Mangatraders dies, Sup Forums creates the Goddess

>Mangatraders dies, Sup Forums creates the Goddess.
>Nyaa dies, Sup Forums (and Sup Forums) put up the magnets

Will Sup Forums become the last bastion of anime and manga on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangatraders.biz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mangatraders dies, Sup Forums creates the Goddess.
>then hands the power to faggots like Sunako, and it is ruined so they're left with effectively nothing

Sunako is the one who got the data dump and brought it to madokami, and then worked with the original admin(now gone) to get things setup. Stay new faggot.

Sunako is a giant faggot who has completely closed down uploading because of nepotism.
Put on your trip next time, Sunako.

Are your retarded or something? Uploading is still allowed as of right now, you just need an account. How are you this new lmao.

>madokami is a complete circlejerk
>run by one of the cartel members
Go figure

Really? Go try to get uploading privileges. Let me know how well it works for you. You're not allowed to use pre-existing privileges.
Anyone can get a downloading account easily, but uploading has been completely shut down.

I have tried, this is what I got:
[21:35:36] [Sunako] We're not currently accepting new applications
[21:35:50] [Sunako] Due to :reasons:
[21:35:58] [Sunako] But ask again next week okay
[21:36:09] [Sunako] Because we may be okay for new users then
[21:36:14] [Sunako] Sorry about that

Seems pretty reasonable to me, why don't you try asking yourself.

>hands the power to faggots like Sunako, and it is ruined so they're left with effectively nothing

So is there any reason to believe this won't happen with nyaapantsu?

I'm fairly certain it's inevitable that it will. People who create things, who set-up things rarely stick with it forever. Because they'll be busy creating or setting up new things. So they'll hand off power to someone they feel is highly dedicated... But those people are always power crazed faggots without the ability to create.

It happens everywhere, from sports to corporations to game groups to this.

But wait, who is runnig the new MangaTraders?

It already effectively is, that ewhal4 guy is handing it over to that Miao person as far as hosting goes. Which may as well be full control.

Not OP, but I got the same spiel 2 weeks ago. Still waiting for an account. Have asked multiple times since.

From #madokami

[23:29:34] .:&Sunako:. Why do people feel the need to link me shit on Sup Forums about me
[23:29:42] .:&Sunako:. I literally don't even visit Sup Forums anymore
[23:30:06] .:&Sunako:. But since I've been linked something I suppose I'll respond
[23:30:03] «--- Rektis ([email protected]) has Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[23:30:13] .:&Sunako:. [23:30:42] .:&Sunako:. Uploading is not in fact "closed down", you just need an uploader account for now because we are pending qqueue's glorious merging of the user DBs
[23:30:33] ---» Rektis ([email protected]) has Joined #madokami
[23:31:15] .:&Sunako:. Maybe I'll bug qqueue about an uploader account bot or something, who knows
[23:32:18] .:&qqueue:. do you still have that application form or some shit
[23:32:34] .:&Sunako:. Yeah I do
[23:32:38] .:&qqueue:. could do like an approval queue i guess
[23:32:52] .:&Sunako:. Maybe
[23:33:13] .:&Sunako:. I've just been busy with other shit is why I haven't been processing new account requests

If you somehow feel wronged by me for not giving you an uploader account there isn't much I can do, I've been busy with work and otrher IRL things, I'm not an IRC bot so I can't always be around for making new uploader accounts as it is a manual process. Maybe we'll make an IRC bot, who knows. If you want to talk about this come to the IRC, believe it or not we try really really hard to be democratic at madokami, if you think our current system isn't working come suggest something new, that is currently how we try to operate. If this isn't reasonably I don't know what is.

P.S. I'm around now and will process uploader accounts if you want to PM me within the next hour or so before I sleep.

Not him, but when I asked you, you straight-up told me that uploader accounts were only for scanlators now.
Were you just drunk and didn't feel like giving an honest answer?

That was a policy change I was considering at the time due to vandalism. People said they didn't like it, so it is scraped, anyone can have one again. You can message me, or qqueue, right now if you want an account.

look nigger, no one cares about that
i just want to know why the overlord section is such a garbage fire
who would do something like that?

Thank you.

Makes you think

Instead of uploaders you need someone to organize all that horrid shit mess

>go to any fucking mango
>1 kissmanga chapter
>1 [we wuz kings] chapter
>1 batoto chapter
>1 random volume
>3 missing chapters
>4 dupes
>everything have different names so you don't know what the fuck are you looking at

Fucking this, at least get a guy to make volumes or already finished stuff to have a "final" version

>be an autist specialized in sorting, renaming and tagging files
>earn a living from this
>too many hurdles to create an account
>nothing happens

I just want the goddess as a bunch of torrents so I can sort things out myself.

It's bad, but it's not un-usable bad. There's been a few times when I've had to rip chapters myself because there have been gaps on goddess and though about uploading them, I need to stop being lazy and get an account for that.

Same. I used to sort there when I was bored, but after they shut down I never bothered to get an account.
No one but turbo-autists use IRC anymore and it's too much effort to learn all of IRC just to waste time sorting manga/novels in someone else's collection.

Literally this, we are in a point where using software to rip kissmanga is better than using madokami

I didn't mean to imply that, I only use FMD (is that still the best?) when I have to since it's slower and I've had bad experiences with rippers in the past where they've failed me completely and there have been long gaps where one or more of them just don't work for any site. In fact I still try to download from the scanlators mediafire or whatever whenever possible, especially with new releases unless it's something that is uploaded to an online reader only for some usually faggy reason.

Its the only one actually working and getting updates, yes

I just use Tachyomi on a tablet to do all my manga reading. It pulls from kissmanga, batoto, or like a dozen shit-tier sites that really should be removed.

I'd like Tachiyomi better if it had a easy "save this page as a image file" function.

Downloaded it on my phone just now just to prove you wrong. Tap and hold any page.
I don't think it lets you set where it saves them to, though.

How the fuck do I get into Madokami? Do I need an invite?

I archive all of my manga bar any that I think are unworthy of saving but that I still read, in which case I delete the files once I've read them. I dread the coming days when everything is going to be stream/online reading based, it's already started becoming too prevalent in the last few years.

Back to reddshit, phoneposting scum.

You get in by lurking the fuck more. Lurk Sup Forums for at least 3 months, minimum, before you next post.

I've been here since 2007

Both of those posts are me, user. I used my phone to get a screenshot because I'm not about to download a fucking Android emulator on my desktop.

Well ain't that some shit.

congratulations user, you are very special

>it is scraped
can you even English?

Are you being fucking serious

>phoneposting

Go back to bed grandpa, you're drunk.

>Mangatraders dies
mangatraders.biz

but it still exists?

How new are you?

Any advice on someone trying to get into that field?

Install Gentoo.

Sunako likes men

So what are all the kids using these days to read scans online?

Any good programs and download sites for reading with severe visual impairments?

Get a job and buy a computer you lazy hippy.

Any bittorrent site, and any standalone viewer letting you fullscreen one page at a time.

I use Comix. But have had to make PDFs for a buddy whose optical nerves are fried from an autoimmune disease.