How can Sylphy and Roxy even compete?

How can Sylphy and Roxy even compete?
Too bad the author had to use retarded MISUNDERSTANDINGS to separate Eris and Rudy afterwards just so muh Fitts-senpai could get "his" turn.
Why is Mushoku Tensei the best isekai even after all these years, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Mushoku_Tensei
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, rest in peace old man, you and the rest of the Greyrats were an aborted plot arc if I ever saw one.

>generic violent tsundere
>OH GEE HOW CAN OTHER GIRLS EVEN COMPETE?
Erisfags, everyone.

What manga?

Well, he marries all 3, so does it really matter?

I stopped reading the web novel when the gary stu married sylphy and bragging on an on about his sex routine.
That's when i realized this series was nothing but wish fulfillment bullshit.

>That's when i realized this series was nothing but wish fulfillment bullshit.
It took him marrying Sylphy for you to realize that?

Yes, because polygamy is degeneracy. A man should dedicate his life to only one woman, as our Great Saviour Milis-sama decreed.

I thought this story was going somewhere at first, so i put up with his annoying pervertedness.
Mistake were made.

It did go somewhere though, which is more than you can say for some isekai.
There was just a lot of wish fulfillment on the side.

>Why is Mushoku Tensei the best isekai even after all these years, Sup Forums?
Why hasn't it gotten an anime then?

well? someone anwser.

>I am illiterate and can't read the OP

Not like Eris can compete with Fat Cat Tats lady anyway.

Speaking of Fat Cat Tats, why the hell isn't her niece brown like her.

What happened to fat cat tats?

Literally how could you not realize this was a girl.

Should've married Bananahoshi as well.

This.
There's really no difference between 3 and 4 wives.

For whatever reason Sylphy was super insecure about Nanahoshi stealing Rudy though.
Meanwhile she was totally okay with Roxy.

Because elves. Tell a deaf person Legolas isn't a girl in the LoTR movies and they'll sign you a liar.

Why stop at 4?

I don't care if I'm gay, I want to fuck Fitts senpai.

Even then, Zanoba is still best girl.

they made atoferatofe look like a qt

Nanahoshi a cute.

>mushoku Tenssei
>generic harem shtikai
>best isekai
get better taste

Well then big guy, why don't you name some isekai series that are better then?

>generic harem shtikai
I don't see how people can say this. It's fucking brilliant for what it is. It perfectly follows the formulator laid out by all the other reincarnation escapism trash, but it's themes run counter to the norm.

Also it's funny.

I think that MT did the harem poorly and would have been better if it was just with Eris. The world building is where it shines moreso for me.

Do they have to be Sup Forums related?

So I'm about halfway through the 3rd WN, should I drop it and read the manga instead?

>Eris
But all the best scenes revolve around Roxy. My favorite scene from the entire series is Zanoba and Rudy go to get revenge for the Roxy doll.

Nah. Roxy went to shit after the rescue arc.

NO

I don't really recall Roxy getting that many scenes other than beginning training and saving her.

But all the scenes with Zanoba are my favorite, he such a bro.

>that side story where Rudy and Zanoba make a Nanahoshi sex doll
He definitely wanted to tap that.

Final Fantasy Tactics

Rudy running from the masketta woman when
that whole speaking japanese in front of her didn't sit to well if i had to guess

Roxy was someone she had known about, someone she knew Rudy basically worshiped. Rudy brought her into the family and Sylphy thought she was being dumped. She was super relieved just to be put on the same level as God.

Meanwhile Rudy and Bananahoshi share secrets. Shit's sketchy. That scene where Banana coughs up blood and Sylphy's all, 'I didn't do it! That wasn't me!' fucking cracked me up. How jealous were you Sylphy, damn.

You mean all the girls except Roxy went to shit after the final marriage? At least Eris got an amazingly appropriate death.

>She was super relieved just to be put on the same level as God.
Not even, Roxy had an inferiority complex and insisted on being referred to as a mistress for the longest time.
I bet Sylphy was secretly jumping for joy to have surpassed God.

She even called nana a wrench before kek

>tfw elf slut conspires to NTR her own granddaughter

yes a mushoku tensei thread! How I've missed this.

