Blacks can’t pare-

>blacks can’t pare-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PYxfenwr3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

preparing her for paying bills AND collecting welfare, smart

Where can you live for 2 years with $3380 wtf

>3400 dollars to get through two years of rent and utilities
Does she expect her to move to Honduras?

shitholes

Black people are held back bya corrupt system. blacks are judged differently than whites.
youtube.com/watch?v=-PYxfenwr3A

hivemind :|

with anything modern maybe a SEA country

The joke is that blacks is bad at math right? Just checking because it seems ridiculous to me that anyone could possibly get simple addition subtraction wrong. Im thinking i must not be seeing this right. But there it is again.

A whole 33 hundred dollars.
Gee neegress how will she ever find a way to thank you...

Im 100% sure the mother will spend the money on hair extensions, loop earings, or watermelon before remembering to give it to her kid.

Where is this bitch getting her maths from
$5 * 12 months * 13 years = $780

13years~ around 670 weeks x5, do the math dumb dumb.

Actually good advise.

Check again fags I collect rent of 300 USD in mehico.

$140 a month.
Doable in the country, theoretical. Maybe a trailer park?

7 dollars a week, so it's 5 * 4 *12 * 13

>every week

No, they can't. And if that kid just "gets allowance" without doing chores around the house, that single mom negress is teaching the kid how to ration it's welfare check.

I approve of this.
but the fact that this is viewed as unusual is literally the exception proving the rule

She sees that by the time her daughter is 18 living standards in the USA will be about on par with Honduras.

She is retarded. Almost every place wants first month's rent AND a deposit. Depending on what she gets she is looking anywhere from 1200-2400 dollars up front. The rest doesn't cover utilties for 2 years either unless you you shut your electricity off for 22 hours a day and use 1 cup of water each day.

Her math is all kinds of fucked up but I like the idea.

>I condition my little child to be already a wagecuck slave for the system
Yes, goy, yes. Give her the Mother of the Year Award ™

What they hell is wrong with this generation of parents? Why can't they allow a child to be a child? A child should not have to worry or even know about money, paying bills, paying rent, etc. They should spend their childhoods feeling safe, secure, and well cared for, while having the freedom to use their imagination and play and just being a kid. They should not have stress or worries at that age. They only have until about age 12 until the real world of adult responsibilities starts to hit them, so please, just let them enjoy the freedoms and bliss of childhood. Such few precious years they have to do so. .

I really am starting to hate people, and I know that is bad because we all come from God but what the hell. Let a kid be a kid!

Where are you getting yours from?
5$ * 52 weeks * 18 years=4680. You're all niggers.

>nigger writes some dumb shit
>Sup Forums debates the math
>cant even read the monkeys word problem properly

>putting money in a savings account for long term holds
Enjoy your money only being worth 75% of what it is today.

Was going to say the same thing.

The daughter is already five.

>4K covers rent and utilities for 2 years
is this what having section 8 is like? I pay 1250 a month for a goddamn one bedroom apt

lol 2 years rent and utilities on 3400$

Well now we know how much government assistance for rent and utilities black people get.

This also annoyed me.

Let kids live blissfully ignorant of hardships, they're going to find out about the difficulties of the "real world" sooner or later. Also, if her kid gets $3k at 18, she's going to burn through that in under a month. Waste of time.

That's rent control (also for blacks). Section 8 makes it absolutely free.

This woman must be on Section 8. She only knows what her portion of rent is and not the much bigger percent paid by taxpayers.

You know she's just copypasta'ing something some money grubbing jew came up with.

>"Get her through 2 years of rent and utilities when she moves out.."
So not counting utilities she'd have to find somewhere to rent for $140.00 a month? When she's 18 I doubt you could even rent half a storage unit for that much, niggers really are stupid as fuck.

This is how you raise conservatives.

Fuckin niggers I swear the audacity

Das for tha secshun 8.
Her baby daddy gon pay tha rest as long as he aint in jail n sheit.

the math is wrong lol

She's already 5 you dumbass. 13 years.

$3,380 for 2 years of rent? What the fuck, where? Is this Obamahousing?

Shouldn't kids be chubby till they are 10 or is it a nig thing?

My dad used to make me suck his dick for my allowance. Really taught me the value of a dollar.

This is like one those trick math questions except there is no trick at all.

My dad did this, he always paid me minimum wage for my chores outside of the house (farm) and I honestly thought that was great, most kids I knew didn't get paid or would get big items after harvest instead of money, so I was one of the richer kids in my circle of friends.

But he actually paid me triple min wage ($5.25was min at the time) and used the money with his own when he speculated ect (loved to play with commodities he could physically back) and he gave it to me after I graduated University an I ended up with an $87000 cheque given to me right before tax season so that I would learn a bunch of lessons in a short period of time, and that worked out really well as far as his intent to educate went.

Yeah you have an exceptional father.

Future living in shithole

I knew a Jewish guy who did the same thing. He put that $5 into his own savings account though and collected the interest on it. And he didn't give the money to his son, he borrowed it to him at almost 0% interest. Almost.

yeah it sounds like something a good white parent would do. fuck off racist pol fags

The buck stops where ?

