White men are statistically much more likely to engage in sexually deviant behavior. Why is this?

White men are statistically much more likely to engage in sexually deviant behavior. Why is this?

This is not true faggot

that guy is a jew, no?

(((white)))

Jared Fogel is a JEW...

who is currently enjoying footlongs in prison

yeah not even close.
non-white countries barely even have age of consent laws.

>(((((((((((((((((((((white))))))))))))))))))

they certainly have a lot of fags

Because when non-whites do the same thing it isnt considered deviant in their cultures.

CF was right, anglos are secret homos

All nations of the five eyes have legalised gay marriage, just hurry up and become traps already

idk goat fucker, you tell me

>White men are statistically much more likely to engage in sexually deviant behavior. Why is this?
The stress of tolerating niggers.

Well, you know; have one crisp, want the lot.

Now, about your undefined definition of deviance, and attempt at legitimacy by tossing the notion of statistics into the mix, all without citation: I award you no points, especially for effort.

we have the intelligence to be creatively depraved

ha ha I get it, cause hes not white and he is a Jew! I get it, very good post my ""British"" friend!

you mean jews

i doubt it, faggot

We work hard, we play hard.

Race baiting and demeaning epithets are brought to you here by the Democrat hate machine. Its all they have left, except some chump change from Soros. Do not take the bait, do not post in these threads.

>Jews
>white
Sage my nigghas

Our culture is under assault by the degenerates pushing these behaviors.

Havent you guys been sucking dick since sparta

(((WHITE)))

Because they refuse to acknowledge the race of the other 80% who do

Hes a jew, bro

Your statement is only true if you exchange white for. Jew

Wrong.
Blacks commit more rapes
Jews commit more pedophilic sexual assaults.
Arabs commit more beheadings.

White (((jew))) men; and the fact that anyone else isn't caught, or at least not prosecuted for their behavior. See: Islamist UK

This is a slide thread. Sage and move on.

higher iq = more deviant, becuase bigger imagination, japanese are sick fucks

High intelligence. Other races are too stupid to think up whacky sexual deviations.

>White men are statistically much more likely to engage in sexually deviant behavior.

>Having consentual sex with a 16 yo female In a state where that is the ago of consent.

>Deviant behavior.

Pick one

Go to South Africa dressed as a woman and tell me you assumption again.

The media just likes to focus on white men because it helps alienate the biggest threat to big government.

If you ignore all the rape, molestation and sexual deviance in South America, Africa and Asia, then yeah sure