So when is the author finally going to get around to writing that story that Mushoku Tensei is supposedly the prequel to?

Are they that far in the manga? At this rate the manga will beat the TLs.

Atoferatofe check off list..... Only Adult Eris, Sword God and North God remaining for illustrations of that we care about

Elf conspires to fuck everything. At least until Rudi makes that diaper.

>But all the best scenes revolve around Roxy.
Daily reminder that Roxy also caused Rudy to go batshit insane in grimderp grandpa rudy timeline.

The faraway paladin

>That side story where Aisha fucks and elopes with one of Rudy's kids

What was that madman thinking?

I wish I didn't read Mushoku Tensei to experience it again.

Nah, I'm kidding. I wish I didn't read because it was a fucking waste of time. Can't believe I thought it would go somewhere.

It's as if you haven't read/watched enough mango and animu.
Childhood friends are very possessive.
Which makes it all the better if they get cucked.

Hello user. I was getting worried. Thought you wouldn't make it this time.

I genuinely feel bad for weebs who read and praise literature on the level of MT.

Rayearth, Escaflowne, and Digimon top of my head.
>inb4 Digmon isn't isekai
It is you contrarian.

It's a'ight.
Not good not bad but at least it's better than gourmet adventures around the world with my slaves and a secret identity of the masked hero.

where are you getting all this stuff nigga, last thread i was in someone said orstead was the son of hitogami's daughter

fuck your right this blows my mind!

The best isekai is, and since 2006 always has been, Muv-Luv Alternative.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Mushoku_Tensei

Or death march
god fuck that mc

>At this rate the manga will beat the TLs
The TLs have reached all the way to the end of the story, though. Unless you mean the New Volume 7?

Redundancy chapters, and last i heard
It received so much backlash that it author was forced to take it down.

And a testament that best girls never win.

There´s that manga panel with Adult Eris

>v1 to v5 is an introduction
You can't make this shit up.

Its literally the worst one
Exemplifies everything wrong with isekais

I'm waiting for my copy.
It really looks nice on a shelf.

>five volume intro
oh fuck the right off mate, not even tokien needs so much time.
That's not Arifureta

That's from novel updates.
Just read the 4-5 star reviews, it's comedy gold at least for shonen/harem ones.

That's not Gun-ota nor Magi's grandson.

>people watch anime for witch fulfillment'
>hates things that actually have them
wew lad

Ah yes, Arifureta.

>A modern weapon that boasted immense strength and fired projectiles that traveled faster than the speed of sound. The weapon was about thirty-five centimeters long, made of the hardest and densest material he could find, taur, and it boasted six chambers. The barrel was rectangular. The bullets were made from the same super-hard taur stone, and each shot was packed with powdered blastrock.
>He had made himself a revolver. But the difference was that it used more than just the power of blastrock combustion to propel its bullets. Hajime was able to use his Lightning Field skill to electrically accelerate his shots like a railgun. The combination made his bullets pack more of a punch than an anti-tank rifle. He decided to name it Donner.

Nothing wrong with wish fulfillment but there are those that are too ridiculous that you have to have to suspend your suspension of disbelief and those that outright insults the reader's intelligence like having to be reminded of a fact established 10+ chapters ago every 2-3 paragraphs.

Look at it.
Just look at this shit.
How can anyone take this tripe seriously?

>Yue
>Not even remotely loli

Jesus it really went to shit after the first cave eh?

>It had taken him only a month of nonstop training to perfect this technique. And there was a reason he managed to master this superhuman feat in only a month. His Riftwalk ability. Riftwalk not only gave him the ability to heighten his other movement skills, but it also enhanced his five senses to their limit. It made it seem as if the rest of the world was moving in slow motion, which was what made midair reloading possible.
>On top of improving his weapons, he had also crafted a two-wheel mana-powered vehicle, Steiff, and a four-wheel mana-powered vehicle, Brise.
>As their description suggested, they used mana as fuel. Their frames were covered with Azantium, the hardest metal in existence. Both of them were loaded to the brim with weapons too.

>after

>Hajime had upgraded his weapons too. He had remade Schlagen, which had been destroyed in the battle with the Hydra. He used Azantium for the frame and bullets, making it harder than before. And since he no longer had to worry about carrying it around thanks to the ring, he lengthened the barrel as well, increasing its range and power.