Don't like niggers but this is actually a pretty good lesson for a kid, But that kid isn't gonna be able to live anywhere for $3,380

Yes, it does. I've met people who are on Section 8. They pay a little over $100 per month in rent. That's it. No first and last month deposit.

They're also eligible for other gov handouts that pay most of their utility costs, food, etc. The amount of gov bennies received is higher than a job paying more than minimum wage.

The gov actually penalizes recipients if they have like more than like $250 in the bank or go to work. This is why so many of them sit on their asses doing nothing, have too many kids to support, or work under the table. It's sad what our idiot politicians reward.

Where's the father?

1) no way that oays for her rent for that long
2) only a retard spends more than 25% of their income on rent.
>be me
>married with kid
>$1850 in rent
>this is 25% my income withiut my wifes

$7/week allowance until this negress is 18. This virtue signally mom is going to keep paying $28/month allowance when she is of legal working age? How about get a fucking job at 15 like a typical white kid.

I hope she's not seriously just planning to put that $5 in a mattress. Hell, putting it into a basic saving's account would net you an extra $410 compounded monthly at 3% APY to say nothing of more lucrative investments.

5? Is this woman insane, the kid will just resent her and only learn bitterness, she won't get smart from this at all.

This makes the argument for universal basic income better because it's better people receive shit no questions asked and then rescind or waive the amounts received voluntarily once they start getting consistent income.

The whole cut off line bullshit is bad for everyone.

What part of "essence evans" did you not understand?

Oh wait, there's more.

>3.380

What a smart, smart mom.

I agree 5 is too young for this shit, try starting this around 10 or 11, let the kid be a kid and enjoy their childhood.

>when she moves out
>not when she goes to college
I love how she doesn't even think of her daughter going to college. This is the absolute state of single black mothers.

This is so cool. Financial Life Lessons and a start-up fund once 18. Excellent Parenting.

this.

This falls under a "things that didn't happen" virtue signal.

Theres NO way this nigger wrote this, I guarantee it. Either she copypastad or was givin it to post.

>startup fund
>$3380

Pick one.

If the savings account is a real savings account and not some mattress fund, she should expect around $10k and not $3380 at the end of the 15 years period.
Eitherway, good concept, mediocre execution.

Assuming inflation rates hold, that $3400 in 13 years will be worth about $2600 today.

She's teaching to pay bills, not do math

Interest?

Living on section 8 with welfare and 4 niglets running around

ITT Sup Forums is worse at math than a fucking nigger.

She has enough money for a deposit and first months rent...great mom.

I can't believe how dumb you fags are. Read the goddamn words. $5 a week is saved. $5 x 52 weeks x 13 years is $3380 plus interest

There is no fucking way there will be $3k in a savings account when that kid turns 18.

Most 18 year olds have a roommate. Could cover a year

>implying she won't use that money once its gets to $500 to buy new weeves

niggeh, you live in west virginia? hahaha.

>She has enough money for a deposit and first months rent...great mom.

If that's all her budget can spare.. it's not wrong. The moral is good.

>create secret savings fund for kid for socialmedia points
>get tired of doing it after 2 years
>spend the money you savings on bullshit since the kid doesnt know its there

>what are outliers

>$3,380 for 2-years rent

you left off the -nt

IF only a young parent could actually maintain a plan and financial stability for 13 years consecutively.
I guarantee the mom gets to about 100-300$ in savings and she needs to use it.
This is written by someone without a firm grasp on reality.

>Putting it into a savings account
For Christ's sake, you could put that into an index fund, get 8% annual growth, and end up with nearly double that. If you put it into a really good fund, you might get close to $9k out of it.

>you might get close to $9k out of it.
you might even get...
*breathes in*
...over 9000.

niggers get like 90% of their housing paid for courtesy of your tax dollars whitey

By the time the kid is 18 inflation will have devalued the dollar so much that be nearly $4,000 won't even pay the deposit let alone even one month's rent. Good job Mom. In most cities that's not even enough today. The actual lesson would be to save the money save that post and then say to the kid "sorry honey I saved your whole life and I managed to scratch together enough money to get you a tent and a sleeping bag so that you can live on the streets and not freeze to death in your first winter. that's the best I could do in 18 years"

in 13 years i don't even think she could live in a shithole for 1 year with $3300

the webm is of the little niglets whaling on each other and wrestling, they probably do that shit all day every day and all they get to eat is 1/12th of a party pizza and rat shit.

my thoughts exactly
the cheapest ive found was $950/mo
>2 years
where the fuck do you find $100+/mo?

That's not paying for rent

but blacks CAN fruit

can someone please explain to me what the fuck I am looking at here?

niggers

$3,380 isnt enough for a year's rent +utilities in Detroit MI, much less two years.
Setting your kid up with the expectation they'll live in the fucking ghetto is not good parenting.

Must be Section 8 thot

Also forgot to note, it's for "rent" and not college lel