Hey Sup Forums you guys are murderers and I can prove it. See? The ADL says so

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5281563/US-white-supremacists-murdered-2017-Islamists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ggy5QUfuIw8
adl.org/education/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2017#the-incidents.
adl.org/education/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2017#the-perpetrators
adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-report-white-supremacist-murders-more-than-doubled-in-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5281563/US-white-supremacists-murdered-2017-Islamists.html

>not counting Paddock

We all know he was boomer antifa

It just pisses me off that the ADL comes out with a blatant lie and it gets reported by a right wing newspaper as if it were fact.

The only death I know of last year caused by a'white supremacist' was that girl that had a heart attack after he drove into a crowd while fleeing Antifa.

Oy vey goyim we need to shut down wrongthink to keep you safe

Kill all kikes wherever you go. Mashallah

Even if those statistics are true that means 1% of the population commits 26% of terror attacks

I would love to be able to force the ADL to talk about the number of deaths illegal immigration causes annually.

More than 9/11? That's what I've read.

>The only death I know of last year caused by a'white supremacist' was that girl that had a heart attack after he drove into a crowd while fleeing Antifa.
This is literally the only thing I could think of that they could spin into being counted as a 'white supremacist'. I'd be interested to see who else they've got counted as 'white supremacists' committing all these terror attacks.

97% of murders are either by nazis or muslims? Neat!

Now go fuck off back to fantasy land jew

>says ADL

Did the ADL do the same thing a year ago when a Sunni murdered 50 gay Hispanics in Orlando? No.

Did the ADL do a report for every year that says that Blacks and Hispanics murder more than the other way around? Of, course not.

Did the ADL do a report on how many non-jews were killed in the past years' Saudi-Israel wars in the Levant? Absolutely not.

When the definition of white supremacists is so broad it includes blacks.

In their view a white supremacist is anyone who happens to be white. Or can pass as white so long as they aren't Jewish.

Odds that this is putting AB murders in, which are a prison gang who often traffic drugs in prison, and most of their murders are business related?

youtube.com/watch?v=ggy5QUfuIw8

>domestic islamists
Maybe we should do something about the foreign criminals then and BUILD THE WALL

Can you ever read?
It says in plain english " white supremacists murdered more last year than Islamic terrorists."
White supremacist murdered more.

Also, this is the same organization that had a member infiltrate some WAN group and then suggest and help plan terror attacks.

Does anyone even take the (((ADL))) seriously anymore after their chimpout over a cartoon frog on the Internet?

Post JPG for me to spread. I need more ADL content.

Omar Mateen killed more people in one shooting than "white supremacists" have killed in the last two years combined

let that sink in

Well if it's coming from the Anti Defamation League then that's definitely kosher. No arguing with this. My only concern is that whatever the number is, it probably isn't enough.

Gotta find all the details.

>Did the ADL do the same thing a year ago when a Sunni murdered 50 gay Hispanics in Orlando? No.
Yes they do it annually apparently. There was just less media fuss about it. In fact the ADL's own summary of this report mentions that in 2016 the Pulse shootings dominated the numbers.

> Did the ADL do a report for every year that says that Blacks and Hispanics murder more than the other way around? Of, course not.
No, but probably because they're the ADL and dont give a shit about black on white crime. They're pushing the whole "Lets not let Nazism happen again" thing after all.

> Did the ADL do a report on how many non-jews were killed in the past years' Saudi-Israel wars in the Levant? Absolutely not.
Dunno, but yeah would make sense not to. Lobby groups are lobby groups :)

The ADL do do mention in their summary that the NY bike path thing (islamist) was the single worst incident of 2017.
They also count the death of that woman in Charlottesville ... not gonna get into that one here.
The other incidents are listed at adl.org/education/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2017#the-incidents. Make your own judgements on them

>1 percent of population
>25 percent of terrorism

To kill an infidel is not murder, tis the path to heaven

This

Also they specifically state-
"Total deaths include both ideologically and non-ideologically motivated killings"
So if the news reports a random murderer happens to be a "white supremacist" then that counts, even if it was them killing their neighbour over a fence dispute or something.
They dont just count every random muslim who murders someone however.
Interesting methodological choice.

They include Hispanics as white, and any crimes Hispanics commit against black people is considered a hate crime and therefore white supremacy.
Their own site only lists 3 known "terror attacks" by people who were actually white.
Dylann Storm Roof
Frazier Glenn Miller
Wade Michael Page

Well they're kikes, so you can bet that they've stretched the definition of white, the definition of terrorism, and white supremacy.