>He had also added a new gun to his arsenal— Metzelei, a railgun-enhanced gatling gun. The inspiration for it had come from the time they had had to fight the army of raptors and hadn’t had enough firepower to take them all on. It was a monster of a weapon, with six rotating barrels capable of firing 12,000 30mm caliber rounds a minute.

>Also, as a way to gain complete combat superiority, and simply because Hajime thought it was cool, he had created a rocket launcher called Orkan. It had a rectangular barrel, and boasted a large magazine allowing for 12 consecutive shots. He could fire different varieties of rockets too.

>He had also created a sister revolver to Donner, Schlag. Since he had a prosthetic arm, Hajime figured he could use two revolvers at once. His preferred style of combat was close quarter gun combat, gun fu basically, with Donner and Schlag overpowering his enemies.

It's too painful to read.
You really have to set your standards too low to read this all the way through.

Going by the afterword of the published version, even the author is perplexed that people actually enjoyed his shit.

>I’m not sure if this book betrayed your expectations or fulfilled them, but I’ll be glad so long as you derived some amount of enjoyment from it.

>I mentioned this earlier too, but this story was originally something I put up on the novel website Syosetsuka ni Narou under the pseudonym Chuuni Lover. It’s something that’s been steadily edited and refined before appearing in the form you’re reading now.

>I’m still very much a beginner when it comes to writing, so forgive me for the half-assed setting, overall lack of plot, and general randomness. I added things as they popped into my mind, and wrote a story that was more for myself than anything.

>Even now, I’m still enjoying writing this story more than anything else as Ryo Shirakome... which is why I’m truly thankful to my fans at Narou for supporting this fanfiction-tier story all the way until it got published officially.

>It’s not every day that an isekai author gets published out of the sea of isekai stories on there.

>As I’m sure those of you can already tell by my Syosetsu pen name, I’m a huge chuuni lover. Enough of one that I wrote an entire novel based on it. Enough of one that I’m going to write an entire second novel about it too.

>And I’m not the only chuuni out there. I’m sure all Japanese boys, no, boys all over the world, no, every human alive, has a bit of chuuni hidden somewhere inside them. So, to all of you chuuni lovers who have to hide away because of common sense, or your age, or how embarrassing it is, or how society sees you, if this book has helped unleash your burning soul just a little... then I consider my work complete.

>Ah, but please don’t go around unleashing it in public. You’ll cause an uproar.

Well at least he's honest about it.

Arifureta is okay if you read it as a comedy while slightly tipsy.

Just don't try taking it seriously in any capacity whatsoever.

I can at least respect him since he knows what he's writing is garbage. He doesn't seem to take it seriously and is just writing because he enjoys it.

People who try to pass off their drivel as a serious effort without any self-awareness deserve to be flogged.

I'm just waiting for the dragon anal doujins

Same.

Arifureta is fine because the writer was openly bullshitting the whole way.

It's crap like Death March that thinks it's actually writing a real story that is the problem.

I remember I dropped this shit.

Polygamy is the ultimate redpill.
Polyandry is the degeneracy.

This guy looks legit

>Polygamy
>Polyandry
>Degeneracy
>Spreading the better genetic traits is bad
Fuck off

Needs more adventures of whatshisface the pointless MC and his cute Dragon and Spider ladies (with some pig).

I grew to love this especially the part where whatswhisface MC beatdown the empire's harem hero.
I despise the empire's hero thinking he's hot shit when all he does is use his magical eye.

it's literally in the original post you retard

You know I just realized I haven't really considered reading the LN/WN. Which one's translated, is it worth it?

I honestly think tsuki ga michibiku isekai douchuu is the best isekai right now. Enjoying reading it more than I did Mushko imo.

Mushko fell so flat after the magic continent, got better with the fight against dragon god, then went back to shit.

I haven't read enough to judge either way, but at least protagonist wise, Mushoku blows Moon-led out of the water.

The WN is far ahead.
It's good to pass the time just don't take it too seriously.
Also love the fact that whatshisface MC is against introducing dangerous earth technology whereas the empire's hero is the opposite, also empire's princess is a bitch