Fake News Winners!

gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180118010005/https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/
youtube.com/watch?v=p_NwN3kkfGs
thedonaldjtrump.net
presidentdonaldjtrump.net
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OMFG

HO

LEE

FUCK

ING

SHIT

!!!!!
!!!
!!

!!!!!!

i can't get into it

did he plan to crash twitter or something?

I thought it was going to be an actual show

>all the sites are crashing

I BELIEVE MY NIGGA!!!

it's broke, we are breaking Sup Forums and twitter lmao

fuck he just broke the internet

web.archive.org/web/20180118010005/https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

is everyone else's slow too right now?

Y'all got any of them archives?

1. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.

wtf I hate Trump now

2. ABC News' Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.

3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.

4. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.

5. Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.

well...who are the winners?

Who wants to bet on Jim Acosta?
Yeah man, same here!

so the real question is how does cnn not do a sweep and win all the categories, the shithole compilation alone is gold, thats just last week.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_NwN3kkfGs

6. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.

7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”

8. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.

Fake news awards trending on twatter nationally! even when not logged in. HIT IT HARD

bless your bones user.

same, what gives?

The site is either being ddos'd or has crashed from traffic lol

8. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.

9. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.

Website machine broke

WHY NO ACTUAL SHOW

10. The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.

I knew the MLK thing would be in there. That one really pissed off Trump, you could tell at the time. Like even he was surprised how they were prepared to just completely make something up without even the slightest basis in reality, out of context quote or anything.

>GOP can't even run a web page

11. And last, but not least: "RUSSIA COLLUSION!" Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!

This is fucking weak. Everyone knows MSM is full of fake trivial news, but where is the good stuff. If this is truly the fake news awards, this is a major political gaffe by the Trump admin

Even Time magazine is forced to acknowledge Trump's super saiyan ascendancy!

kike state DDOS?

This one works for me

Whole page screencapped

Here it is

Biggest fucking let down...

user i wish i had something more then a (you)

>web.archive.org/web/20180118010005/https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/
The Chad Dump
vs the Virgin toss.

Looks like CNN are the winners.

Are (((they))) DDOSing it?

a
fucking
blog post

THat's what I assumed.

Possible.

But the site is getting a lot of legit traffic.

Trump has 45 million followers and unlike Obama, these are all real people.

Lots of us were looking forward to the awards... so when they go up gop.com is suddenly hit with millions of people trying to see it.

net neutrality user, (((they))) own the isps, they now decide what website gets how much bandwidth, sites that actively work against (((them))) will start working shitty one by one, im shocked and amazed Sup Forums isnt kill. likely an alphabet agency honey pot.

Don't be mean to my boss!

Feeding fucking fish made the list?

Once again literally nothing...

pretty sure they realized no press would attend if it was a real in person conference

if i remember right wasnt abe amused at the way he did it?

Of course it did, it's kinda big deal if you frame the president completely disrespecting another country. Not to mention they are one of our best allies.

>The Highly Anticipated Fake News Awards

I genuinely love Trump's self-promotion.

pic related is a version of a Sup Forums style fake news meme that has made its way in there.

/ourPresident/

thats sort of what it is

except gookm00t is well known for selling user data, so they can just buy it from him on top of CIAniggers lurking around

seriously, yes

Well that was underwhelming

Awesome show, Trump! Especially the fish food thing, that was so misleading when it came out. So common in the media.

Love the Sad!posting at the end too

WE LOVE YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

thedonaldjtrump.net
presidentdonaldjtrump.net

what did they mean by this?

FREE

BASED

ASSANGE

MODS WE NEED A CUNTING STICKY

abe did the exact same thing like 3 seconds before and they cut it off

topkek

very low energy

i feel whelmed

OHH NO NO NO OHHEEUUUUUUU

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!

WHERE'S THE GREENTEXTFAG WITH HIS FANFIC ABOUT MUELLER SHOWING UP AND TALKING ABOUT SETH RICH

HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

While not really big its a perfect example of the media lying, whether out of malice or incompetence (or both), a lie that can be proven false easily and quickly.

Yeah and yet he wants you to believe that Assad assed his own people... FAKE NEWS! SAD!

i stayed up till 3AM for this?

*gassed

Abe dumped his box in first.
CNN deceptively edited that out. Made it look like Trump dumped his in randomly.

>Amerimutts cheering at a president who considers recognizing Jerusalem as ''getting things done''

From now on every single burger flag is considered a kike shill unless you can somehow convince me that he did it only so the kike overlords give him some slack.

I was truly hoping for production value.
That would have been one of the greatest events ever, this is super meh.

Exactly.

It's just an easily exposed flat-out lie that the media knowingly told.

But it's also significant as a response to the media meme of "he's embarrassing America abroad"; it shows that they're lying when they say that.

11. And last, but not least: "RUSSIA COLLUSION!" Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!

Well, now that collusion with Russia is proving to be a total hoax and the only collusion is with Hillary Clinton and the FBI/Russia, the Fake News Media (Mainstream) and this phony new book are hitting out at every new front imaginable. They should try winning an election. Sad!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2018

Bloatstream media RIPieces?

Press S to spit on fake news grave

>S

the link crashed

inb4 he names Sup Forums

>a lie that can be proven false easily and quickly.
of course it can, but the average rube wont read more than the head line and lead paragraph, take it as gospel and continue on with the muh russia or whatever nonsense the MSM is pushing.

just left a wapo thread, these people literally think the russians were in every part of our election and have been working at it for years, the fact that they would have had to do most of the foot work while having a democratic president on watch and govt in general escapes them completely.

>unless you can somehow convince me that he did it only so the kike overlords give him some slack
>he did it only so the kike overlords give him some slack

ebin

>web.archive.org/web/20180118010005/https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

That's it? This was Jeb tier low energy. All that hype for nothing. This will be forgotten about by tomorrow. yet Sup Forums will be like "Y-YEAH BASED TRUMP 44D CHESS"

Admit it, you lost.

yeah this was the nail in the coffin for me, don't care for and am not excited by trump anymore. big fuck up.

lel that was bretty funny when Krugman did that

why the fuck was there a week long delay, and then hours of delay... for a fucking blog post that served zero purpose.

A useless fucking blog post.

In the video it kinda looked like Trump made sound effects while doing it. Like he said "wooosh". That's probably the source of Abe's amusement.

Yeah this is fucking stupid. Firstly the page is down (DDOSed) so libtards won't see it to begin with, secondly the article is poor, unsourced, and doesn't even hand out awards or winners (NYT is listed around 3 times on the same list).

I thought they wanted to red-pill people. Fuck this bullshit. Who uses the GOP website anyway?

Welp, I'm disappointed to say the least. Trump is a good president but 2018 is still no-happenings thus far.

well it is a strategy

bless you

He's too smart to do that.

>tfw lots of Redditor ecelebs casually name the Chan every day on Youtube and send armies of kids, SJWs and morons here

theres 11 winners not 10