HAPPENING. FEDERAL FORCES MASSING TO RETAKE CALIFORNIA

In b4 source. I AM The Source, Nigger. This will be a 4 Division scale Invasion to retake California. OP Out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Feds-planning-massive-Northern-California-12502689.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The larpers and boomers are in full force after this retarded "fake news awards" debacle, aren't they

>inb4 trumpfag boomers unironically believe this and dedicate 700 threads to it

Why? Please just let California leave the union you son of a bitch.

inb4 larping liar

LARPers may finally be kill after this incident. Thank God.

The source of all of our problems ?
Lol

You’re a jew then.

We will hit your Sanctuary Cities first. Boots on the ground. We will arrest your Mayors, and anyone else we see fit. Do not resist. Armored columns will be on standby. You wouldnt want your pretty streets torn up with tank tracks, would you?
The Liberal Insurrection against The Will of The People and the Duly Elected President of the United States ends NOW.

Fake news. First MarDiv would've been activated

tanks in 30 minutes?

Diamonds! Go go go.

COME TO TEXAS

>OP out
>comes back

LARP

If only.

Absolute faggotry.

It's time

This couldn't possibly start a civil war

CONFIRMED Stealth B-35 Fighter Jets mobilizing down the west coast from Alaska air base towards Cali can be heard all throughout B.C and Van. GOOD LUCK AMERICANS!!

conflict is inevitable at this point, it's just a matter of how long you want to continue to let this cancer grow. the longer you let it go on, the worse it's going to get.

good, better to have it now when our guy is in government then when the leftists are in power

>stealth fighter jets
>can be heard

14/88

Okay if you're out, I am out too. I thought you might stay around a bit longer but seems like you have stuff to do. Be safe user

u fuckng retarded? they haven't engaged their stealth modules, how about you read a book next time before making unfounded and PROVOCATIVE remarks

PSSSHHHHH
Like you faggots could.
California is based.

Ah shit I forgot they had to activate their almond turbines

Stop getting our hopes up.

SHILLs may finally be kill after this incident. Thank God.

>OP out
>posts again

kek, user just please tell us - when can we expect this to happen?

I think this is an obvious fun larp.

must of had a low stealth skill.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0

PLEASE let this happen God I would worship this country so hard if you guys finally bucked up and took care of this commie filth that is taking over. PLEASE

Believe it when I see it

If you aren't larping, EVEN THOUGH YOU FUCKING ARE, I won't stand in your way. If you knock on my door for my guns you'll get a bullet hole.

How are Pakistanis gonna get to California?

Thank you for your service. My house is open if any troops need in from the cold, a hot meal, or a hairy boipussy.

Not gonna lie. I'm convinced.

I don't mind this larping, it is not meant to trick us. It is to obvious, it is more like masturbating to fantasy situations. Continue user ;)

Nice pic.

I fucking wish. At least make them open their fucking voting records so the FEC can do the single thing it's supposed to.

What the fuck is the point of the FEC?

user here
can confirm

It is my job to notify you, but I am not going to compromise OpSec with photos of actual forces involved. Pakis will do.

WHEN will it happen??

curious bump

slay some dragoniggers for me jarheadop

Did I miss the previous happening when the Commiefornians chased them out?

HOLY SHIT BANNON JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!!!

Wow what a neat source!

If I was that dad, I would of dressed up the far right daughter as wednesday addams.

Checked. I emailed Mat. He confirmed for you. Just hit his website. You people are lazy.

use real words that make sense you stupid nigger.
we're trying to figure this shit out here

FUCK I NEED TO STOCK FOOD AND WATER PRONTO

Sauce? Nothing on drudge.

this is partially correct. the indictments are for violent gang members in all 50 states,

t. dhs

You won't do shit. Pussy.

Check now.

google images says op is a fag

Link ples

DHS user is correct. When you see these first 1,500 arrests with Overwhelming Force, we will wait ro see what the reaction is. If Mayors do not reverse course, they will be next.

this?sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Feds-planning-massive-Northern-California-12502689.php

>if only

Cock is hard

It is only The Beginning. Armored Columns are in place if needed.

Ya right. I'll believe it when I see it LARPER. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS.
Its always happening yesterday!

Film yourselves killing those faggots.

So fucking sick of these twitter larpers who ruin this board. Fuck off back to your containment thread /ptg/

save me please im behind enemy lines in commiefornia please liberate me from pic related

Antifa will resist you fucks every step of the way. Bring. It. On.

Nice LARP you retarded boomer

Go back to bed Timmy. You have school in the morning wee little laddy.

I can't wait until all the boomers are dead

Godspeed

I’ve killed pheasants scarier that these fucks.

Please tell them to put away the airsoft rifles. Humgunners have notoriously itchy index fingers. The insurrection Larp may have been fun, but it is over.

Lmao scrawny soyboy. Antifa is a joke

We gonna kill all you motherfuckers

not even joking, but i'm triggered at their gear. i want it. its wasted on those poser faggots.

you really think you stand a chance against this army of leftist zombies?

You want the US to give up land? Faggot.

We'd get it back in less than a year after it collapsed.

can I help pls

retake california? they want to split their state not split off the country? this larp makes no sense

Dude, give me proofs reason to believe you.
Big if true, but 7.5/10 LARP.