>>me be a migrant in germany from the german minority in SU
>>Spätaussiedler
>>born in muslim majority country
>>moved into a shit poor area in the country with my shit poor family
>>new neighbourhood is majority muslim
>>went to school with mostly muslims
>>allmost all friends are sunni arab, turkish or other middle eastern
>>if german friends, only shit poor as ourselves
>>upper middle class germans avoid us because we are to ugly for facebook and they think we're uncultured scum (wich we are)
>>upper middle class germans do everything to not send their kids to school with us
>>grow up with minorities and see their shit every day
>>ripping off, beating up and raping only western white people and germans
>>don't want anymore
>>catch up with my drop out school career
>>finally get admission for university after six years of full time industrial work in the morning + full time school in the evening
>>finally, higher education and smart and cultured people, i think to myself
>>mostly upper middle class kids under 20
>>refugees in 2015
>>i warn my fellow students not to be naive and tell them what kind of people we are
>>upper middle class kids that don't live with minorities tell me i'm racist
>>after a while, rape, murder, theft, extremism and general mayham by refugees, just as i predicted
>>lefties on my university get even more angry when turned out i'm right
>>regularly have to call for police protection on campus
>>university officials know everything, but won't sanction known perpetrators
>>most my tests result in fail, but when i apply for revision of my tests professors don't even need an hour to send me the actual results
>>can only mean, professors are on to me, too
>>people pushing me around
>>my migrant friends had to help me out chase away lefties that call me a nazi

>>dat feeling when you as OG get beaten up by a bunch of soy boys saying what is actually happening in the migrant community

Say anything, pol... I don't even know why i write you this.

Pic related btw. the tall guy in the middle is me with 14

Holy shit just roll over and die already your death throes are becoming obnoxious. DIE.

You look white...

Explain?

But what about the holy Vaterland?

>>german minority from soviet union, born in kazakhstan

People here just don't see us as germans anymore, because the generation of my parents are native russian speakers as they were forced to speak russian in the SU

Also: We didn't had to go through denazification and are today the biggest migrant group in germany

There will be nothing left of the german race in 70 years.

>get beaten up by a bunch of soy boys
lmao wtf you fucking faggot grow a pair and knock their teeth out Hans

I actually do that on a regular basis, like you can see here.

Now, i'm convinced that you are a real tough guy.
But the situations i am writing about is basically a bunch of ten people surrounding you and the guys that have most distance to your fists would hit and immediately run away

Oops, forgot the pic.
This is me after getting breaking my hand on five soy boys heads. They had to attack me with a broken bottle to at least do some damage to me (Not even lying)

Get your sub human undermensh genes out of my motherland

REEEEEEE

I was busting your balls, but carry a weapon for defense you dummy

based

Never give in boys. keep negros out of your town at all costs.

I'm not sure if you understand...

honestly dont die for this shit man, thats some nigger ego picking up with soy boys and some pol tier meme. those low test soyboys are actully dangerous things to get into a serious fight as they know they are physically inferrior, they actully might use a weapon with a deadly intent. please dont listen to some retards here, but do carry some self defense weapon if you can and try to stay out of this petty shit untill a real fight happens. pick and choose your battles wisely, your country already lacks real men that will fight as you would.

plus im unironically in same position as you. same shit here, low class kids get along well despite race & even religion. even allah akbars. problem is more financially driven here as everyone knows we're cucked from having a future of owning a home and whatnot. so its mostly whites & asians that are hated for living somewhat over poverty enmasse despite their harder work ethics

Woooow

Black betty bamba lamb

>my migrant friends had to help me out chase away lefties that call me a nazi

So why do you hate them? If they are your friends and they saved your ass you should be grateful and have their back, and not call for their deportation.

He never said he hated them, learn to read retard

this desu, beta cucks feel morally justified attacking le ebil nazis with deadly force so just be careful.

Honestly, i'm not really afraid of that at all.

See, like i wrote you allready, russian-germans never went to denazification and in addition, most of our guys actually went to military service when it still was a thing in this country.

And there is more of us than turks, arabs and nogs.
But i'm okay with them all. I just don't like the germans to be submissive, so i kinda try to help, i guess. I don't know...

Ya, i also find that really weird.

But at the same time, i guess you do understand that being underclass won't get you from being culturally enriched by a bunch of nogs when you're the only white dude.

komm nach Sachsen wir hassen nigger

Bei euch hab ich Wehrdienst geleistet.
Nichts gegen die Ostdeutschen, aber bei euch gibt's doch nur Rentner

I love your dedication for the movement man, but you gotta live your own life too. Last thing I'd want is you to get killed by some low test fucks because you rustled their jimmies too hard. This shit isn't worth dying or getting injured over, although it is important in many ways.

Have a family, work hard, have kids, and teach them your ways so that our future generations can bring the world forward in a positive way, not a regressive way. As a German who wishes for the good ol days in the Fatherland, you seem like a good guy, just take it easy alright. Beat the system, but don't kill yourself or put your family in danger in the process

Germany is gone.

>>Germany is gone

It most likely is, yeah.
But i refuse to just let it happen