OPM

New One Punch Man chapter out translated
imgur.com/a/NpXiY

First for Suiryu was pathetic and Suiryufags are eternally BTFO. Never forget this moment

Why does this arc have the best moments

First Snake and Max saving suiryu and now Caped Baldy.

Saitama will now have a true admirer. Not a live in maid but someone who devotes their life to being like him heroically

> being like him

No. Suiryu doesn't have the mentality to be a hero, that was the point of the chapter.

WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER I'M ALREADY HAVING WITHDRAWAL REEEEEEEE

>adult man crying in fear
>begging barely breathing heroes to fucking save him

Here I thought this cunt couldn't get any more annoying.

>you will never be saved by the Caped Baldy
Why even live

TASUKETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No he will change his opinion on heroes. That was the point of this arc.

They didnt have an entire arc focusing on Suiryu for him to be irrelevant. It's like you guys cant see beyond the hate. We were just introduced to a neo heroes group with strong individuals rivaling the hero association. The webcomic has been on pause for the entirety of this tournament. I guarantee in the next 5 or so chapters of the webcomic we meet up with Neo-Suiryu

man he literally got J U S T'd in every possible way

Suiryu bullying no longer allowed, please stop

>Just leave Bakuzen to me
Except he actually fucking said it

I legit felt bad for Suiryu on this page, especially at the top. Here's hoping he becomes part of Team Saitama.

why doesn't licences rider just put on a tanktop to increase his power?

>aaaah heroes help me!
lmao where are Suiryu fags now?
>he is stronger than garou you guys!

It's okay Braku Star. Suiryu is sikritly Blast and you're totally not retarded. Blast is never helping because he's too busy crying his ass off in a corner like a true damn hero. Uh huh.

I-I never liked him anyways

typical for humans to attack people when they are down, I'm sure you know all about that feeling in real life

Except suiryu did the logical thing. He injured him as best he could and called for help. Nothing necessarily cowardly in what he did here. He was just admitting he was weaker.

>Nothing necessarily cowardly in what he did here
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Hair torn
>teeth gone
>dignity lost
>BTFO in every way
How will Suiryu ever recover

The man has suffered enough he's practically lost everything at this point, his: pride, his dignity and maybe even his honor. He's being humbled through a trial by fire and Bakuzan is the evil version of the Iron Sheik making him humble.

The scene where he thought Snek was killed was depressing, it was like seeing the last glimmer of hope being violently destroyed in an NTR doujin.

I doubt he'll join Saitama but the manga is technically a rewrite of the entire thing so anything could happen

He is the first and only person to ask Saitama for help fighting a monster. People are overlooking the significance in this. Saitama will undoubtedly give Suiryu a great motivational speech with the sun glaring off his bald head making him realize what errors he has been committing.

When is the next chapter

It's called character development faggot.

Physical therapy, training, and a meeting with Bone. He doesn't his L'Oreal hair but his short hair is fine as is.

People with think he beat the monster instead of Saitama. And the little shit will bask in the glory. Just you wait and see.

>Who beat the monster
>Gives credit to Max and Snek

>It's been about a week since the tournament ended in OPM's timeline
>Suiryu just got mentally and physically raped
>Neo Fags actually oppose HA whose members saved him
>guys, Suiryu is totally the founder, key member, whatever of Neo Fags!

Suiryufags are legit retarded or what?

>not a coward

They fought together against the ravens and then they willingly decided to hold Bakuzan back so he could escape.

Perhaps some but not all Anti-Suiryufags are the real retards if they can't comprehend compassion.

Enough already. Nothing clever, nothing funny, nothing interesting, just bare-bones character development and a cheap callback to the original chapter that has taken up hundreds of pages just to get to this point.

The people praising this chapter so highly sound like the kind of people with low standards who eat up all kinds of popular battle shonen and seinen schlock. This is not the kind of thing that made OPM stand out from the crowd.

>Still no doujins of Linlin femdoming Suiryu while he's still recovering and too weak to fight back

Japan is creatively bankrupt.

>>guys, Suiryu is totally the founder, key member, whatever of Neo Fags!

