I don't fucking get it. Just why do you guys support a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, fascist...

I don't fucking get it. Just why do you guys support a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, fascist, misogynist, xenophobic, heteronormative, anti-semitic, colonialist, white supremacist, classist, bigoted, pedophobic, double-privileged, totalitarian, ableist, fat shaming, warmongering, hate-spewing, intolerant, demagogue, lesbophobic, extremist, patriarchal, oppressive, nazi, biphobic, meritocratic, negrophobic, hobophobic, autism-phobic, aidsphobic, elitist, gerontophobic, vegaphobic, psychophobic, tokophobic, ephebiphobic, ethnopluralistic, anti-albinism, anti-intersexual, nationalist, far right wing extremist, audistic, anti-masonry, anti-intellectual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oz9fX_HfsXA
youtube.com/watch?v=yU0tahJ4f7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz it funy yo

>Audistic
Use spell check next time faggot, nice try

>-ist -ist -ist -ist -ist -ist -ist -ist -ist -ist -ist -phobic -phobic -phobic -phobic -phobic -phobic

I'm half-convinced the entire reason twitter doubled its post length was because people couldn't fit enough 'ists' and 'phobics' into 140 characters.

This is the baitiest of baits. No bait can pass this bait in sheer baitness.

Sagebait.

you forgot hiberno-phobic faggot

Bait and snare aside, I'm a bit of islamophobic myself. I support his idea to keep the illegals away. Have got to admit he's one of that guy who has voiced his opinion straight to the public and I can vouch for that. A walking calamity he is.

Because it's time we catered to our own people before anybody else around the world

Pretty much this. I agree with about half of Trumps policies at most. Hell he could be a devil worshiping pedophile for all I care I'd still vote for him based solely on the amount of asshurt he's caused.

Because I'm a bad person

Hi-larious keks and summoning the chaos god.

I supported him for 1. the wallâ„¢ 2. mass deportations and 3. no foreign interventions and he's failed on all 3.

Ev'rybody's talking about
Bagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism, Ragism, Tagism
This-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m, is-m.

Ev'rybody's talking about
Revolution, evolution, masturbation,
Flagellation, regulation, integrations,
Meditations, United Nations,
Congratulations.

Ultimately, the other guys are worse.

And watching them shake their puny fists in rage that they lost is the most political fun I've ever had.

I've got a classic American PSA from 1948 warning about the danger of the use of "-isms"
youtu.be/Oz9fX_HfsXA

awesome man thanks

I agree.
In fact, my wife's son, my wife's son's boyfriend, and my wife's boyfriend ALL agree that trump is the worst president ever, and will die of heart problems soon.

kino

>retards elect a literal meme retard as president
Sasuga amerifats

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (pic related is why)

kys cuck soyboy

not easy shit, but he is trying

Muh health
Muh stability
Muh bigot
Muh Russia
Muh racist
Muh white supremacist

Fake news

everybody's talkin bout bagism, dragism, fagism, jagism this, that-ism, prism-ism, jism-ism
everybody's talkin bout revolution, evolution, masturbation, castration, United Nations, congratulations, Wavy Nation, Teddy Roosevelt
everybody's talkin bout John & Yoko, Eric Clapton, Klaus Voormann, Penny Red, Roosevelt, Nixon, Tommy Jordan, Tommy Cooper, and somebody

youtube.com/watch?v=yU0tahJ4f7k

It beat the alternative, OP.

Here is the "White Left" guys

he was better than Hillary

that's how much the DNC fucked up when they conspired against Burnie

You forgot based

>meritocratic
What nepotistic shithole have you crawled out of where rewarding someone by merit alone is a bad thing?

Those are all the reasons I like him