>What's that, Moishe? A young mestizo gentleman robbed and shot dead a young negro? Well, look at his picture! He's white! And we can conclude that he killed that poor black boy because of his colour! So what we've got is a white male, killing a black boy because of his race! An act of white supremacy! That's also terrorism!
>Oy vey I didn't think of it like that, Chaim! Another job well done! Now let's go drink some infant gentile blood :^)

>Tampa, Florida, May 19, 2017. White supremacist Devon Arthurs allegedly shot to death two of his roommates for making fun of his recent conversion to Islam. All three, and a fourth roommate, were members of Atomwaffen, a neo-Nazi group.

Is this now a white supremacist or an islamist

>71 percent of murders
Yea sure

(((ADL)))

Id bet my left nut that if they posted pictures. Mexicans would be posted.

They cook the statistics everytime, they also include alleged aryan brotherhood prison drugs murders too. They make up these statistics with Muslim brotherhood fronts like cair and expect msm to run it uncritically

71% of "extremist-related" murders. Context matters.
The results of the report are still highly dubious and the cases cherry picked but that number in itself isn't a problem.

And of course the ADL says nothing about blacks or gay on gay.

100% chance. They do it every year.

>The whole purpose of the anti defamation league is defaming others
Straight out of 1984.

And our government says that foreign nationals are responsible for 75%, I'll go with the non-jews.

Either they're saying 25% of the US population are Muslim, or they're saying that the number killed by Islamic terrorists is vastly over-represented in crime statistics.

Which one is it?

The correct answer is your're a racist for even noticing that!

>implying that our government isn't run by Jews

"Racist, xenophobe, islamophobe, white supremacist, ANTI-SEMITE!!!!!"

>fbi/cia is able to stop extreme muslims from bombing usa
>a few insane white lone wolfs get through and kill people
>ZOMG IT WASNT THE MUSSIES THATS THE PROBLEM HUR DUR DURRRRRRR

Like do they seriously want the fbi/cia to suck at their job and instead have the usa get bombed for the opposite to be true?

>reminder that the ADL declared a poorly drawn, mentally retarded frog to be a hate symbol

>Local Anti-Defamation Board Becomes Hypocrites by Falsely Defaming Others, Becomes Huge Joke After Declaring War on Cartoon Frog Meme

DEBLET ALL FROG POSTERS!
DEBLETE THIS NOW!!!

It's times like these I feel like I'm living in a dystopian novel, when the news media just blatantly lies to people like this, making them ignore reality, the bombings, the stabbings, the shouting of Allahu Akbar, the acid attacks, all that shit, it's not the biggest threat to your existence, nope, these edgy neo-nazis who are most likely feds that you hear about maybe once a year, that's the real threat. It's seriously bizarre. How they can just manipulate people like that.

>The language of statistics
>take one bit of info
>zero context
>suddenly DID YOU KNOW THAT X AMOUNT OF Y DID Z?
>insert organization that has normie scrutiny shield as buffer for credibility
>?????
>shekels

My theory is that it's always been like that but without the internet you had no way of calling them on their bullshit. Back in the day you just had to take them on their word.

does 58 dead change anything

Fake news planted by russian hackers. We need to invade Iran to stop this from happening.

really makes me think

Kikes gonna kike

Just did a little bit of napkin math....

>Article says white supremacists committed more murders: 18 murders or 72%
>Article mentions Islamists are resoponsible for 26%; does not mention number committed by Islamists, an oversight I'm sure; but that's ok, we can figure out that number. Its about 6.5 murders.
>Whites ~ 72% of population
>Muslims ~ 0.9%
>Total pop ~ 320 million
>Per capita white supremacist murders ~ 7.7 * 10^(-8)
>Per capita Islamists ~ 2.3 * 10^(-7)
>Per capita murder rate by group: Islamists > White

Is there going to be oil?
I can't sleep at night unless we get cheap oil.

Article does not link to report. Nice narrative you have there, Rabbi.

Here:

adl.org/education/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2017#the-perpetrators

adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-report-white-supremacist-murders-more-than-doubled-in-2017

They forgot to mention the black nationalism numbers too...

i wish

>White supremacists were responsible for 18 of the 34 murders documented in 2017

>Thus 20 of the 34 extremist-related murders in the United States in 2017

>The difference is 2.

Boy, White nationalist murders are really on the rise, right goyim?

>This can be compared to 2016, in which only 20% of extremist murders were related to right-wing extremism

>Apparently 7% is anti-government and ADL assumes they are right-wing.

>71 total deaths.

>14 in 2016 compared to 20 2017.

My math on the last post was fucked b/c I looked at the wrong number.

Either way, this study does not match their narrative so they made one up.

The (((ADL))). whatever dude

>your team of retards killed more than our group of retards

>ADL
Aren't they too busy trying to convince people that pepe is literally a hate crime?
And the only death that could be said to be related to 'white supremacist' was that one from Charlottesville where she died from a heart attack.