When the FUCK is this guy gonna make a statement?

About what, his ankle bracelet?

Trump flipped him.

What's he supposed to say? He doesn't have an easy out for this thing and his team is compromised to hell and back and probably being closely monitored, even going through discovery on the Manafort charges is going to be hell, and who knows what kind of shit is going to come out of the DoJ at any given time. the IG clearly has his number, and has been the one to leak most his team's indiscretions to the press so far, and that IG report is eventually coming out and will probably take even more of his team out of commission.

>indictments OVER 9000
What is he supposed to do, say "hey deep state, we gunning for ya now, wanted to give you a heads-up so you can take us all out in some kind of crazy coup that you´ll blame on Southern Separationists or even Islam if you have to. Good luck have fun may the best team win!"

?

I don't know what the fuck is supposed to happen, but right now we've been stuck in purgatory since Vegas.

You mean a happening-drought? Yeah well this will play out this year I´m sure and there will be plenty of happenings. Don´t get caught up in the "burn world burn NOW yes" mentality or the rest of your life will suffer immensely fren.

Who cares what he says. Fucker should be shot.

Maybe never. He fucked himself. He doesn't want to commit suicide by two gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

I don't want the world to burn. I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THE TRUTH!

more mueller memes please

The indictments are his. And they’re for ms-13.

See pic:

Never. He’s basically operating as a kill switch in case Trump goes against the globalists. He’ll be there for 3 more years.

The new Empire has to save Sweden once things start rolling. There are some good people there who's only crime was compassion.

>MS-13
I love how terrible you shills and your talking points are. There is no thread you're in where you don't stand out like a sore thumb.

What makes Mueller flipped?

This world will become one; I have found the way. Race, tribal affiliations, national borders... Even our faces will be irrelevant. The world that The Goy envisioned will finally become a reality and it will make mankind whole again.

Shills don’t tell the truth, faggot. First of all, every one of Mueller’s indictments and GJ’s are in the D.C. district. Secondly, Mueller is doing his own indictments. Third, all of Mueller’s indictments are signed by him and/or his team. Use your head.

he shouldve recused himself long ago, fox is literally guarding henhouse

You didn't show any proof that the indictments are just MS-13. You know it's not just MS-13. There was a fucking Uranium One indictment 4 or 5 days ago.

Me too user. I´m just trying to temper myself so I don´t become blackpilled or just exhausted from waiting / memeing and listening to Mr. Bond.

Is hard as fuck

Compassion and sympathy are the white mans inner "beauty" and his absolutely biggest weakness. It´s strange how our warlike and strict demeanor of old transformed so completely from just a few decades without war.

War seems to be an integral part of human evolution, society, mentality or whatever.

Fair enough, but keep in mind that Sessions is AG. occam’s razor points to this being a gang crackdown.

But this is literally the endgame of the Protocols, the NWO, the "Illuminati" stuff, all of it. Even biblical prophecy and notably Babylonian prophecy. When all property in the world is owned by youknowwho´s, their Messiah is said to come.

>all property
wat % of global assets are they at naow?

I´m not privy to such information, also property
>and land
might have been a better way of wording it.
But this is a _conspiracy theory_ based on assumptions that they are working on prophecy. As they have in the past tbqh and as many Christians suspect they are.
Walter Veith, J.R Church, has some good NWO stuff. Also Alex Jones old pastor/friend Texe Mars I think has some.

not trying to be contrarian. i have blackstone/blackrock at ~10% theyre a rothschill joint. it's funny how much time cummunists waste on Sup Forums while theyre real enemy evades consciousness

Communism and all modern left-wing agenteurs of it are really a masterful psyop. They are so demoralized and confused they can state in the same sentece down with the elite but let´s all protect one certain type though!