symbolizes control over the fire. So it represents power under control.

Because you can buy them at the dollar store, and they're easier to control than a gasoline-soaked rag on the end of a stick.

Poland had the right idea using flares. nice effect, reasonable price, plausible deniability.

Its symbolic of a torch without the inconvenience of actually carrying one

Road flares taped to the end of a pole.