Kimetsu no Yaiba 61

korean scans dump (after the cover page)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMd6V1IOJ5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy Tanjirou is cute!

I like the colouring, it's certainly going for a "fire" look and it's great

DO IT FAGGOT FUCKING KILL HIM

Is he trying to make them fight each other in dreams or something?

Why must Tanjirou always suffer so much

fin

OHHHH DAMN

It wouldn't be a proper arc if he didn't get injured in some way

Someone a few threads ago actually said Enmu should have tried to trick Tanjirou into cutting his neck when he's not in a dream, neat to see that actually happen.

I thought the popularity poll is this week.

It's the announcement of the popularity poll, results won't be for a while (anyone know how long they typically take?)

Alright boys, here we go. Chapter theme: youtube.com/watch?v=lMd6V1IOJ5k

>Rengoku-san is taking care of the five rear cars

>Inosuke found the enemy's vital spot

>Zenitsu and Nezuko are also fighting

>I have to do my part as well
>To protect the people!

Thank you based Satan-sama

>61: A Confined Battle

>Uwraaa!

>This car

>Out of all the suspicious things, this is particularly suspicious!

>Who are you!?
>G-get out!

>The demon's head
>The demon's vital spot!
>(bubbling up sound)

>7 Ips
I don't know whether to be happy or sad

>I've got a bad feeling!

>That's a lot of hands!

>Damn it...

Bittersweet

Thanks, user.

A lot of Kubo panels with speedlines in this chapter, but the author is probably busy with all the color pages and posters and stuff

>Breath of Water: Sixth Style
>Twisting Whirlpool

Whoops, wasn't paying attention for a second there, read the wrong number

Always remember that the amount of IPs is inversely proportional to the comfyness of each thread.

I kept watching Sup Forums today for when this thread was going to appear

Kubo did not invent speedlines as a background

didn't you hear that kubo invented manga

You'll miss 7 IPs threads when the series get popular and the thread devolve to nothing but shitposting.

Nothing happened: the chapter

I meant blank backgrounds, Kubo didn't even use speedlines that much

>Directly below!
>Right below here, the smell of demons is strongest!

>Inosuke! Right below here is the demon's neck!
>Don't tell me what to do, I'm the boss!
>Okay

>Breath of the Beast
>Second Fang

>Okay
lyl

>Okay
Tanjirou best boy.

>Tear to Shreds!
I think we haven't seen this move before, so this is my approximation for now

>Bone

11 IPs now. I personally think ~20 is the sweet spot.

>It's the neck bone!
There's got to be a better way to say that, right? The part of your spine that's in your neck, specifically?

>Breath of Water
>Eighth Style

>Waterfall Jar!

Maybe he's trying to make them think they're still in a dream so they cut off their own necks

>>Inosuke! Right below here is the demon's neck!
>>Don't tell me what to do, I'm the boss!
>>Okay

These threads usually get close to that by the time they finish, although this isn't a series that generates a lot of discussion fodder (and that's fine)

I miss old BNHA threads so, so much.

>It was blocked!

>The cut closed
>High-speed regeneration!

Keep dreaming

The most it will reach is WT level of popularity

This series has the potential but it is missing something to attract more people. Namely the characters and chemistry. There is some chemistry but we're so many chapters in and the sister feels like a convenient weapon/plot device. The mangaka doesn't bother having her thoughts in anything only her actions. She's clearly not mindless. To add I think the blonde guy needs work as a character soon. He's a huge negative. Fights are ok, art is stylish. Main bad guy would have been better as a girl for waifu material.

I hope you're right.

The proper name is cervical spine, which isn't something Tanjirou would say. I think Neck bone is fine here.

>Main bad guy would have been better as a girl for waifu material.
But he's now a girl.

Don't be mean to Zenitsu, he is a good boy.

(also, the series sells fine, I don't need it to be popular on a message board)

>So the best way to expose the bone is using a single blow with your entire body
>Got to cut the bone...

>Inosuke!
>Let's adjust our breathing!
>As soon as one of us cuts the flesh, the other one will cut the bone!

>I see!
>That's a good idea
>I'll give you some praise!

>Thank you
>Let's go...

Hope so. But it just sold 65k on the first week, so the series is picking up and might get attention.

>Compelling Fainting Sleep: Eyes

>A blood demon technique!

>He got... me!
>I'm falling asleep!

>Inosuke, in the dream, you have to cut your own neck!
>That'll wake you up!

