I’m back

I’m back.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

fuck off with this RP shit

honestly, at least this is something other than "niggers fuck white girls lol btfo" and malignant serial leafposting.

>honestly, at least this is something other than
No. You're a fucking faggot. This is a shill thread, just like the other threads you mentioned are shill threads. There is no "at least". FUCK OFF.

Fuck outta here

Get the fuck out, boomer

Your mind has been clouded.
All will be revealed when the weather is warm.
++++

Let's bake some croutons.

Follow the White Rabbi.

I missed these threads so much.

Okay you larper. Impressive how you gathered such a huge following of boomers

I hope you die and niggers rape your whore mother

Oh no, seems my trip has been compromised. Stay safe anons. Checkmate is soon.

give me the quick rundown on what these threads are about

When the weather is temperate the monkey will climb the tree and the zebra will run from the zoo.

q was using canadian shitpost p[roxy

You are close, but have been deceived by the cockatoos. The true path lies with the snakes mirror.

Look, before you start posting all over infinity chan and half chan you need to get your butt downstairs and clean up the legos you left all over the kitchen table. We are sick of this crap Q. Either you start helping out around the house or

DINNER_Conf_n
Int-r-n-t Blackout_Dye

there is an at least. because while the larping was strong with these threads and they attracted a slew of newfags, at least there were some conspiracies mentioned within and others that spawned off the mere presence of the threads. like how the AI posting went nuts after a while and you could watch the robots talking to each other and start to grow from random copypasta to weak attempts at memes to reading the memes that people posted to get around them to actually starting to blend in.

this

Oh no...

You mean the ones that got triggered by naming the Jew?

Fake and gay

It is neither, I assure you. +

I wondered when this was going to start again. Instead of 700 posts how about 1 and stop. Just tell us what's up.

i think those were the boomers.

Agree this would be nice.

Being cryptic leads to wild theories.

Who?

THERE IS NOTHING HAPPENING. THESE THREADS ARE GARBAGE. THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING TO BE LEARNED FROM THESE THREADS.

yawn

Then leave the thread

Go to fucking This is about current events and fucking politics. Not baseless theories off cryptic BULLSHIT.

We had some snow here. You weather is looking okay for the next few days unless you are traveling.

Sorry about getting upset about the legos. You know what I meant though.

Alright, dropping the LARP.
Do you want to join in the greatest shitposting opportunity ever? Q’s trip has been leaked, and now is the time to take advantage. Type “Q #Matlock” minus the quotes in the name field. Now everyone can be Q!

I'm gonna look stupid but : Anons!! What if the GOP website had something stored on it similar to comet pingpong server and all of us simultaneously hitting it allowed it to go down long enough for someone smart like Assange to hack their blackmail files? Remember when Wikileaks went down because of a really large-scale ddos or something. I'm just making this up but is this even a possibility?

sure there isnt kike, now GTFO

if QLARP and Trump tweets are coinciding does this mean the white house communications are being handled by milchan?

no you aren't faggot
Q has a different trip now

No. The only goal of you fucking faggots is to be as annoying as possible. Your job is literally just to be fucking annoying. Why do you do this?

I just don't have the time to devote to reading the Q stuff. Get to the point. Drop a red pill or 2 and let us think.

The actual Q posts are posted here now to prevent imposters:
8 ch net/greatawakening/res/1.html

i am q

I checked by these threads a couple of times about a month ago. It appeared there was a lot of automated linkspammming and esoteric bullshit, BUT there were some people using the thread as a legit communications channel. My guess was that the spam was supposed to mask discussions about manipulating the Sup Forums board. Basicslly when you opened one of these threads you would see a bunch of crap, unless you actually read about a dozen comments - then you would see the discussion.

And they'll eventually start incorporating you into their lame memes.

That 'yall' picture is new. They got that from me. I'm fucking honored. Jews are easy

Fake news awards in 7 minutes.

>Job
Holy fuck you actually think I’m a shill. I’m just (You) farming, thanks.

One of us is not like the others.

God is it sad that so many people follow this bullshit. It is obvious that you know nothing about politics.

Wow. Nice one, big nose. You should go do some open mic.

