Sexbot Shilling

Okay we all know these things are awesome, but there's been a lot of sexbot threads lately. What are the Jews planing today?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s153RVA3YPyW
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFNB2oOM1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Promote sex bots among white nationalist youth
>no next generation of whites

/Thread

Viral marketing to, what is believed to be, a core demographic.

You are the jew behind a memeflag.

The same thing they plan every day pinky...

stop frustrating our plans

THIS
The fact that we aren't sage bombing this shit really shows how far the board has fallen.

REPOST THIS IN EVERY SEX DOLL THREAD
SAGE SEX DOLL THREADS FOR THE GOOD OF Sup Forums

People are genuinely excited for them.

>site known for being full of virgins who love waifus, fleshlights, and similar stuff since forever

>people post threads because they like the topic

>stormnigger meme shills/retards try to spin this into another grandstanding about how muh jews are trying to 'subvert da movement' or other stupid bullshit involving 'muh shills'

Reminder that Sup Forums is the board with the lowest IQ on all of Sup Forums, with the exception of Sup Forums maybe

>LARPing this hard
>this is how I liked 6 years ago at age 16
You retards convinced me to break up with a hot girl to stay "racially pure" or whatever. lmao

>he fell for the 1488 meme

This board is so different from the way it was back then. What even happened to the happening threads? This shit doesn't even make sense anymore. Half of our posters are 16 year old fedora-tipping Hitler Youth LARPers and the other half is Hispanic MAGApedes.

Its also amazing to think that my intelligence has improved since that time. A man's brain doesn't finish maturing until his mid twenties, and even after that there is a lifetime of experience to gain. We were pretty much retarded at 16

>Muh sexbot shilling
>shilling degenerate women posing in "traditional" fashion on a daily basis

I dunno it's not an excuse to post 2B for me.

>not
JUST

Yes, I'm sure sex bots are what'll do it, not untrustworthy divorce raping cunts with 30+ cocks under their belt.

Definitely the literal dolls that are just coming out now that niggers are just as interested in.

>young dan schneider

the board went to shit when Sup Forums went mainstream and every shill faggot found out about it (roughly when trump was rising)
literally half of the board is shit posts now

They're not awesome though, it's pure kikery.

wouldn't nofap apply to fucking a rubber box?
the jews clearly want to drain the masculinity of the right and keep white semen away from wombs.

there isnt anything "awesome" about sexbots, its definitely shilling.

the stories about the fembots getting triggered over sexbots are fucking hilarious though.

Nonsense. The Jews themselves are white. It's the Asians who are behind this.

I think for being the supposed home of troll culture, Sup Forums lets itself get trolled pretty damn hard.

this place is 97% trash now instead of being only 70% trash like it should be

Pretty much this. Chinks just want to sell new overpriced chunks of silicone.

Its to make us look like a bunch of freaks. Some dumbass was posting undersage anime girls in every fucking thread yesterday. This shit happens all the time. Someones trying to make us all look like freaks. Fuck them.

desu id only support sex dolls if they have the ability to grow a child in an artifical womb
other than that sex dolls are jewish tricks

You're spreading yourself kinda thin with all these sexbot threads today, aren't you, freedomfag?

vocaroo.com/i/s153RVA3YPyW

compare with:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFNB2oOM1U

Anyone can hear that's the same voice. Go back to jerking off at the thought of a negress licking your fat manlet asshole you fucking degenerate, before I decide to SWAT your ass and send you to pedo jail where you'll be anally raped and beaten for eternity.

Right this way goys

Increase sales, create a market, force companies to innovative faster to compete, create fully functional AI moving robot that can actually replace a woman

Easy