Why is WE WUZ KANGZ such a big deal to you guys? What will proving that the Egyptians weren't black accomplish...

Why is WE WUZ KANGZ such a big deal to you guys? What will proving that the Egyptians weren't black accomplish? Is it a rebuttal to complaints of media "whitewashing" or do you just really hate the idea of nigs building pyramids?
I doubt many whites here can directly trace their family to Egypt or even the near east in general so it can't be a "muh ancestors" thing.
Come on. The Egyptians probably some sort of brown and Martians probably did the pyramids anyway. Who cares?

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTKBaIUtqcY
artinsociety.com/the-life-and-death-of-mummy-brown.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uan_Muhuggiag
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5136555/Trayvon-Martins-father-gets-tattoo-honor-son.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Egyptians
They do, imagine what could happen when whites are a minority in America and you have a population of mutts living in Fully Automated Luxury Communism, thinking they're fucking Pharaohs. They will look at the Egyptians the same way Jews look at Palestinians.

>Gib history muhfucka

Yeah, it doesn't work that way Jamal.

Blacks are literally monkeys we don’t hate them but we just don’t live in liberal fairy land to us reality means something just like you can’t be a girl if you were born with a cock

The truth matters for reasons that you cannot understand.

>What will proving that the Egyptians weren't black accomplish?
Liars will be shamed. People should not lie. It is immoral.

Is this the real kangz?

>Why does knowing the truth about anything matter, why not just believe whatever people tell you and might as well do whatever they tell you as well
stfu you fucking idiot, fucking kill yourself you are a worthless puppet and complete idiot

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

If you don't understand the point of and value of truth and knowledge, please I beg you to kill yourself now and do a service to the white race. Please I am begging you do it now

You could at least edit it for this thread

Its part of a toxic victimhood world view that destroys black people and eventually seeps into all leftists which justifies their lust to deconstruct western civilization.

It's a form of religion for blacks based on a creation myth that once blacks existed as perfect beings then the evil whites destroyed the earth. We "WUZ" kangs, implies that blacks once had something that whites took from them. It plants the emotional seeds for all their evil behavior. They are essentially black nazis; they think the existence of the white race is the root of evil in the world - eventually justifying killing them with impunity.

what will making people think they WERE black accomplish?

This is more the kind of answer I was looking for. I don't believe that even if the ancient egyptians were black that it relates to American blacks today. Most slaves were sub-saharan anyway, and it's unlikely that they're genetically linked to egyptians because crossing the saharah is harder than crossing an ocean.
I see it as kind of like a Romans and Celts thing where they could be the same race at different levels of organized civilization. So yeah, the people spouting "we wuz kings" are probably wrong about their lineage-- hell most black people aren't related to each other, Africa is genetically diverse even if they're all the same color.
So I'm saying that if they WERE black it wouldn't be a significant difference to someone studying history unless they were really going into races and genetics. At least to my understanding.

Do people believe that Cleopatra literally looked like Elizabeth Taylor?

>Pol Btfo

Dude on the right is Egyptian. This is the point.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTKBaIUtqcY

Forgot pic

>White inferiority complex
/Thread

reminds me of this

>Revisionist history is good
kys

While Americans(black) are not related to ancient Egyptians per say. Saying they weren't black is akin to saying romans weren't white

>The war scenes of Seti I are carved on the north exterior wall of the Great Hypostyle Hall. Here the king battles the Libyans.
Were the colors done with analysis or something? If they were, it's odd that the Libyans are so white with the pharoah brown. Then again perhaps it's just to make him the main component of the picture and the Libyans blend into the background?
But once again the original source is pic related. I can't find a source for the colored pic so if you have that I'd appreciate it

it's a great source of entertainment

>Comparing modern-day American niggers to ancient Egyptians
¿

Because letting people revise history is a fucking terrible road to go down.

>White reading comprehension

>White projection
>White Inferiority complex

So you live under a rock

because they are legit trying to teach kids some of the most important parts of history were black/gay/etc when they WEREN'T

All right, now I know that revisionist crap needs to be taken with a grain of salt but do you honestly believe that anything in a textbook from 50 years ago is absolute gospel truth and nothing can prove it wrong? History, especially ancient history, is difficult to find to be unbiased or sometimes even realistic. Shit like archaeology, genetic research, and alternate viewpoints (from primary sources) can challenge the standard narrative. Ruling stuff like this out because of libtards will only bring you further from anything close to the truth.

Just more brainwashing so your children believe multiculturalism is good, that's really what it boils down to

>please stop making fun of us

No

See, unless race relations or homosexuality are an important part of that history it really shouldn't be focused on at all. It's as silly as saying "King Henry, who was WHITE and HETEROSEXUAL blah blah blah"

The irony is that greco-romans were notoriously faggot, and the Prussian military expert who initially got the US military in shape was a faggot. Not that these matter, but Sup Forumstards are so retarded that they think homosexuality is a new age phenomenon.