FUCK OFF KEK

This is old fucking news you sack of shit new fag kys

Fpbp

It’s worked multiple times today. Not old enough, apparently.

>You missed them. It sucked.

> all hype

same message, "Keep waiting, remain passive, the cheque is in the mail

Omg I'm so sorry. Forgive me.

Who are you? Where have you been?

Nigger what

Put me in the screen cap

I would wager that one of he people behind this psy-op was the passenger in 9B on 911.

Is this a subtle way of saying you miss frank threads? Cuz I do too

Aliens?

>>all hype
>implying it’s not ++++D chess
I’m ashamed my fellow Q

please just fucking die already

When are pedophile elites and cannibals going to be executed? None of this prison time shit. Public executions please.

fuck

Yea now this is obvious bullshit. It's just keep waiting, waiting, waiting...you'll say wait till the leaves fall when spring comes around.

ZOG isn't going to get rid of itself. You never even mention ZOG actually.

ZOG are kikes. They shall face a fate worse than death.

The only idiots buying this childish shit are boomer homeless guys living in a van by the river stealing wifi from coffee shops.

Fucking drop some Goddamned EVIDENCE with your shit or go fuck yourself.

As for you punk bitch faggots buying this shit, may you die in agony from a medical procedure gone horribly wrong.

Nobody is coming to fucking save anyone. Nobody in power or who grasps power is any fucking actual kind of nice guy.

History is written in blood, on parchments of flesh, carved into living skin to a symphony of desperate screams, many of those screams children's voices. It's always been this fucked up.

Now buy a rifle, plate carrier, plates and soft, spare mags, mag pouches and train.

Otherwise sharpen whatever fucking skill you intend to go into the fray with..

But otherwise, just shut the fuck up already. The time to talk this all out was over YEARS ago.

You ain't getting out of SHIT.. None of us are.

>He got this far in the thread without reading all of it
Thanks for the (You) friend!

Fpbp tbqfh

So we'll let God punish em once they die of natural causes as our autocrats.

>The only idiots buying this childish shit are boomer homeless guys living in a van by the river stealing wifi from coffee shops.
I, for one, enjoy watching Sage Wanderer

hey guis
was goin on in this tread?

Tell North Korea/Iran/Russia to bomb me pls 27513 thanks

GTFO larper!!!!

Nah, the device I'm on is super shitty.. Scrolling up to respond can be problematic.

I get that you're having fun. I'm just saying this shit isn't as funny as anyone thinks it all is. People you know and care about are going to get sucked into this overspeeding turbine.

Sure, laugh and party before the lights go out.. Or, get ready for the knife fight about to happen in the dark...

>Saging
>With an image

Fucking lmao. You're heaps better than the original. Come back anytime buddy, we need someone to put an end to this bullshit.

This site has gone so far down the toilet....

Pol has been raided and changed so much since msm coverage. Some of us ole fags stay around to keep any newfags on the right path. I do not advocate aending newfags to another board. Stick around and ignore any commie shouting shill, larp, or boomer. They do not represent the true user here. They are just university credit courses led by marxist idiots. 2 weeks left before the big one hits. Many will see what has been hidden for a long time.

This

"My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us" said no one ever.

go back to the youtube troofer comment section..ffs

>Pol has been raided and changed so much since msm coverage. Some of us ole fags stay around to keep any newfags on the right path. I do not advocate aending newfags to another board. Stick around and ignore any commie shouting shill, larp, or boomer. They do not represent the true user here. They are just university credit courses led by marxist idiots. 2 weeks left before the big one hits. Many will see what has been hidden for a long time.
What a longwinded statement with absolutely no substance.

My current location, playing phone fag for awhile. Chrons has me down and morphined, but crumbs fell today due to meteor spotted in michigan breaking the timeline.

Where can we go and be free tho

What a short minded attempted rebuttal from another short sighted fool.

Fpbp

Appears to be /shitpost/ general so I'll ask opinions.
>wagecuck.100k.png
>telling wetbacks that they get paid less because they work like niggers.
>hr says next time you're fired.
>get big ass raise from owner
Got any ideas that may keep me from getting fired?

Shut your mouth.