What can a young white do to further the 14 words or just the altright cause...

What can a young white do to further the 14 words or just the altright cause. Because I want to fight but really don’t know what to do. Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PMotykw0SIk?list=PLFF9B46375126080D&t=1604
youtu.be/NnMbYSrq-ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alt-right younglins should form clubs with white friends in schools or colleges. or if your schools won't let you do that you can further the cause with just protecting the whites from negros or mexicans. if they are like in a group picking on white girls or white guys, you should stick up for them.

i mean thats just my opinion. i dont know what the 'diversity' situation is.

if you live in predominantly white areas or schools, try to red pill your normie friends. ( and im not talking like about start talking about hitler kek; just race and iq and how we are all different and NOT equal)

As long as you don't do anything that gets you in prison or embarrass the aryan race, do whatever you want.

Draw Swastikas and mail them to Synagogue or SPLC
Wear an armband of Identity Evropa logo
Protest with a tiki torch

Whatever you do... DONT RUNOVER WHORES AND NIGGERS. That's bad.

I was talking to my conservative white friend and mentioned how Haiti is a low IQ hell hole that doesn't deserve to survive since they are completely incapable of not starving to death without constant gibs, did I do it right? He thought what I said was kind of fucked up.

How about get caught up in an FBI set up saying dumb shit on the internet?

The most important thing you can do is sort yourself out. Get a skill, stay close to your family, make close friends.

send guns to the germans

alt right is a dead end, neo nazism is a dead end. you will just be part of a group of fat, scared, losers who don't do shit. Look the future, not the past.

Also, go to a conservative church of some kind (I would recommend conservative Reformed churches like OPC, PCA, ARBCA) and prepare yourself for a productive job that can support a family. Lift weights and watch your diet.

Once you're in a good stable place finances-wise, marry a girl who is a couple years younger than you (since you will probably not be in a stable place until you are early 20s, but a girl can start having kids earlier than that) or at the oldest your age, and start having kids ASAP.

Raise your children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord, and redpill them about this world we live in too. Ideally homeschool them (classical method ideally), but if that can't be done, at the least keep them out of the garbage public school system (homeschooling is probably cheaper than private schooling tho).

Get involved in your local community, know your neighbors and whatnot, build friendships and become a paragon of virtue in your community.

Trump is a good step in the right direction, but we need our people to get their priorities straight and get to work on these things. You won't be perfect, but we must strive for the ideal.

Yea but what can a teen do today? I don’t know of any groups I can join as a 16 year old.

rearguard action, until you can surrender gracefully (give up).

This

Watch this full screen on mute.
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
Play this at full volume in the background.
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE

Start reading your bibles.

Buy guns, join the NSM.

You have to think of the future. There's little to nothing useful we can do as individuals RIGHT NOW. We must prepare and lay the groundwork for the next generation.

I mean, do get involved if you have a local group or something; put up IOTBW and MBMC posters, try to redpill your friends carefully and such, but we have to think of the long-term. That's where we stand a chance of winning, biding our time and building for the future. Paying attention to current events and acting when the time is right.

haha probably less edgy around normies.

but generally yes. if you mention the west is providing aid and feeding the africans and then say they will starve if it wasnt for white people it would have been better.

the white guilt can be hard to get rid of.

it helps combating the narrative by mentioning white people were enslaved by arabs for 500 years when they bring up slavery. white people were victims too

Step one: Focus on improving yourself. You will not only become more capable, but you will uplift those around you.

Step two: You could try to get into politics directly (but you're probably too young for that). You could join a movement you believe in that has some real legitimacy to it.
You could become another e-celeb to signal the values that you hold. I know people on here give them a lot of shit because they're not perfect, but, even if they're mostly normal people, they're trying their best to change people's views. Lastly, you could acquire a large amount of capital. People with capital have enormous power over others; get that capital and use it for good. youtu.be/PMotykw0SIk?list=PLFF9B46375126080D&t=1604 I don't think he is right-leaning, but his point stands.

>as a 16 year old
Wait until you're 18 before you try to do anything. Go to school, read a lot, and then come back. Also enjoy your ban. We have rules.

well right now you should probably focus on building a future and starting a family. i dont think like you should get involved in activism. a lot of white identity groups already started doing it

Train,lift,learn to fight,learn to shoot,and keep reading and learning.
If you do all of those you have become a bastion of the white race.
You can also do the brainlet version and watch videos like alternative hypothesis or cultured thug they are less cancerous.
Don't simply believe what you see in videos,try to see if your experience matches your theoretical knowledge.

You can also meet with friends and do things like that.
Don't go around LARPing with the things they want in their narrative,don't in your struggle to oppose them become a caricature of yourself simply because that's what (((they)))have portrayed opposition as,if you become a skinhead then shitty skinheads will be associated with you as well,so just identify with your ideas,learn so they become your own and they grow naturally in you.
And train... (gyms are a great place to meet right wing people,so are shooting ranges,although I wouldn't talk Sup Forums on a shooting range)
youtu.be/NnMbYSrq-ZY

Second video needs to be listened to on Youtube with autoplay on.