Snek, Max, and Caped Baldy are apart of the hero association but they aren't anywhere near key or core members of it. They exemplified great heroics and have changed Suiryu's view of heroes but that doesnt mean he has changed his view of the Hero Association. They are still corrupt as fuck and have all of the problems he brought up initially. Even Genos was contemplating leaving as an S-Class hero. Suiryu can learn from this experience how the real heroes are treated. Snek and Max had to fight two dragon class monsters and would have been left to die. Caped Baldy ran across town in an instant to save his life and will get 0 recognition for the feat this day.

That's enough motivation to change the world of heroes. Neo -Heroes didnt say heroes are bad or that they aren't required. The Neo-Heroes are against the Hero Association itself. Not the heroes in it. That's why they are recruiting from the Hero Association.

Fuck the crybaby Sandnigga and Monkey Trouble.

When's Dad bringing his sexy back?

>Be Suiryu
>Be martial artist
>Train to fight HUMANS
>Fucking monsters show up
>Fight most of them off, even tank an energy blast you could have easily dodged just to make sure the civilians and weaker fighters don't get hit
>Suddenly Gigmonster you have no training for completely smashes your ass and spends a couple minutes physically crippling and psychologically torturing you
>Heroes show up
>Heroes tell you to book it
>Try to GTFO while the dudes who are trained and willingly signed up for fighting monsters handle the job

Suiryu made the right call. A martial artists staying to help heroes is like the guy who drives the icecream truck trying to help firefighters.

Whatever you say Suiryu.

>do something constructive
>on Sup Forums

that and they had no chance of winning. He would make their sacrifice be in vain if he didnt do as they asked.

To make your example even more valid it's like if a firefighter ran inside of a burning building to free you and tells you to leave him behind and escape and you just stand there and burn up as well.

Garou also trained to fight humans but he doesn't cry for help and actually fights the monsters eventhough he's a monster himself.

>WAAA WAA NO1 PAMPERS TO MY [Insert Shit tier Fetish here]

No you piece of shit

Garou has the power of plot to save him

mumen Rider
Zenkou
and WDM's naptime all will save him

not to mention the monsters from the MA when he gets rescued.

Why can garou get rescued but not Suiryu?

>be a strong martial artist
>goes to a competitive tournament to fight strong people
>gets attacked by monsters
>saves people from a Demon even though he isn't a hero
>gets beaten up by a high Dragon level monster
>heroes tell him to run because he's a civilian
>gets beaten up by another Dragon level
>Hur coward BTFO XD
Stay in Super threads please.

no one likes suiryu

>Garou
>hero
>trained under a hero
Yeah totally just versus humans

If anything the MA rescued Bang and Bomb about to get fisted by a Garou who just learned how to fly.

I don't think you need to worry about it too much, Garou is important to the plot so he'll be fine. I just think that anons are undervaluing Suiryu due to him getting BTFO and asking for help

suiryufags need to realize who has the true heart for heroism and justice. there is only one smile really worth protecting.

I feel this whole character arc was meant to show the civilian mentality.

Civilians, even when incredibly strong and powerful, are still just civilians. It takes a hero with a creed to truly be strong.

He's not completely wrong. It was an average chapter, nothing really great about it. Not bad though.

>Dad
wew user

You're literally retarded. Saitama is in HA and slowly becoming a legend. He and two other pro heroes saved this pussy. Neo Fags are a godawful joke only cretins like you take seriously. They're seeking to divide society while a greater threat (BIG SCARY MONSTERS) is just waiting to bend them all over. Suiryu is still in fucking rehab and he's got no excuse to join Neo Fags unless he's as retarded as you, tripfag.

He wasn't anywhere close to being a legend when this incident would have happened. He had just gotten mocked for "stealing" other heroes credit and ran out of a tournament for impersonating someone in the hospital. All it would take for is Suiryu to look saitama up after this and see how little acknowledgement he max, and snek has gotten over their careers for him to get a little angry at the system.

Garou spared Mumen and TTM, saved Zenko and her manlet brother and will spare WDM, showing MA his middle finger once again, who will kidnap him against his will.

Suiryu is so pathetic he resorted to crying for half dead men to save him.

Really makes you think, huh, cancerous tripfag?

Get that trip back on, Braku Star.

Garou is also a prodigious freak, with the power of PLOT behind him.

And has always been a hero to begin with, even if he didn't know it.

Not me. Just other rational logical adults. Can't be helped.

is right you know?

