This is Tanya, she's having a really nice morning

This is Tanya, she's having a really nice morning.
Do you have anything nice to say to her user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0D6p3w2qgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>""""""""""her"""""""""""""

Good Luck, Little Duck

Yeah, I've got something to say...
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0D6p3w2qgY

user everyone could of possible been a girl in there previous life's that's the beauty of reincarnation. you get to try everything.

Tanya will make such a good wife to him soon.
It will be even better once Tanya realises she has legit feelings for him.

Reincarnation is terrifying and I hope it isn't how things work, despite the increasing evidence suggesting it is. I don't want to end up being someone who winds up abducted and tortured for weeks until finally allowed to die, or the kind of person who would be the abductor and torturer in that situation. I don't want to be a beautiful rape victim, or a soldier who dies in a trench, or a poor baby who starves in a desert.

Congratulations, you're being tasked to be part of the spearhead in the charge into heavily defended hostile territory!

But Tanya is for Viktoriya

Well if you want negative about it.
I see it as a thing of beauty no one truly dies we just restart.

I want to jam a metal tube into her anus, slide barbed wire up through it, remove the tube, and tie the other end of the wire to an angry bear.

>But Tanya is for me
ftfy

Give it a rest, Mary.

"Despite the increasing evidence suggesting it is."

Explain yourself.

I'm an atheist, Tanya.

Tanya is for mindbreak.

God can't even do it. What makes you think you can?

Google for accounts of people demonstrably remembering their past lives. A child flew a fighter jet in one country.

What kind of panties does Tanya wear?

I like her show.

God grant me the power to ravage this loli's anus

How consciousness travels to a new host and with what energy? Watts, joules, calories?