Only people who haven't suffered want to have children

Only people who haven't suffered want to have children

Other urls found in this thread:

airbnb.com/rooms/13045288?location=switzerland &s=VBtamloK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being too weak to possibly prevent your future children from all the harm you've experienced
the absoulte state of your degenerate culture, traitor

>lower race subhuman hiding behind meme flag
sorry I don't speak your nigger language, what did you say?

jesus christ, forgive me Sven, this is the raging mountain cow! my wheel slipped, between choosing a picture and a flag

Love is just trying to find someone else to cope with during the horrors of life. So why create new life?

Life is unequivocally shit. I do not want to bring kids in to this world.
I hope I die in my fucking sleep tonight.

>from western nation
>thinks he has ever suffered

>the horrors of life
absolutely weakly minded

I've suffered and want to have children so I can teach them to be the better, next iteration of society.

Life is inherently bad. It's all deprivation.
>don't have oxygen and you suffer suffocation
>don't have food and you suffer starvation
>don't have this and you're bored
>in order for you to have this and then someone else can't have it and they suffer instead so you don't

Kiddos make life life a lot better.

that's the spirit of a true breeder of the Übermensch

Wrong.

Only those who do not think ahead and those who do think ahead have children.

That is incredible, what part of switzerland is that in?

I guess you've read too much Schopenhauer.
Have you tried overcoming your current state of being?

Have you tried refuting what I said?

boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa boansa

>I hope I die in my fucking sleep tonight.
Every day I hope this.

Graubünden
Home of the brave, home of the free

>from America
>thinks he knows civilization

Is that the city you live in or grew up in?
I want to visit, looking at Airbnb right now.
t. Rich fag.

only flaccid cucks dont want to have children. figures this board is filled with trump worshiping cucks.

Fucking hell, wake up, my fellow brother of niveous landscapes!
embrace, what is around you!
go outside and take a deep breath, and then come again to your desk

The very nature of life is struggle. To struggle is to live and only in that concept can man truly find happiness and fulfillment. If it is easy it is not worth having.
The decision to not have children based on “MUH SUFFERING” just highlights a mans inability to turn bad into good. It says you are a pathetic loser, not that the world around you is awful.

were all living in american, cokecola, sometimes war

feels bad

>Sweden

Captain Sweden im from Mexico, i think that ive sufered more than you, but im not weak, i want to have 2 o 3 kids, maybe i can adopt some children with my murican trap GF

I know you profane masses have very simple pleasures.

If a man is a pathetic loser due to his genes not being handle to the environment then how is that depicting life as good?

I grew up in this part of Switzerland (it's the one most worth visiting. Also: Valais. you know what? every goddamn part of Switzerland is worth being seen!)
Maybe I might be able to help you.
>t. Rich fag
well, that's what you honestly need to be, to visit this glorious nation

How do I stop missing my ex gf. It was like 8 years ago and I can't get past missing her.

Easy to preach from on top of pile of money. Send me some so I can be happy too

It says his mentality is weak not his genes. Every man in existence today was created through thousands of years of natural selection and refinement. If your current state is subpar, it is you personally who is the problem not your environment.

So Valais and Graubünden? I'm creating a list and going to research these places.

What about this?
airbnb.com/rooms/13045288?location=switzerland &s=VBtamloK

>you PROFANE masses
alright, provide me with your most favourite painting, your most favourite piece of music, your most favourite piece of poetry.
let me judge you, plebeian piece of misery

Mentality is created by genes reacting to an environment.

I have suffered and I will suffer but I still want children

It's mathematics. If you force 1 child to support 2 parents in their elderly days, you are evil and selfish.
If you have 0 children, you force someone else's child to support their 2 parents + you.
And the problem will be far worse for the grandchildren.

A society can only mathematically be coherent if every pair has at least 2 children.

>Lauterbrunnen
yes! absolutely go for it.
When are you going to visit? (I will give suggestions based on the season)

send me your paypal

Or no more suffering ever again if no more offspring ever.

