Which nyaa should we use now?

Nyaa.pantsu
>developed by the people of Sup Forums
>currently has the most Nip traffic
>moderator logs being released every so often so user could see what's being removed and why
>no fansub group discrimination like towards [Doki] who's been previously banned on old Nyaa

Nyaa.si
>endorsed by HorribleSubs
>endorsed by Madokami
>endorsed by every other tripfags on the planet such as Daiz and Ruri
>no constant downtime

Killing nyaa was a mistake, now we have 2 competing sites to be its replacement

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/herkzzz
anidex.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>endorsed by every other tripfags on the planet such as Daiz and Ruri
We should be using the other simply for this aspect alone. Fuck tripfags.
>now we have 2 competing sites to be its replacement
Competition is good though, commiebitch.

National Bolchevism is the true redpill

Why can't you just use both?

Just use both, don't they mirror each other anyway?

not for new uploads

No, FWM takes it from one and puts it on the other.

>no fansub group discrimination like towards [Doki] who's been previously banned on old Nyaa
didn't someone say that they aren't banned on si yet
>no constant downtime
isn't that only because they bring it down to update it

Well why the fuck don't they?

So for new uploads, HS is going to upload theirs on .si?

Pantsu, because the other is endorsed by the cartel.

Pantsu scrapes HS, they are just trying to trick people into using the cartel version

Tripfag endorsement isn't a good thing. In fact it's an obviously bad thing. Fuck Diaz.
The only endorsement that is even close to meaning something is mado and even then it's just more 'keeping it in house' shit.

Nyaa.pantsu is being run by a bunch of pomf clone operators, from my experience using these pomf clones they're all horribly unstable and poorly ran, so I'm skeptical the stability issues on pantsu are going to get any better.

>HS loyalists fuck off to the cartel
>everyone else gets an unshitted up torrent site and lets the cartel rule over the rif raf like they've always dreamed of
Nice

nyaa.pantsu looks nicer

>endorsed by Madokami
This has no value

There is no "competition".
One of the websites is a cartel run shithole with arbitrary moderation under the guise of quality.
The other is an open source non-cartel affiliated haven that rips and distributes everything and anything it can with scripts, horrible subs included, you don't need permission to distribute rips of things you don't own, and HS is in the name, replace it if you can.

Whether you choose to use the first or the latter one, you're still winning, the end-user profits the most out of this event because data distribution increases. You might get less seeders overall, which is why I recommend using pantsu, but as long as you're downloading recent shit (which is the main point of nyaa) then you should be fine.

Basically, use pantsu, you're guaranteed more data variety because administration is not as volatile (from what I've seen so far). It seems to be the popular alternative as well and it's not trying to make a profit off of traffic like the cartel website so you're doing yourself and the community a service by using pantsu over .si.
Ignore any and all cartel attempts to garner more attention at this point, the sooner they become irrelevant the better for everyone.

Most of your "good points" on Nyaa.death are cons. The downtime problems exist because there are actual people using Pantsu, unlike the cartel abortion.
Just use Pantsu already

Put on your trip, Daiz

>Goddess
>No value
Are you even from Sup Forums?

Why can't both sites work together, is really that hard?

>currently has the most Nip traffic
This is the only thing that matter

twitter.com/herkzzz
>using anything endorsed by this asshat

kill yourself

All these fighting when all the real fansubbers(non cartel) are already using anidex.info/

The cartel wants absolute control over anine distribution, just look at how they "convinced" HS to upload exclusively to their nyaa

Do you even know what the goddess is crossboarder?

>tfw when featured on herkz wall of ass hurt
Fucking perfect. I'm pretty proud of myself.

>>endorsed by HorribleSubs
Kill yourself.
>>endorsed by Madokami
>>endorsed by every other tripfags on the planet such as Daiz and Ruri
Kill yourself.
>>no constant downtime
Nobody uses it because it's new and also doesn't have as many features as pantsu.

>a little bitch who is a feminist and whines far too much
Is this ironic?

You mean anarcho-fascism.

Fuck the cartel. Fuck Daiz. Use pantsu. HS releases will get scraped anyway. Madokami endorsement means nothing.

Nyaa.pantsu
>open source project
>prioritizes decentralization and transparency

Nyaa.si
>run by powertripping tripfags who want to gatekeep anime
>and a bald man

No, he's legitimately a mentally unstable tranny

Isn't Madokami run by Blue and friends? Why are they siding with Daiz?

>endorsed by x
>value

Damn, that actually seems quite a lot. No wonder cartel is a bit salty losing their add gibs.

>Nyaa.si

there is you answer, use pantsu.

jesus christ what an insufferable flaming faggot.

Si is run by Commie devs whether they admit it or not. Use whatever you want but don't come crying when you see Herkz pony fucker avatar defending another Dark Lord Amen.

How awful.

I am doubtful that Blue has anything to do with Madokami. At best he provided them with a copy of the MT archive.

See:

Feeling the need to screencap every opinion you disagree with and posting it back on tweeter for validation has to be unhealthy.