I dont see how the void fist is made to fight humans

You're a retard, holy shit. You can't have Suiryu both suck Saitama's cock for saving his ass effortlessly and rebel against the organization that Saitama won't leave. Ever. Because it's his literal home and he's got no time for neo faggotry.

UNLESS Suiryu is a total retard like you.

Nope, it'll be Max and Sneck

Suiryu will give the credit to them, have a memory of Saitama, where he'll be doing that generic hero thing where they're just walking in a white panel, and then we'll never see him again

Just....

>BUT I AM THE MAN WITH THE TEN METRE COCK!!!

But genos wanted to rebel too

>suiryu gets btfo and can't move
>cries for help because he's gonna die
>get called a coward

I'm sorry I'm really not seeing what he's supposed to do here, just stay quiet and accept death? That's not what people do.

No you idiots.

All credit will go to Charanko. All according to keikaku.

thanks user, i enjoyed that

Just because he idolizes Saitama doesn't mean he will think Saitama's decision is infallible. The Hero association is corrupt. There is no arguing it. Saitama isn't corrupt but he doesn't seem to care about the corruption. Just because you like someone means you have to follow their every move. Saitama/Snake/Max will inspire him to be a hero but in his own way.

Nah what Genos really wanted was Saitama's honest opinion.

And he got it.

>woah a civilian defeated the monster, he must have been wolf level
>snek and max how did you lose, fucking demoted

It because he doesn't "get back up" and wreck him with "anger" power ups like Bat.

Nutcases like you belong on fanfiction dot net. Dump your dumb shit over there while Suiryu is stuck in fucking rehab in opm's actual timeline.

why would people expect ONE to write so badly that suiryu becomes Bat-lite?

Metal Bat was up and running and I think he got trashed worse than Suiryu. Suiryu is literally still conscious right now. Which is better off than metal bat when we last saw him.

Not sure how you think Suiryu isn't good enough to have recovered from his injuries when has shown incredible durability.

I don't think anyone will be shocked if he gets up yet again.

My god. You can screen cap this trip faggot every thread since he's so consistently retarded.

>1year ago
Has it been that long

holy fuck finally we get to see the one punch man in a chapter

I wonder if he will punch
so freakin hype

I admit he wasn't strong enough to beat Gouketsu; However no one predicted Gouketsu would be that ridiculous. He is a dragon capable of fodderizing other dragons. People are looking down on Suiryu when he had a great run

Even in his current state he is still capable of injuring dragon level monsters with one hand. People seem to be glossing over the fact that Bakuzan was 100% and he was like maybe 20% at best.

It's not like he was here literally three chapters ago

which means 6 months ago

>Suiryu
>ever recovering from his first mental and physical annihilation faster than Metal fucking Bat
>ever joining the side opposing Saitama

Literal crackfic. As expected of you.

I wish Genos joins in the next chapter, helping Suiryu and the rest of the martial artists.

By this point he should be repaired already.

Less than half of that really

Yet Bakuzan says that there are many monsters stronger than Gouketsu or its a mistranslation?

Why is Garou so sexy? I don't think I'll be able to handle it when he goes full monster.

Who's stronger Seiryu, Current Genos or Sea King while its raining.

>Genos, a S-Rank hero, gets destroyed by Gouketsu after fighting turkey
>"Oh he couldn't do anything, he was tired"

>Suiryu, a normal human, fight 3 monsters, gouketsu and a monster bakuzan and is still conscious
>"what a jobber LOL"

I'll never understand you guys

its just suiryu haters going full autism

>Suiryufags

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Genos
>Not being labeled a jobber
In what fucking world?

Sea king > Suiryu > Genos

no it's not

Psykos, Orochi, black sperm and maybe rover just off the top of my head.

>Genos
>respecting Saitama

>Suiryu
>lol heroes are worthless scum
>I WADDA LIVE SAVE ME HEROES

So when we inevitably see Suiryu in the webcomic people are just going to decry it as bad writing and that it wasnt foreshadowed right

This doesn't even mean anything.

>Sea king > Suiryu
What the fuck

Suiryu?
More like Jobiryu.

>He is a dragon capable of fodderizing other dragons
Do tell me just how many dragons Gouketsu "fodderized". Actually do not.

Back to plebbit you go.