I...i can only wish for that beautiful sound of confirm at ion about Sup Forums and race war ^-^

don't fight

meme

stop larping and start improving yourself. work out. learn how to shoot. read the bible. get an honest job. the future you want will come naturally if you play your part

>Varg
>Bible
>Job

eh? those are Varg's two least favorite things.

you forgot
>stop larping
which is the last thing varg would ever do

Fight
Flight
Posture
Submit

Take your pick.

Because I don't think they're going to give up their degenracy.

My thoughts exactly,I'd add LARPing as well.

Follow your mono-testicled leader and off yourself

Work out, read some books, get a cute white girlfriend, and try to raise the white racial consciousness, even if it's on Sup Forums that's over saturated with this stuff. You never know when it could be some young white guy's (who's sick of anti white propaganda) first day on here.

t. shitlib catlady

Definitely don't join when you're that young, wait until you're like 21

*Take control

youtu.be/PMotykw0SIk?list=PLFF9B46375126080D&t=1604

underage

Focus on redpilling other women. You can reach women in a way that alt-right women can't. Try forming some sort of female alt-right group in your community.

>Tfw going to the gym,running,lifting and training bjj and never had felt in better shape in my life
>Tfw gave up smoking
>Tfw found a purpose in life,when before this i only traveled the world,I worked and lived alone yet I was raised as a poorfag so I didn't see any use for money other than food,so I basically spent it travelling the world looking for a purpose in life,I found all the big questions of philosophy in myself and my people.
The only purpose of life is to carry on the torch that has been passed to you in an uninterrupted chain by your ancestors,you main goal in life is to make sure you don't drop the ball and make your ancestors proud,then die for your ideas trying g to make the world a better place for your children to live on,educate those children so that you essence becomes distilled,I'm who I am partly because of how my father was,and he was the way he was because of how my grandfather was etc etc.

I'd die for my people for that is the greatest thing you can do in your life,preserve the flame of humanity and science,we have been the light of reason in this world and it is crumbling we are being sieged on every side and country,i won't go into the night and let my people down,you are but a fucktard who cares about others opinions over being right or wrong,people care about the truth so much they don't mind having to give up on a lot of shit for their ideas.

Improve yourself, get a good job, become skilled, Be the best person in the room at some crucial task, become irreplaceable, use your value to those around you to further yourself and any goals you may have.

Read, get smarter, learn how the world really works, recognize the incorrect beliefs of those around you, learn how to counter the talking points of people trying to sell you those incorrect beliefs.

Exercise, get healthy, become physically powerful. You will have more energy and more of an ability to get stuff done. Also nobody takes a pudgy neckbeard seriously.

Redpill as many normies as you possibly can. Don't yell at crowds while waving a tiki torch. Have one on one conversations. Be calm, thoughtful, and above all patient. Once you show someone else the light, get them to start redpilling people too.

Find a white woman who has the same life goals as you, get married, and pump out as many kids as you can afford (within your budget).

blak peepo be da foocha

If you're a boy, than work to become a man. Spend time with your grandfather, try and learn all the skills and virtues that we Americans used to have before the great collapse. It's easy to try and offer your life to a cause but much more difficult to spend a lifetime working and struggling for a cause. Train your mind and body. Read books, go to Church, work out, shoot guns, help your family, make friends, be all that you can be.
Beyond that I'm not sure what to do, I'm still trying to figure that out myself. 23 years old with a stable career but no other way to contribute.

Go

Back

to

Reddit

Don't hide your power level. We are going to make our views the new normal. Be proud and ever vigilant. Vote with your dollar every day to deny your business to any company or group that opposes your values, or supports Jewry. Care for you people. Take care of your mind and body. Give your ancestors and descendants something to be proud of.

Remember that instant gratification is temporary. Things that take time and effort will can give you a sense of pride that will last a lifetime..

Don't be a pussy

Less edge. If you want to convince people, have them explain it to you.

>Why is it all the African countries are poor, crime ridden, and starving?

Well colonialism and racism...

>But aren't the US, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada all colonies that are highly successful?

Yes, but the native populations were killed and replaced. African populations were just oppressed...

>India, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, were all occupied colonies where the native populations were oppressed and all are doing well now.

Well... You see, racism...

>And South Africa was the most prosperous country in Africa while controlled by whites. Since they turned it over, it has become MUCH worse.

Then just deal the deal with IQ.

>Isn't it a simpler explanation that blacks just have lower IQs? Explaining why all majority black places suck, why blacks commit more crime than non-blacks everywhere from the US, to the UK, to Japan to Africa. This would also explain why black people score worse on every standardized test and score worse on IQ tests. One simple theory explains everything, racism and colonialism don't actually explain anything.

What is your guys opinion on college?

I have an Associates degree, and am majoring in business. My parents and family stress how much college is needed in order to get into management, but the whole process seems long complex and costly. Is it really worth it, everywhere i look i can never get a decisive answer.

I think business is all about connections. I'd say get in the good graces with the local businesses in your town.

You have no right to proclaim who deserves to live edge faggot.

Dont be a fkn retard and speak the normie language when you interact with them. Idiots like you is why people don't take this shit seriously or outright dismiss it.
We can't afford this shit anymore.

This ^

We were all that disenfranchised person at one point. Spread the message to as many people as possible.

how do i treat people who aren't white?

this is the first correct response

you should keep visiting sites and dropping red pills in comment section.

it's nice to see that breitbart comments are now continually full of altright talking points

good post

this has potential