INTERRACIAL SEX

Straight up, no bullshit:

Is interracial sex hotter than normal sex?

>is water wet
Sex is sex it’s only an issue if they marry.

fucking niggers isnt alright alright alright

i have a black girl i fuck regularly
the novelty wore off a while ago but the taboo hotness of fucking a nigress is pretty top notch

Only if the other person shares the majority of her racial heritage w you

>tfw fucking a 25% mexican chick

if brown women are your fetish, yes

if not, pussy is pussy

Thinking it is hot is rather common but not only due to brainwashing and societal influences. It is a sign that your DNA is somewhat inbred, which is not an insult as it is very normal. Just consider how few humans there were in olden days or how some populations have remained in very small areas and bred only with eachother (more or less).

Thus these genes desire the meme-brainwashing word of Genetic Diversity. Which is normal but can be disastrous if the miscenigation is dysgenic in nature.

Growing up and living in nyc the majority of my hookups been with minorities. I've fucked everyone but a black chick (i would if i could get a really hot one), and its no different from fucking a white girl. The only real difference is the way their homes smell lol.

Not if it's those two.

Only if you have a shit fetish

>not being 50% Colombian Southern Belle
Bless your heart, sugar.

>25% Mexican chick
>25% X nationality
Do you mean 25% native or?

his wife is ugly

I just love the contrast of a big black cock against the porcelain skin of a white girl. Watching their faces contort with pleasure as the bbc splits them open is so fucking hot. Sometimes I imagine myseld being the girl getting railed by that big piece of dark meat, making those faces of pleasure. The idea of a pale white women being forcully impregnated by a bbc and succumbing to their black cock lust is the best, even better if they are racist. Knowing that their baby will have nappy hair and dark skin makes me cum everytime.

She looked pretty fuckable while she was pregnant desu

Only if both girls are hot

Only for men.

It's way hotter I screwed this black lady in the puss and felt her breasts they were like bags of sand. My dick is like eleven inches and can stay hard for three hours.

ehh I'd take a pass

Kys eurocuck

how about i shove this up your mom's mongrel cunt and find out objectively?

Short answer?
No. 3rd cousins is the way to go. Virility and less genetic disorders/diseases is a fucking hardon/turnon.

For once, Sven is right.

your people prefer to murder them, instead of love them

i'm going to say no. i only have anecdotes tho. before i met the wife, i discovered in had a particular type that could absolutely shut my brain down and possess my mind completely just by standing next to me.

i'm not saying the dark girls aren't hot, but i seriously doubt that they can ever approach the intimacy as with a woman of your own race. its just too deeply biological imo

i think of you do experience some sort of interracial fetish, its just that...a fetish. its most likely rooted in some unhealthy and unworkable universalist beliefs that you imbibed as a child. i also predict that such a relationship will harm your self esteem in the long run

I've been infected by Jewish big butt propaganda so I'll definitely go in on some black girls but at least I know the root of these desires

Latinas are hot but that pussy smells like shit and leave a nasty taste in your mouth. Ass almost smells better. And that's a clean pussy. Fresh out the shower clean

Imagine it's pretty good if your nigress is into race play

is it true that asians have cunt sideways?

Sounds like a dude

latinas arent hot

my bf is german and
yes it is but only with a partner who truly loves you. white guys who date date black girls for fetish reasons can fuck off. don't waste our time and go bang prostitutes.

Only if you just broke up with a white cunt and the colored women is better looking and is perceived to be happy with you.

Stop LARPing

They smell bad if they aren't wearing a gallon of perfume to cover it