That doesn't answer the question.

it's pretty clear the guy doesnt have all his marbles

That's where you're wrong. He doesn't screencap every opinion he disagrees with, he cherrypicks the ones he feels he can easily make an argument against and support his agenda.

Why is that herkz guy so obsessed with what a few anonymous posters say about him? Every time I check his account he uploads a new screenshot, does he even have a life other than boosting his ego on twitter?

I prefer pantsu desu

>Feeling the need to screencap every opinion you disagree with and posting it back on tweeter for validation has to be unhealthy.
You should tell him this directly. Post on that faggot's tweet wall or something.

More Nips on Nyaa.pantsu so more chance of raws being upload there, I'm going with .pantsu.

No. Nyaa and fansubbing drama is quite literally his entire life.

He will block you.

There's nothing on the site indicating that they endorse .si

>we're not the cartel, we're subbers
>screencaps post noting the decline in subbing and how the cartel is migrating into running distribution platforms
He doesn't even know how to make a point.

Nyaa.Pantsu has Renge.

Read the fucking posts you're replying to. Sunako is the goddess admin.

pantsu and decentralization so you don't have the same group of four five guys with their hand in everything in the anime (piracy) community who mostly care about themselves is nice

I guess you shouldn't breath air either, since herkzzz also endorses breathing air

>mentally unstable tranny
Absolutely disgusting. Isn't he also a ponyfag?

Fuck off fag.

Which is sort of why I linked that. It is intentionally worded with reservation. The site itself has made any statements and we should just wait and see if it will.
There's a big difference between airing a shit opinion and officially, as a site, endorsing something.
At most it might appear in a state address, if at all- in which case I'm fine with him shitposting and half-cartel supporting.

The correct answer is to use every tracker and have them scrape from each other. Don't let the cartel retards put all their eggs in one basket again.

Yes

Herkzz fuck off.
Why don't you hang yourself you stupid tranny fuck?

Nice responses that don't disprove my point at all

It puts the shitposting into perspective when people are getting the exact same thing out of both sites but are arguing in the hopes people centralize to one. Did you retards not learn from less than two weeks ago? I don't give a fuck if the person hosting my shit is Hitler or a bald autist as long as it's functional in the end.

Go back to replying to screenshots behind your twitter blockbot, herkz

What point?
You can't prove he approves of breathing.

Thanks, that just confirms what I suspected. He's just playing the game so that the cartel doesn't come down on his arse too. It sucks that he has to pay his respects to those losers and pop in for mandatory endorsement but I suppose that's just how the cartel works.

If he doesn't approve of breathing, just Who's forcing him to breath against his will then?

>herkzzz also endorses breathing air
I don't think so.
Herkz is so damn stupid I doubt his brain is well oxygenated.

Which one is better? All I give a shit about.

holy shit

The one that have more seeder

>I support taxes because the government forces me to do so.

Irrelevant, breathing is compulsory.
post a screenshot of him endorsing breathing and actively enjoying the activity or fuck off.

Implying the cartel could do anything to the goddess

Madokami admin is a fag, he's retarded trip fag endorsement of this new site just confirms it.

Pantsu
>more seeders
>more jap uploaders
>no mentally unstable ponyfags mods abusing their powers to delete torrents from people who call out their bullshit

The only thing he actively enjoys is circlejerking with his Twitter buddies.

>use site that works and is made by known people and content creators
>use site made by retarded Sup Forumsfag and tech illiterates from Sup Forums running on a arduino
hmm

>implying there's any point in making internet drama with a bunch of certified treacherous autists
It's cowardly but he's doing right by the site by bending the knee.

You have a point there. Whatever it takes to keep your shit out of the fire eh.

I pick the second option.

He's just one of those people who believe that the more people disagree with you, the more valid your opinions are.
A lot of people on the internet think this way for some reason.

The easiest thing would be to say nothing dumb ass.
The reason he's supporting it is because he helped make the new cartel site. Madokami admin is a shitstain autist like the others.

>not just letting them compete and using the best
Dumb commies.

>content creators

Nyaa pantsu
>Has it's own datacenter
>Has a non-white list tracker setup
>New host is it's own ISP
>Public mod logs soon
>FOSS from the get go
>Not related to the cartel
How can the cartel even compete

>Originally we were planning on using NyaaPantsu but we heard some troubling things about them and decided it's best to stick with people we know and trust.

Any idea what they're referring to here? It sounds like stupid bullshit.

>content creators

Where's this raw ftp I've heard about?

>endorsed by tripfags
>endorsed by Daiz
>dudes should we use this??

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Pantsu has Renge and Megumin, which makes me want to protect it and watch it grow.

"content creators"
Those people do not make any content, and if you're referring to translations then those aren't of any quality worthy of consideration. I know my fucking Japanese.
>Sup Forumsfag
Someone made 1 (one) joke about jews, you're on the internet, nu-Godwin's Law, Sup Forums. Learn your place or fuck off.
>tech illiterates from Sup Forums
I'd much rather trust a tech illiterate from Sup Forums running shit on a RPi than a group of fucktards that have been consistently lowering the standard for subbing over the past couple years.