>race is only skin deep

Srs question for Sup Forums: If Europeans and ONLY Europeans immigrated to the New World but hung on to their individual cultures, still in definitive groups of Irish, English, French, German, etc...
Is that still multiculturalism and would that have the same negative consequences as inviting cultures of Mexicans and Middle Easterners?

Most mixed African Americans are about half white half subsarahan

They have a similar skin tone to northern Africans, but that isn’t what they are.

It’s just another example of how niggers are retarded as fuck and desperate to try to claim any accomplishment that isn’t associated with being part white, since subsaharans are fucking savages who were stuck in the Stone Age until we found them and still can’t really figure out how to into agriculture, which is why African Americans can’t get on the same level as whites despite being literally handed successful positions in society for being a member of their race

Oh look now OP is saying there’s a big chance it’s just a big conspiracy to keep the black man down

Moving the goal post

>Why is WE WUZ KANGZ such a big deal to you guys?
It's no "big deal".
It's funny as fuck.

No, soft girl faggot numales are a new age phenomenon, queermo

Jews do not want blacks to know the real history of Egypt, because the real history is that they murdered blacks in industrial quantities and sold them as fake mummies for the European elite to ingest, a practice that lasted centuries.

>Oh look now OP is saying there’s a big chance it’s just a big conspiracy to keep the black man down
I think I misinterpreted what they meant by revisionism. If they're talking about "x historical figure was a black fagsexual genderfuck" kind of stuff then yeah, that's stupid. I meant more along the lines of understanding that the major narrative of history was written by the winners and contradictory stuff is found all the time and shouldn't be ignored.
We all know that the major conspiracy of history is to hide what (((they))) were really responsible for...

So you're saying black+arab>black+anglo
Essentially Arab>anglo?

How could weak sickly Jews murder blacks in industrial quantities?

It's not a big deal, but the hypocrisy makes me laugh. How can a group of people complain about oppression and then fantasize about being ruled by a monarchy?

Do museums carbon-date or verify that whatever kang they're displaying is really the kang? It seems sloppy to assume that a suspiciously fresh mummy with no historical connections would be assumed to be an important ancient Egyptian.
That is kind of funny though. "Oy vey, there you go my little brown bubbeleh you get to be a king for real now"

OP my friend you are being such a racist over-analyzing it in such an offensive way.

>He bought the "greeks and romans were gay!!!" meme when it is literally modern pro-sodomite propaganda
>He bought the "Historical figure X was really gay!!!" meme (I'm not even going to bother looking this one up, they're 95% bullshit conjecture)

Perverts and sexual mores loosening as empires fall aren't a modern invention (hence the antiquated term sodomite), but mass propaganda normalizing said perverts is

its just funny, the only one on this board who care is you. Its also true, which of course makes it funnier

Because black slaves are not fed well on purpose, so they do not revolt. The method, as explained in old books, is to drown them in a vase with honey and oils. You make them fall there, then sit in the cover of the vase, and they do not have the strenght to get out.
Jews were the masters of the slave trade, and also were the main "drug" dealers of this Mummy powder. The blacks that they did no longer need, tried to flee, or died of diseases, were disposed this way.

artinsociety.com/the-life-and-death-of-mummy-brown.html
Ctrl+f "fontaine" for the specific reference but this is interesting shit. They renamed Jew to "merchant," kek.
Hmm, this shade of Mummy Brown seems darker than usual...

> Why is WE WUZ KANGZ such a big deal to you guys?
Because of two factors:
⮞ It's active historic revisionism for the shallow reason of racial self-satisfaction
⮞ When enabled, the blacks trying to appropriate Egypt History will not stop at that, but instead take their "victory" as a sign to continue the black-washing of history further

When the scandal broke, Museums did everything on their hands NOT TO VERIFY the Mummies they already bought. They know that they got tricked with almost 100% certainty, and want to avoid the loss of face.

>Uan Muhuggiag is a rock shelter in southwestern Libya in what is now the Sahara Desert

>The most noteworthy find at Uan Muhuggiag is the well-preserved mummy of a young boy of approximately 2 1/2 years old.

>Radiocarbon dating determined the age of the mummy to be approximately 5600 years old, which makes it about 1000 years older than the earliest previously recorded mummy in ancient Egypt

>The specimen was determined to be that of a 30-month old child of uncertain sex, who possessed Negroid features.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uan_Muhuggiag

Blacks created mummification before they created Egypt which is why the Ancient Egyptians used Mummification they were black Africans.....

well fuck that would really mess up any genetic testing or even examining skin tone and facial structure, if it's done on kosher merchant-approved kangs.

