Wait, why is Communism legal in the US...

Wait, why is Communism legal in the US? Burgers learned nothing from the cold war or are they ruled by Communists and can't do shit?

Is that uh... Sardines and beans?

limited short term memory, the pendulum is swinging back, as it here, we generally lag for 7-10 years though

The pendulum is swinging back thanks to Steve from Yellowstone.

It is not legal in the US, it is just not enforced

It's not communisim, it's Weimar America

Protein heaven.

Joe McCarthy was wrong.
He underestimated the Communist problem in the country. By at least a factor of ten.

Can you sue the police for refusing to beat up commie protests?

looks yum

We can't even get them to kick noncitizens out, how the fuck are we going to get the Commies kissing the pavement?

More like poverty heaven

What is 1st Amendment

We can't even have elections that arn't funded by child sex trafficking. You really think we can do that?

Communism is treason and not covered.
Try again lefty.

1st Amendment does not protect criminal conspiracy, treason, and acting as an agent of a foreign power.

The 1954 Act has never really been court tested.

>an agent of a foreign power
But these commies are Americans. There are more communists in USA then in all Slav countries together.

Maybe Sup Forums should stop sucking each other off and test it?

you cant be communist and american
you have zero loyalty to the USA if you are communist

Can they take social security gibs? Yes they can.

So, join the CPUSA and get arrested and take it to the Supreme Court? I will if you cover the bail and the lawyers. I think it's a slam dunk to get overturned. Which is why no DA will indict anyone for it. They like having it on the books, just in case.

btw, what do you mean by "communists?" Party members? Philosophical dabblers? Useful idiots? Same for the Slav countries?

It's actually not. The law just isn't enforced because the FBI hates America.

That's hilarious.

No, you can kill them though. Any authority that chooses to not enforce the law, while compromising the security of the nation is committing treason. The longer it goes on, any higher authority that does not step-in to unfuck themselves is also culpable in committing treason - it's a grave offense, and citizens are obligated to exterminate any authorities that are guilty.

We'll just start shooting commies, then.
Civil war is just around the corner anyway.

We get closer to that point every day. I don't even think they realize, it's still just memes to them.

>>No, you can kill them though. Any authority that chooses to not enforce the law, while compromising the security of the nation is committing treason.
Do they teach this in law school? I had the impression that the state has a monopoly on violence and that the government and not private individuals i.e not you, is the only entity that can practice or deputize "legal" violence

IIRC, in Indiana or Ohio you actually can shoot law enforcement officers invading your house.

Jordan Peterson is correct about the academic establishment being run by crypto commies from the 60s onward

America is trash we should ban them from this board.

>>IIRC, in Indiana or Ohio you actually can shoot law enforcement officers invading your house.
But this doesn't necessarily contradict what was said earlier about the state monopoly on violence. We can see it in this way, that the state legalizes this form of violence. I don't literally mean that only agents working directly under the state can use force, but that the state is the only entity that can say who can use force and in which way, which virtually allows its own use of force.

I feel infinite compassion for the Maori. while you will never be able to both self-determine and maintain civilization, you did significantly better than the Australoids. have a (you) and keep up your spirits.

Ruled by communists aka jews