You either really messed up and it will never go away or she wasn't right for you and you have yet to realize why because you have no developed anymore as a person.
You need to sort out your life and pursue self actualization through pursuits of conquest in the fields of education, business and personal health and wellness along with perhaps a hobby.
I'll create a makeshift list,
Read 10 historical philosophy books
Read 5 Self Help books i.e. - Think and Grow Rich ect
Start a business or buy a rental home and learn to renovate homes, get your hands dirty and build or restore.
Join a gym and set some pretty big goals for your own personal fitness, start watching youtube videos on nutrition and gain some lean mass while getting toned.
Re-evaluate only after you have completed these things.

There will always degenerate offspring. Make some white offspring and raise them right.

raise*

Take a shower. Hit the weights. Have sex. Get a clue.

Whatever.

We should reform the Pension system so the pension will only be paid in full if you made sure to produce 2 children.
Pension will be halved if you only had 1 child.
People without children can either feed themselves or kill themselves.

>switzerland
>talking shit about anyone

go import 50,000 more muslims faggot.

Then why is the TFR and CBR highest in the shittiest places?

Completely agree. Without some suffering and pain, how can anyone truly appreciate love and happiness?

Especially humans, we have an innate desire to be needed, to struggle, to conquer. Go look at the majority of lotto winners, they have fun at first, but ultimately live unfulfilled lives.

what.the.fuck.faggot.

Fuck off. Life is always going to be inherently flawed and full of opposition.

My reasoning: sacrifice yourself for the children and the future.
Nobody wants the future to look like pic related. White children must get a shot, and for that to happen they need numbers.

I suffered so much growing up my only dream was to have children and give them a real family like I always wanted.

Would the summertime be the best? How are the summers in these places?
Is there a place you would recommend during the winter or is it just too harsh to visit during that time?

>some
How about you get shot and become fully disabled so that way you can suffer more and be able to appreciate life more?

how could you read "talking shit about anyone" into anything I wrote, you illiterate?

Winter in Sweden with snow: glowing and beautiful
Winter in Sweden without snow: depressing
The climate change is real and we'll get an ice age soon if things doesn't change. And that will be even worse than a christmas without snow.

Only people with low IQs have lots of kids

Yes and that is the fucking problem you mongrel

People with high IQ are so fucktarded, they force 1 Grandchild to support 2 parents and 4 grandparents.

They should really all be shot for being so retarded, it will ease the burden of the Pension system.

Nature here is vile and base. I wouldn't see anything erotical here. I would see fornication and asphyxiation and choking and fighting for survival and growing and just rotting away. Of course, there's a lot of misery. But it is the same misery that is all around us. The trees here are in misery, and the birds are in misery. I don't think they sing, they just screech in pain.

Die in a fire kike

i) winter time is the most visited time for all the "mountain parts" (Graubünden, Wallis, Berner Oberland, etc.)
ii) summer time in the mountain parts is as beautiful,but you won't have to face the masses of asian tourists, etc.

do you prefer landscapes? Do you like hiking? do you want to visit the most beautiful cities? and if yes... why? for shopping? to sightsee?
I will gladly answer. If you will visit Zürich, I would like to give you a tour

>Hurr durr fugging smardies bizz me off!
The merciful thing to do is stop reproducing

All of life is woe

I've had a lot of suffering and still had children.

Clean yourself up, OP. Get out there and meet some women!

How smart can you really be when you fail at basic math?

You are either very fucking retarded, or very evil.

(You)
>The merciful thing to do is stop reproducing
Is it? My life hasn't been the best but I'm happy to be alive. Imagine in a few generation what your ancestors might be experience (space travel etc.) No I will reproduce even if I'm not the model citizen. i'm white an relatively smart and I will do the best I can to raise respectable children.

You bring more suffering in the long run from reproducing than if people stop existing. So no, your math sucks.

still not responding to ?????

I think I would like to experience the small towns in the mountains along with also visiting a larger developed city and then also a developed smaller quaint town.
I would like to have an overall good feel and understanding of Switzerland.
I live in the Pacific Northwest by Seattle, but in the countryside and if someone visited here
I would want to show them the mountains way up in the National Forests,
the beach cottages at the Ocean in a small town called Seabrook,
A small country town
The Puget Sound
And lastly Seattle itself which is a large city and some of the shopping/culture there.
Olympia, the capital would be worth a stroll to just see the culture which is pretty hippy and would trigger most of /pol and I can't say I like it myself but there are some cool shops/food and interesting music scenes there worth seeing regardless of political leanings.

Something similar would be my goal when I visited.

