*accuses you of rape*

*accuses you of rape*

Your honor I challenge the prosecution, find a circumstance where I am capable of maintaining an erection anywhere near this gorilla

KRS-One cut his dick off?!

OOGA BOOGA

Can't rape animals OP

Not even in my most drug and alcohol fueled ravings would I ever...

*accuses you of bait*

Beastiality is against the law user

"what you lookin at, smooth skin"

I confess... fucked the left nostril.

Would you? Be honest.

Don't know how you wouldn't kill yourself looking at the mirror and seeing that.

I believe it is the normal state of mind among such libshits as this thing that it's impossible for a man to be raped, since men have male privilege and power over women, and therefore have power. You can't rape someone with power over you, according to """him"""

*accuses her of ape*

fpbp

>I'll be representing myself your honor

I haven't jacked off in 3 months or had sex in years. I would probably fuck a dude. Stop posting crap.

kek

Fucking kek'd and check'd

The wife literally looked at the pic and said, “It should be the no way movement”

is that Mike Tyson?

I cast my ward, skincrawler.

Wouldn't that be defamation?...

that's pretty sad man

*accuses you of zoophilia*

kek

he better not

“BITCH I AINT HAD DID NUFFIN!”-Harambe

OHNONONONONO

I want to see the face of the guy who allegedly would do that

I dare you to lick it.

Plot twist
>She raped you

can someone do the make up app thing on it, i wanna see how much worse it is without makeup

I would want this to go to court and would happily take the Contempt charge for when I laugh directly at her every time someone suggests I'd ever willingly touch such a creature.

Bitch skin looks like a Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate muffin.

>cut her throat
>fuck her windpipe
>livestream it
>then go on a shooting spree killing all the niggers i can

>right side of the picture
conveys a smug, "i'm right because i know i am" expression
>left side of the picture
conveys an accusative, self righteous judgmental expression

Help an autist, how should I read the expressions on such faces?

has she got woodworm?

nice meme flag, kiddo.

I've fucked worse

lel

dont worry bro i get the same thing, its because how fucked her face is, the left side of her face is up higher/tighter then her right side causing that effect, i took allot of acid back in the day and ever since i can pin point peoples faces

I think that's a good guess.

Dude banging an ugly girl is so fucking easy.
But its not something to be proud. But one the 1 year mark comes around its time to lower standards

i like to call it the dead eye, its where her left eye (right one in pic) is all small and worn and makes her just look soulless and has seen to much shit to care anymore, but her right eye(left in pic) is wide, crying for helping needing a release from the pain and suffering

No it is fucking not.
What is wrong with you user? Find god or something...

Not having sex is terrible for your dick and balls

STOP YOU'RE BREAKING THE 4TH WALL

I Point at her and say are you high?

read her eyes, help is begging, dead is sick of it all and worn out tired needs eternal sleep

HHHAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Based. Now off to /s/ with you!

Your entire defence can just be uncontrollable laughter

I'll bet she has pimples on her taint too.

OH LAWD!

i’d proudly fuck a meat grinder before fucking this thing.

Huht

>rape
I tell a dark skin chick I'm allergic to chocolate.
So if me eating you is the plan then you can keep on walking.

>*accuses you of rape*

Not possible due to gag reflex

Your image is exactly what you should do.

She probably had a severe stroke user.
She was relentlessly popping her persistent pimples one day and the flow of blood coming from her face cut off all blood to her brain. Happens to the best of us actually.

I wouldn't fuck that with someone else's dick

>Your honor, I'd never rape this disgusting jungle beast
Case dismissed!

BASED KEKistani!

epic WIN and an internets to you sir but first you need to FUCKMYWIFE

She's kinda porked out but I've had worse.

>skin the texture & color of dog shit
who would rape that ?

>i took allot of acid back in the day and ever since i can pin point peoples faces

That's what I don't get, why is it always ugly bitches claiming they were raped? I'm sorry, but if I'm going to throw away my life by raping some random hoe, she has to at least be a 9/10.

>Accuse her of ape

Couldn’t pay me, even with an added get-out-of-jail card, to rape that.

9 or 10 is way too young. What's wrong with you?

>t. james alefantis

Being a victim has become a status symbol in this day and age. In ancient, more civilised times, shame, ostracism and derision would cease this absolute nonsense... The modern world has normalized and embraced fail and shame. I'm not saying that rape or assault are ok, its just that you shouldn't be celebrated for being a rape survivor, and if you falsely accuse someone of rape you should have a big red A branded upon your forehead so people know to avoid interacting with you.

With what would end up happening to you because of a simple accusation of rape in today's environment, you may as well then just rape the dude. You're going to get fucked over anyway.

loks like one of those neolithic humanoid reconsctructions

What happen to Booker T?

haven't had sex in decades, i still wouldn't fuck a dude

I wouldn't fuck that thing using your dick.

i would never fuck OP's pic related let alone my pic related so you can only accuse me of cussing and calling you a cunt bitch bitch pussy cunt asshole asscheecks asspussy ss slut bimbo whore slut whore whore which i just did to both those bitches and leslie jones and susan nsa witchsicki.

Looks too much like Mr. Bean. No

but can you dig that, sucka?