>"Women can't be useful during wa-"

>During Gestapo interrogation in the village of Goriany, she took the investigator's pistol off the table, then shot and killed him. When two German soldiers entered after hearing the gunshots, she shot them as well. She then attempted to escape the compound and ran into the woods, where she was caught near the banks of a river.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who are you quoting? Nobody said they can't be useful during war, faggot.

This. Muslims use them as mine detectors all the time

top kek

pffft lol

she didn't make a difference. She's just a murderer

>Soviet propaganda should be taken completely at face value

Slide thread. Don't forget to sage.

YASS QUEEN SLAY

Terrorists deserve to be executed user, no matter their age, terrorism is terrorism.

Bait thread, sage

Total war is different than these meme wars US has fought over the past few decades.

In total war you tap into every single resource you have. When you face a simultaneous lack of soldiers to man rear echelon AA batteries, workers to maintain your war production as well as other home front duties, you're naturally gonna employ the other half of the society even though under normal circumstances they'd objectively be the weaker choice.

Also women are particularly useful in all sorts of partisan/resistance activities as they're usually less conspicuous. In Yugoslavian resistance up to 30% of all members were female as it would be a death sentence to stay behind while the men are out fighting the German/Italian forces and their collaborators.

Who's the dumbass that left their pistol on the desk?

Women are useful in war like cats are useful at playing catch. Most won't, but you always have a few that can.

She poisoned the wrong guys

Sage

Things that never happened. Just like the holocaust

Women do make good spies because lying and deceit comes natural for them. Living a lie, pretending to be something you're not, putting up a subterfuge to get what you want, women do this anyway, in their everyday lives. During times of war, men remember this and recruit them as spies.

Believing any communist propaganda story from WWII. Deplorable.

They breed more cannon fodder.

I also used them to relieve stress from killing their relatives via brutal rape.

I started feeling bad about it until i remembered that her people killed a buddy of mine and left another without a leg or use of his genitals.

We do rape. Most if not all invading armies do and i dont doubt this little heroine was raped over and over prior to her execution.

I was fucked up. I was angry and i was grieving. Im not saying its an excuse but you never know how youd act until you are there. Women do serve a purpose in war and its being raped.

May the lord forgive me its the truth tho

nice digits!

>One post by this ID.
Slide thread. Fairly decent bait though.

I'm not offering forgiveness. Just keep in mind that mass rape was never policy.
Russian troops were ordered to rape German women as part of a policy of degradation and subjugation. Over a million women were raped in Berlin.

Look I desperately needed a shit after my eating that out of date bratwurst and I forgot, ok? Give me a break for fuck sakes.

>things that didn't happen
soviet propaganda is so bad and unbelievable. They also liked to brag about those "masterful female snipers" and "ace pilots" during WW2 and they pushed out a bunch of propaganda myths and made up killcounts. The truth is that both Soviet female pilots and snipers performed worse than their male counterparts in every way. In particular soviet female snipers had very high casualty rates.

they should have fucked her eyesockets out

Outlier. Plus Russian women are tough. Not prissy snowflakes like western bitches.

Lyudmila Mykhailovna Pavlichenko (née Belova) was a Red Army Soviet sniper during World War II. Credited with 309 kills, she is regarded as one of the top military snipers of all time and the most successful female sniper in history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko

And shields, granted they make terrible meat shields but if you layer enough of them infront of you it gets the job done.

I call bullshit