racist
+ entitled
---------------------------------
>pineapple niggers

This

One of my friends lived on Lanai for a few years
Said they fucking hated white people

Lanai is a shit hole

Hawaians are polynesians, they migrated like they did to easter island, they are related to maories.

Pineapple and ham. I thought everyone knew that?

this

I can attest. I live on Maui. Maui no ka oi

Polynesian?

/thread

Firstpineapplebestpizza

A genetical error

White native Hawaiian, ask me anything.

Glad to be alive.

This

Their ancestors were either insanely brave or stupid as fuck to manage finding Hawaii in glorified canoes.

pineapple niggers

If Hawaii wasn’t inhabited by ((((natives)))) and billionaires driving up living costs, it might be a nice place.
But you’re better off being homeless there.

Dumb and diabetic, mostly.

I used to live in Honolulu when I was in high school on Valley View Loop and good fucking lord, Hawaiians are the most irritating group of people I've ever personally known.

They are full-blown autistic regarding their civic pride and hatred of white people.

For a group of people who have contributed absolutely nothing by way of science, engineering, medicine, mathematics, or the arts, they sure are proud of the fact that they have a nice place to get eaten by sharks.

mmmm yaaas

Brah wat u think of da kine brah?

I've heard and seen only a little of it, but I really don't have an opinion on it.

They followed the bird migration you fucking simplistic tool.

Heard they hate white people. Is that true and to what extent?

Depends whose kine doh, kimo no kine, haole upcountry doh, he got da kine. Go up dair in one car. Brah, da kine fo dayz

Stay da fuck home haole

Sea niggers.

So I should learn to speak pineapple nigger then?

faggots that deserve to be raped and have their throats slashed wide open

I think they dislike mainlanders more than whites inherently. Look at what foreign invaders did to Constantinople, and imagine it being your entire country. Lots of physical abuse between them, domestic violence, and sometimes they lash out at whites too.

evolved abos

More racist than Sup Forums. Lived on Oahu, Scofield, and natives are pieces of shit.