Hero Academia

How will the raid go horribly wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/139vd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The raid is about to go horribly, horribly right, user.

Do heroes cry?

When they know they're about to die in order to make the most absurd timeloop in anime and manga history, yeah.

Sometimes...
I think

Everyone but nighteye will die and the series will end

We still don't know how exactly the anti-quirk bullets are made, except the fact that it contain Eri's blood. If Eri's blood is only a component of but not the actual quirk negation, thing could go this way.
>Be Shigi
>Desolated and abused child makes me remember my past. Feels Bad.
>Decide to "rescue" her just like AFO had "rescued" me.
>Chisaki's stupid hideout is raid by a bunch of heroes
>In the chaos take opportunity.
>Me Twice clone Toga and make the Toga clone become Eri.
>Sees the Midoriya boy rescuing Eri. Oh no you don't.
>Causes more chaos to separate them.
>Make the real Toga became Midoriya and run with the real Eri.
>Let the heroes take fake Eri.
>Destroy one of Chisaki arms for the lols
>"Told ya we where still short one arm, not anymore."
>Let Chisaki take the fall of the Hero raid
>Successfully escape.
>Profit.

Fatgum and NiggaLock will die, and DragonSlut will be heavily injured.

Could Overhaul beat All for One?

I'm extremely curious - did Toga know anything about characters who weren't Izuku, Ochako, Kirishima, and Tsuyu?

Also, did she try to stab characters who weren't Izuku, Ochako, Kirishima, and Tsuyu?

Because I've realized what the significance of "The Test" was.

That's the end game.

>Overhaul outnumbered 14 to 1
>"Guess I'll have to use...that."

i want toga to suck all the blood from my dick

Out of those four, the only one she hasn't interacted is Kirishima. Maybe thats important?

Someone is gonna get popped by birdmask.

No her goals are quite clear, and now I'm beginning to think her random stabbing is actually quite precise. Tell me has she stabbed anyone else besides those three(Tsuyu, Urakaka, and Izuku)

And don't say "Camie" I mean who has she been shown stabbing

>>Destroy one of Chisaki arms for the lols
>>"Told ya we where still short one arm, not anymore."

I mean, couldn't Overhaul BTFO literally anyone? All he needs to do is touch someone and boom, they explode. It could be as simple as Overhaul pretending to be an All Might fan and shaking hands with All Might, then boom -- Symbol of Peace dead. He could disguise himself and "accidentally" bump elbows with AFO and boom, he's dead too.

They're just Twice Clones man. Go back to the villain attack arc and see how the "Dabi" clones look like when done in.

No I don't think so. She stabbed Tsuyu's tongue,stole Uraraka's blood with her machine, and also got Izuku's blood. Thats all I think. Also, it would be difficult for her to stab Kirishima, considering his quirk

Yes, Overhaul is truly a dangerous, deadly, and incredibly handsome supervillain that must be stopped.

He needs to touch them in a very specific way.

Do you want her to slice the head off or just cut stab into it?

Best

i want her to use her fangs until is dry

All this dumb theorizing is fun. It reminds me of when FMA was still being published and people thought that Kimblee and Jean Havoc were homonculi.

>Overhaul, you're under arrest for illegal loli-gore activities!
>Prove it
>Uhmm...

They literally based their entire operation on some chuuni autist's guesswork, where he refuses to use his deus ex machina abilities aside from the most inane of investigations. The heroes have nothing going for them. The entire meeting seemed like they were jumping to conclusions.

>All this dumb theorizing is autistic
ftfy

Stickman drawfag pls go

There's only one true master of paint

He probably has a quirk that cancels that shit and how would Overhaul even fucking touch him?

Why do people trust Nighteye so much? He could literally be making it all up.

They got him linked to the quirk enhancement drug production

stain was rigth

>people thought that Kimblee and Jean Havoc were homonculi.

How do you even consider this a possibility?

I kind of agree but that is where Nighteye's quirk comes in. If they can get Eri back and have her testify about the drug making stuff then it should be enough

So you want her to bite the head off?

They trust him because All Might trusted him to be his sidekick, it's not like he's some random nobody hero.

Oh god imagine the Mirio cuckery

>you won't escape this time villain!
>DINDU NUFFIN I'M A GUD DADDY
>o-okay

Quirk canceling. The quirk enhancement drug is for the vigilante spinoff.

Kimblee has the homonculi colour scheme. And people thought that Jean Havoc was playing some long-term scheme in order to throw Mustang off his tracks.

Screen resolution is too small, make it bigger.

>he was alive to see FMA be published
laugh at the old man

So Eraserhead is an underground hero and probably unranked but is he someone who has a lot of work and respect in the hero community and hero network? He's included in this operation for no specific reason apparentely. They never said he was there cause his kids were.

Nice! Thank you kindly, based drawfag.

>They probably proceed to asking the girl.
>The girl denies claim of being used as ammo.

>stole Uraraka's blood with her machine
Oh she definitely made it SOUND like she was SUCKING Ochako's blood with the machine.

But look on the page on the left - there's already blood in the plastic valve as Toga charges at Ochako - the first time she ever uses the machine. You'll have to check for yourself, but the manga is even clear to show that Toga switches to her knife to cut Tsuyu's tongue - only using the machine on Ochako.

I'll just say it: Toga's knife was to steal blood, but the machine was to INJECT it.