Pathetic.

Might as well end yourself.

>Muh Suffering

I didn't know Sup Forums had tons of underage b8, then again it's basically the most reddit board out of the entire site.

You don't end any suffering by encouraging whites to stop reproducing.
The planet will simply be crowded by violent niggers and spics, and increase the suffering.

They will replace YOU with more violence, retard.

Happened to me. Found I have a disease, will most surely die because of it soon. Learn to appreciate each day like nothing. Thank god for every opportunity each day I have. Never seen myself so happy. Life is amazing user

Look if you all want to kys then >>r9k is that way

Kids are great they enhance your life.

Yes and the whites will be a vulnerable target. Have a bunch of white kids and they will have loyalty within the family.
I don't understand the fear mongering. Not having white children will only increase the problems.

>muh heritage
Nice one, retard.

You don't end any suffering by bringing people into this world. It's 2018 and there's still ample suffering so your method sucks. Whites are responsible for a lot of it anyway.

>From Sweden
Did I expect any less?

Fucking hell. Good cocaine hillbro.

you're no better than them. let them take over the world. what a great solution. you'll die lonely and miserable.
DO SOMETHING. At least you can raise 3 white children. Contribute.

Why care what happens to non-whites when whites are gone? Why do you want whites to suffer so badly?

Jesus Sweden you make it so easy to watch your culture die

Buy a gun and shoot yourself. You're making other people suffer every time you open your mouth.

They won't suffer in numbers. Give them the right upbringing and the world is theirs. Stop being so negative. Don't let the spics and the niggers overflow you. Have a bunch of children with the right upbringing. They will beat a kid without a dad any day. Life is precious don't waste it.

Yeah, me reminding you of reality sucks for you. Too bad.

There won't be any white suffering if there's no more whites. How is life precious?

I consider myself to have suffered, maybe not exceptionally but I've flirted with suicide once or twice, and I want lots of children

awesome post! I'll try to answer adequately

"Lauterbrunnen" (your AirBnB) is a great start, it's in the capital of Switzerland (Bern), from there you could travel via the "Entlebuch" to "Luzern" (the most beautiful city in Switzerland) it's by the "Vierwaldstättersee" - and that's your first main destination. Such a beautiful area. discover all of it, around it!!! This landscape is the foundation of Switzerland.
After that proceed to "Zürich" - it's the city you're looking for (at least something similar to your description).
When you have enough, go to "Graubünden", maybe take a stop at "St. Gallen".
In Graubünden, check out the "Engadin". Stay a while there, explore the mountains (The Internet will provide you with the most exciting palces), then proceed to "Wallis" see the "Matterhorn", even tough it will probably be full of tourists. Just try to find your way. Be polite (!!!!!) and Swiss people will help you.
From there you could go to the "Tessin" (it's the italian speaking part of Switzerland) - it's quite different, you'll see palmtrees and beaches, like in Italy.

oh dude, while writing this I feel how hard it is to propose a first visit to this great place. Please ask your questions.
(also forgive my mediocre english, user)

fuck off, our culture isn't dying. the world eyes are upon us and we're trying to save our rep. the nigs and the mussies are invaders. they aren't swedes and they'll never be.

Literally all statistics prove otherwise.
The poorer and harsher someone's life is, it seems, the more likely they are to have more children.

Also, this is why your country is failing, Swedecuck.

>Good cocaine hillbro
fucking hell indeed, user

>There won't be any white suffering if there's no more whites. How is life precious?
How is life precious? Well if you have to ask yourself that I'm assuming you're a muslim or a nigger.
We are worth preserving and history is evident of that. Our children will thrive in numbers don't give up.

Have you tried not being a little bitch and looking for examples of suffering in every nook and cranny of life to justify your depressive attitude?

You didn't answer the question. And we're just here still because of people like you.

What makes life necessary? I've already proved how it's inherently flawed.

>trap
>GF
Deluded, perverse freak.
I hope you adopt anyway, beaner. Mexicans already have far too many children.

>You didn't answer the question. And we're just here still because of people like you.
We're still here because of people like me? You know nothing about me so please restrain from commenting on it.
Who do you think I am? I'm probably the furthest thing from what you'd imagine.

I mean people who wanted to reproduce to "create a good life for their people/offspring"