Speaking of sales
>*,*65,937 *,*65,937 Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol.6

It's a solid bump from last volume and it safe to say KnY is no longer part of the 30k club anymore. Jump is also pushing this series with a cover page and advertisement along with The Promised Neverland, I'm guessing the fact it manage to survive it 1st year put some faith on the editors staff.

>Alright
>Even if you get caught, you can break it

Nezuko not talking is obviously done to keep her as moebait, but I think it's better that we don't have her thoughts spelled out for us and have to judge her feelings by how she reacts to things. Better to show things visually rather than just telling us what she's thinking. Plus, we get some funny reaction because of it. I agree she hasn't done much besides be a (cute) plot device up until now, but the potential dynamic between her and Zenitsu that's developing is interesting.

As it is, it's just nice to have a female character in a shounen that isn't totally helpless

Thanks for the dump.

>The most it will reach is WT level of popularity

You say that like it's a bad thing. World Trigger have
>A successful manga that sell over 200k
>An anime
>popular mobile app game that still get updates

I would love if KnY turn out to be just as successful.

>This fool!
>If you open your eyes, my magic will catch you and close them again right away

>Good
>He woke up

I think this is all Enmu's inner monologue here, but I might be confused

thanks m8

>the 30k club anymore
Is that really a thing anymore? I don't know the sales for Sumo, but Samon sells in the low 20s, Spring Weapon even less, and Sesuji is dead.

>To add I think the blonde guy needs work as a character soon. He's a huge negative
Isn't Zenistu one the most popular character in the series? This is closely reminding of the BnHA threads where everyone claim Bakugou is killing the series due to how awful he is only for him to win #1 in the popularity poll. Zenistu is gonna rank top 3 easy whenever this get a popularity poll.

>Aaah!
>Every time I wake up, I immediately cross eyes with the demon!

>I need to wake up with my eyes closed!
>With my eyes closed...

>Wrong!
Is this one box Enmu? This is kind of throwing me off

>Now wake up!
>I need to quickly cut my throat and wake up

>I need to wake up quickly!

>This isn't a dream!
>It's reality!

>!

>Don't fall for the trap!
>Don't die so pettily!

Bakugou was always popular just not expected to be that popular

At least in terms of fanart, he's very popular, yes. I don't get why someone would dislike him so much, to me he's a lovable underdog whose greatest flaw is a lack of self-confidence. If he were actually as wimpy as he thinks he is, he'd be awful. But...he's not.

I think it's comfy there isn't too many anons yet and I like that this series is in the Taishou era, it gives me Raidou vibes.

>Gwahaha!

>Since I'm covered in the skin of the master of the mountain
>These eyeball weaklings

>Are too afraid to even look me in the eye!

>I see
>It's hard for them to tell where Inosuke's eyes are focused...!

This guys style remind me og Togashi if he could actually draw.

>but I think it's better that we don't have her thoughts spelled out for us and have to judge her feelings by how she reacts to things.

It's not like her reactions to things are complex. She's practically a guard dog.

>As it is, it's just nice to have a female character in a shounen that isn't totally helpless

She's one of many but with arguably the least personality.

>but the potential dynamic between her and Zenitsu that's developing is interesting

Tbh I think it's really weak. They don't have any chemistry and it just feels shoved in there to fill the romance quota

I usually avoid the Korean threads so as not to spoil the proper translation

>Inosuke!

>No, this narrow place is a bad spot! I've got no choice but to jump between them

>Don't disturb my dreams!

>It's not like her reactions to things are complex. She's practically a guard dog.
It's not a complex story. So far, her motivations are just "help your brother, don't hurt humans". Maybe she'll develop as the story advances. But pages like this are gold without any words.

>!...

>I'm alright!
>If we don't quickly cut the demon's neck, then Zenitsu and the others won't be able to hold out

>Go
>...

>Breath of the Beast: Fourth Fang
>Rip to pieces!
We apparently haven't seen this one yet, but holy fuck are these names redundant as hell. Maybe it's a joke on Inosuke not being very creative

>Father
>Give me your strength... With this one blow, cut through the bone!

That would be nice. Not too widely known that threads would generate shitposting, but still fairly popular. I remember WT threads being generally chill.

>Dance of the Fire God
Hate to end on a note of incompetence, but I can't figure out what that last bit says. I can't even tell if it's the same tech used on Rui, or a new one. The hangul aren't giving me anything, so we'll all have to wait on that bit. Hopefully you got enough out of this chapter otherwise, though

See you next week

It's okay, as always thanks for the TL

Don't worry about this, user. Thank you as always.

It occurs to me that I've rarely seen a checkered robe like this in comics before. It's so simple, yet striking.