>Okay so this one sub-group of an obscure syndicate may or may not have bought quirk-enhancing drugs
>Uh huh
>And they also may or may not have made
contact with the 8 Precepts
>Alright
>The bullets are made with human DNA
>Okay
>Overhaul has a daughter with scars therefore HE MUST BE GUILTY
>And you saw this with your convenient plothax superpowers right?
>Nope
>MOBILIZE EVERYTHING, LET'S FUCK EM UP

I dunno, it seems like they're reaching a bit. Something's missing between the last clue and the final decision. And with how much eyebrow raising the other pros were putting up, I'm surprised they gave in that easily. Hori needed a better clincher in the "OH SHIT" moment than "little girl has scars". I mean, the reader can make the connections, but it's not believable that the characters would just accept Nighteye's word like that.

make me

Rip his skin off and wear it yourself, Ochako

you know you want to

Does anyone really care one way or the other about Mirio now that his role as "obvious red herring" is coming to its natural conclusion

It's probably both

Fuck this would be amazing. I'd love to see shiggy do that. Would be great to see him slowly becoming more of an actual evil mastermind.

ida make cry today

Ether they give the heroes a fake eri(toga) or deku(toga) is the one to take toga to the league , . They've been foreshadowing toga's shape shifting coming into play

I dont think so or else it'd have had more emphasis. Also it'd take away the plot for vigilantes which is a spinoff I actually enjoy.

Overhaul couldn't even get within the same building of AfO if he didn't want it.
What are you talking about? Overhaul is probably gonna be irrelevant by the end of this arc.

But the villains had a plan for the blood before getting involved with the Yakuza. I don't think they'd use it for this.

This, it feels like Hori missed a step. I mean, if it went something like

>Mirio, you didn't even have to stop me, because when I held that girl, I could feel it... I wasn't able to activate 「ALL FOR ONE 」

I thought the Japs were supposed to be good at setting up plot twists if nothing else.

No, Toga is a good guy... of sorts. You're gonna be very amazed by how much you'll hate the "good guys."

Izuku sealed his fate by NOT falling for "Fake Ochako."

I want to hear your wild theories for other series

Still no toga vore art

Oh there's a very good reason he's involved.

We dont know what fucking Eri's quirk is. All of this is just guessing really.

because....? Doesnt seem like he was called just for his relationship to the kids.

I was wondering the same thing, he should be at the Academy assisting his students...Maybe he wants to protect them by himself.

A wild theory is the idea that Chewbacca was behind all of Star Wars. This guys theories are just retarded.

I dunno what it is about Iida but he seems like such a genuinely decent caring person I can't help but like him. Like during the rescue arc where he's so worried about Deku and frustrated that he's gonna go get himself hurt again. The dude's just a great friend.

BEST streamable.com/139vd

overhaul is preaty op since he can one shot everyone so i belive aizawa is a counter mesure

I wish Iida was my friend. I would get along well with his type of autism.

I want to know how the underground hero shit works.

If the rankings arent from the government and government does pay heroes for work, how much work did Eraserhead do during his main stint as a street hero?

Toga went to get deku's blood on her own, reread the page where they ask her where she's been , plus it's foreshadowed that she'll use the blood to turn into izuku

Shigi can 1 shot everyone too.

Having the requirement to touch someone is a shitty fucking requirement.

Is...is this grapefag trying out new ways to shitpost? Because these are starting to get that "desperately wanting attention so continually upping the ridiculous statements" feel of grapefag's shitposting.

yea but remeber the people in this universe have ninja like abilities like shiggy who move at match 3 speed

He's the most skilled hero with a anti-quirk ability. Overhaul can't do shit if he's being peeped.

And if the league is really there than they can have blackmist teleport a way all there illegal shit

So I think this arc is going to be bringing many challenges to Hori. For one thing this time the heroes are attacking a large hideout and it's without the top dogs except Ryukyu. 2nd, it's a much larger group with unknown abilities. 3rd how do you approach it to make it lengthy and interesting? Without the top heavy people the heroes will have to fight in teams together and with difficulty. Do we have dungeons? Team fights? trick rooms? Also the darts play a factor in the fighting. It's going to be interesting to see how this goes.

Is this guy quirkless or something? Surprised the only quirkless people we've seen are all might, and deku.

do you think that cop get pissed if someone pet him?

Sure, I also believe that's going to happen at some point, I just don't think it will be this arc

Haha, at this point I can't even blame ya. What do you even call a timeloop where by altering the context you can change the future?

And what do you call Izuku and Ochako, who are essentially in a mutually exclusive Shroedinger's Box after chapter 69?

And once you introduce brainwashing into the mix... haha, yeah. I have a funny feeling it's gonna be hard explaining shit to people even if I'm right.

do the heroes who got injured in the afo figth got better? i remember best jeanist being preaty trased

It's going to be lukeward plotwise but with amazing artwork as usual.

Also the fact that Overhaul and Shiggy have such similar powers is just showing that one of them isn't gonna last and if it's between the character we've seen from the first real introduction of Villains who has been a recurring villain and linked to the main big bad of the series and the yakuza leader who made an appearance this arc my money is on shiggy.

Since when has shiggy shown he's fast at all?

And Overhaul does not seem like an athlete. There will probably be some quirkless villain eventually due to just how crazy fights are made in shonen but I dont think every villain will be a ninja tier athlete.

whoa, those moves tho!

I'm pretty sure the guy can read minds.

Dumbledore is a time-traveling Ron.

Overhaul is a just a low-midtier trash villain. Yakuza who was scared of All Might and didnt do shit till now. I love the parallel of Shiggy with Deku. Like Deku, Shiggy is a madman who will try to be a villain no matter what, All Might or no.

no mean spirited pranks, just wholesome fun for the whole family

Well good thing you aren't.

What's the deal with Overhaul's germaphobia?

I believe his quirk has never been stated in the series proper, but an earlier draft had him as a human lie detector.

Fuck, that's a great quirk for easily climbing up the police job ladder.

Only base Orca and Edgeshot. Endeavor, too. But,well, he's a massive douche, so he wasn't invited to the party.

just ask for it

That's his thing