/Thread

Though I trolled and still troll on this KANGZ shit, I must admit I was impressed about the Kush kingdom and its existence (jokes aside)

I skimmed wikipedia. So they were a Nubian (black)former colony of Egypt that took over once Egypt went to shit?

You possess negroid features.

ah yes much higher quality picture

>black_masters_castrating_their_white_slaves.jpeg

You know who are the "we wuz kangz" of Sup Forums? The stupid fags that worship Nazi leaders and Nazis in general. Basically any identitarian is somewhat "we wuz."

Hitler and Goring were drug addicts. Goring was fat and fucked hookers to. And the whole military kept making blunder after blunder after blunder

Then remember that all of Hitler's nuclear scientists fled because they were mostly jewish and ended up working for the Americans in their nuke project.

Checked

Join my discord
/6uQzd9

is it racist to laugh at this picture?

B...but I thought niggers had no connection to ancient Egypt?

>Thinks niggers enslaving other niggers wasn't common practice.

There's no proving they weren't black, only niggers thing they were. try again Jamal!

It's a fake picture, only black skinned Caucasians were around. Ethiopians and Nubians aren't sub saharan apes and never were

the slaves were black :^)

>Somalis are white now
>Thinks Ethiopia is north of the Sahara
>White IQ

Why are they not welcome in Europe again.

The egyptian kings literally walked on niggers

>white kang maeks baby with black booty call
>baby is black
>mummifies behind you
>heh nothing personal kid
>???
>WE WUZ KANGZ

B...but I thought niggers had nothing to do with ancient Egypt? Which one is it Sup Forums?

Also whites built the pyramids, using niggers. Don't act surprised, only whites and asians can run civilization.

>fictional movie made in a country where the majority of people are white
not an argument

idk, people are skinist I guess

It's not really a big deal. They're just wrong in cartoonish ways, and it's fun to laugh at.

No, niggers were slaves in egypt. That's what blacks were bred for. Asians are going to do it to you next, it has already began. You thought whites were harsh owners...

Its just real history man.

Also blacks are the only ones who put so much ego into this.

You dont see brits and french saying "we wuz kangz"

Africans need to let go of this fairy tale and instead build up their lives.

it being a prominent meme, and it being of importance, are not mutually inclusive.

I could this be possible I thought Egyptians were Turkish, and the Sahara was a wall. Nobody saw much as saw niggers until they enslaved them in the 16th century.

>Who cares?
I do, because I stand for the truth. I'm tired of giving up fact in the name of feelings. I'm tired of giving up history in the name of diversity. I'm tired of it all. The simple hard truth is that nigs were not kangz, and that's why I don't indulge them.

Also if blacks stopped saying it the meme would die but lol they just keep fucking saying it

I mean look at this!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5136555/Trayvon-Martins-father-gets-tattoo-honor-son.html

How*

You mean exactly how it fucking happened and went down until the immigration acts were passed in North America and Europe? The old western world was multi-ethnic, but I wouldn’t say it was multicultural, when the Irish and poles came to Canada everyone fucking hated them but they were expected to interact with the local population as a Canadian ie speaking English, adopting national/cultural customs and I would say what is termed as multicultural today is actually more multi-racial. Multiculturalism is a Marxist libtard meme, there is no such thing as multiculturalism there is the dominant culture and then those that are subjugated unto it. Current “multiculturalism” is the subjugation of every culture to “globalism”, “cultural Marxism” and jewish dictatorship essentially.

Google says it's a depiction of circumcision.

egyptians were most likely from AM and Greece/Southern Europe. King tut has like 70% Northern euro Dna also.... Civilization is a European invention.

Everyone with a brain knows that the egyptians weren't black, the problem is that racist niggers cannot cope with the fact that their race never built an actual empire so they want to steal the history of the closest thing, which is Egypt.

Whites also powered the furnaces of egyptian trains, using nig... er, "mummies".

That has got to be the definitive example of cherry picking.

>I doubt many whites here can directly trace their family to Egypt or even the near east in general so it can't be a "muh ancestors" thing.

>implying the Egyptians were black or white

>believes in race

>looks at ancient accomplishments instead of individual accomplishments, what have you done with your life?

> probably thinks skin color identities "race"

> probably a loser

>white
Define white please

lol ok i got owned hard..
keep living in your delusion you pathetic nigger. Make sure to remove all mirrors so as not to cause a mental breakdown

What else do blacks have but cherry picking?

Depends on the argument at hand

European. Portugal to Bulgaria. Scotland to Malta.

Lol you still believe in race

>assuming geographical breeds = race

Yup