Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=GpcmzeQv9BM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump administration
>not just naming Trump himself

somethings fucky

almonds activated

Leakers?

Excellent point. The fact that Assange is calling attention to Google and the other Alphabets alone drowns out anything he says about "Trump fascism" considering Wikileaks singlehandedly won two of his debates (providing evidence of email deletions AND the secret Goldman Sachs speech!)

Bingo. Already have fired Priebus and countless others for it. Goodbye Mike Pence.

It's already been rumored that Assange lost control of this account. The account disappeared entirely from the servers and then reappeared. I'll listen to Assange if he gets out and talks to a camera but I will not just take some twitter post as "his words"

Assange has been dead since October 16 2016.

true

DAK

Extradited at least

hooktube.com/watch?v=GpcmzeQv9BM

He got #comped

wikileaks is bought by russianfags you face fatted fagito

Pence is a traitor?

>implying russia isn't owned by da j00s as well

he's saying what trump said is true, and reiterating that WikiLeaks is 100% factual and non biased.

dead meme got C O M P E D

4D

Wikileaks is just distancing themselves from Trump so they don't show themselves for Russian propaganda front they are

wikileaks was hijacked long ago.

I NEEEEEED the actual FULL story
I literally felt like I was reading forbidden knowledge when I read all the coincidences the day the raid supposedly happened

>guys don't believe wikileaks
>guys it's jdif
good god, give it up

About what specifically?

>Wikileaks is just distancing themselves from Trump so they don't show themselves for Russian propaganda front they are

link to any of it?

I wonder who Trump is going to backstab
Us or the kikes

This is Wikileaks not Assange.

What about this?

Saved

>All these fucking newfags don't even know or care that Assange was killed back in 2016.

Fuck this place, the shills officially own it.

Good. They should be inbiased and go after Trump as much as they did Hillary.

Also show bow full of shit Dems are saying WikiLeaks promotes Trump for Russia.

Fire and the fury

don't worry, i'm sure you faggots will go back to hating wikileaks when they drop an anti-trump story sometime in 2019

RDS says his best friend is Pedo. Pence didnt know. Or did he and is he?

World Jewish congress pills. GO

Check out this site

Checking in, great job today.

Came across some interesting twats and learned the power of a graphic

I know most don't want to hear about MegaAnon but she admitted she was wrong, Q exists. Sauce in pic

I digress, I am stuck on 4,10,20

We all figured it was DJT, but I have always felt it was more and too easy to figure out

Nothing Q gave was simple

I posted on 4ch the 4,10,20 could be the following

Centuries, Amendments, Chapters in Books
Read everything I could because I just felt it was just too easy, learned a few things along the way, maybe that was the point, preparation or getting back to fundamentals

BUT WHAT IF IT IS THIS! Tosfee

www .cert.pl/en/news/single/a-deeper-look-at-tofsee-modules/

How we have been hijacked and privacy has been violated

I also posted I felt like this was a chess game long before it was posted by Q and got some responses

As well as this was RISK

So I brought it back to the board for analysis and thoughts because I know we are from done, the real stinkers/shockers are yet to happen.

Damn this is worse than As the World Turns soap opera I watched in HS. Friday was the cliffhanger, Monday was a new kink in plot with little resolution leading to a new Friday cliffhanger but at least we knew who the bad guy was BUT like present day, we know the bad guys are working overtime but like ATWT good always wins. But what happens when all is done, will we be better to each other, will we be able to forgive those just believed MannerlessShitskitMedia, I, for one will because up until 6 years ago I believed them too. Traitors, it is simple answer. People suffered and died for their greed and are living in squalor today because of them.

To all who have worked so hard, I applaud you.

God bless and thank you

We’ll never what the fuck happened that day.
>at night the agents and the superhuman crew go out and round up everyone who knows more than they do

I think he means that John Kelly is a piece of shit.